Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 03-04-2018, 06:00 PM   #61
Lantern2814
Valued Poster

So now it's "memory lapse". Over 150 times for Hillary alone? You need to learn the meaning of intent (having the server alone showed that) as well as lying by omission ("I can't recall" "what difference does it make"). Maybe this lawbreaking mayor won't be arrested. But what happens when the federal money faucet gets shut off as a result of her illegal act? She may well be begging for jail at that point.
Lantern2814 is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 06:37 PM   #62
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Comey told Congress FBI agents didn't think Michael Flynn lied

(Washington Times)
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 07:19 PM   #63
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern2814 View Post
You two truly do have six inch thick skulls and no comprehension skills. California gets over $359 Billion in services and aid from the Feds every year. That's a lot more than Mississippi gets. Not that real numbers mean anything to a couple of goofs who paid the lower Trump tax rates this year like your usual hypocritical lefties.
Welcome Red Lover
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 07:20 PM   #64
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

Awesome reference IB. Should we believe everything Comey said? Is this a good enough reference point for you ?
Old 03-04-2018, 07:37 PM   #65
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Awesome reference IB. Should we believe everything Comey said? Is this a good enough reference point for you ?

All that matters is how Flynn's lawyers will employ what Comey testified to under oath to exonerate Flynn, mistake.
Old 03-04-2018, 08:13 PM   #66
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:

All that matters is how Flynn's lawyers will employ what Comey testified to under oath to exonerate Flynn, mistake.
I hope he is exonerated. But he is fucking guilty
Old 03-04-2018, 08:20 PM   #67
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
I hope he is exonerated. But he is fucking guilty
What do you fantasize that Flynn is guilty of, mistake?
Old 03-05-2018, 03:22 AM   #68
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Wtf do you think our Alert section is Dear John?

You sure as fuck seem to have no problem warning Mexican and Asian hookers here illegally!
After fucking Wildcat Maria, I told her that ICE would be busting Junior's businesses. Nah, that didn't happen. To be honest, I never checked if some lady was legal or not. We just fucked.

Since we have moved on from your sophomoric statement, I'm going to be the adult and finish my comments with this. I'm not in the official capacity of the mayor of Oakland. I was just a john trying to get a couple of nuts off, and I was not privy to information when raids were happening, and if I did know I wouldn't have told anybody.

The question is this, how often does some regular guy who works in a none law enforcement job know when a raid is forthcoming I have a few friends in LE and we never talked about any such thing. Unless a cop was on the 'take', no cop would ever tell about raids to friends or anybody else.
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 04:40 AM   #69
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
Unless a cop was on the 'take', no cop would ever tell about raids to friends or anybody else.
DJ that is an awfully broad and all encompassing statement, and although I wouldn't know any specific instance in which such a thing occurred, based on human nature alone I would suggest it's too over broad and all encompassing.

As for the topic, apparently the Mayor was engaging in her private war against Trump and his agenda. My question would be whether such activities occurred during the Obaminable administration, which ALSO CONDUCTED RAIDS, ARRESTED ILLEGALS, AND SENT THEM OUT OF THE COUNTRY.

IMO she's doing it for political reasons and not legal, moral, or religious reasons.

If California doesn't want to be a part of the United States then take that road (although I believe it's a dead end), but until that time obey the Federal laws. It is refreshing though to see Liberals embracing the concept of "state's rights"! Hopefully it won't change with the POTUS.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 09:17 AM   #70
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post

Since we have moved on from your sophomoric statement, I'm going to be the adult and finish my comments with this. I'm not in the official capacity of the mayor of Oakland. I was just a john trying to get a couple of nuts off, and I was not privy to information when raids were happening, and if I did know I wouldn't have told anybody.

This board has an alert section which talks about police raids and at times gives heads ups before one happens. I'm sure many would have appreciated one before the ASPD Christmas Raid. Nice to know you would have warned nobody had you known.

So have you ever complained about eccie posters/providers warning others before a raid?

If you had information that Wild cat Maria was going to be raided, you would have just fucked her and said nothing. Good to know.

I forgot , you do not care about the future of this country , just your future.

Let me end this post with a prayer for selfish dumbasses.

Now we've come full circle.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 09:23 AM   #71
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

IMO she's doing it for political reasons and not legal, moral, or religious reasons.

If California doesn't want to be a part of the United States then take that road (although I believe it's a dead end), but until that time obey the Federal laws. It is refreshing though to see Liberals embracing the concept of "state's rights"! Hopefully it won't change with the POTUS.
You are welcome to your opinion....

Both liberals and conservatives embrace state rights as they see fit.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 09:28 AM   #72
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
You are welcome to your opinion....

Both liberals and conservatives embrace state rights as they see fit.
And YOU " embrace " " making it easier for them to come and go " when it comes to the ILLEGALS, doncha HOVEL BUILDER ! When YOU are not " embracing " the cocks with YOUR mouth and ass in the " spitroast " position !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 09:59 AM   #73
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
And YOU " embrace " " making it easier for them to come and go " when it comes to the ILLEGALS, doncha HOVEL BUILDER ! !
Yes, I embrace a more open border(s).

That way , there would be nobody here illegally.

I do not run from that Libertarian POV, I in fact embrace it.

I'm not scared of other religions, skin color or language.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 10:56 AM   #74
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
What do you fantasize that Flynn is guilty of, mistake?
He plead guilty to lying about not seeing or speaking to the Russian ambassador, when in FACT he did. He was caught on telephone speaking with the Russians hours after Dipshit Trump became President. IB, I know you love Trump, but the guy is in bed with the Russians. Period
Old 03-05-2018, 11:00 AM   #75
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yes, I embrace a more open border(s).

That way , there would be nobody here illegally.

I do not run from that Libertarian POV, I in fact embrace it.

I'm not scared of other religions, skin color or language.
You have to remember WTF, these Trump supporters in this forum are mainly a bunch of spineless cowards. Anti American ones at that. They are scared little bitches

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women