Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 11-17-2018, 08:45 PM   #61
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

Once again, Mindy Magic, you have come into this thread to disparage a provider who has never posted a single thing about you or interacted with you in any way, That is what speaks volumes here.

Chloe is a classy lady who clearly knows how to keep her regulars happy as many here have attested and now I will too.
Old 11-17-2018, 08:52 PM   #62
Upscale_blondie
Elegant.Sexy.Luxurious.

User ID: 367478
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockydoc View Post
As is your new Avatar!

I also like a provider that can be witty, sassy and feisty. Basically adds some fire to the relationship and shows she has some brains.
Thanks, babe!!!

You have picked the right lady in all avenues! Excited to meet you soon! Sweet dreams! Xo
Old 11-17-2018, 08:55 PM   #63
Upscale_blondie
Elegant.Sexy.Luxurious.

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by kman View Post
Chloe those are some stunning photos
Thank you so much, sweetheart! I hope you’re weekend is going great! Sweet dreams! Xo
Old 11-17-2018, 09:08 PM   #64
Upscale_blondie
Elegant.Sexy.Luxurious.

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpankyJ View Post
Sounding a lot like you have an axe to grind here, Mindy. Care to explain how you’re so intimately familiar with things that happened years ago when you’ve been here what, 2 months now?

Back on topic: Stunning pics, Chloe! You look great as always. Sorry you couldn’t post them without getting attacked.

As far as what keeps me coming back: looks are part of it, and of course personality and excellent service and very importantly, rapport and connection. The provider’s status as an independent is also a consideration for me.
Thank you so much, babe, for your sweet compliments and all your support! Xo :0)
Old 11-17-2018, 09:23 PM   #65
Das Ficker
Account Disabled

Those that gossip and those that listen to gossip, both shall be hung, the one by the ear and the other by the tongue.

Nice pics Blondie!
Old 11-17-2018, 09:38 PM   #66
Upscale_blondie
Elegant.Sexy.Luxurious.

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Thank you for your sweet compliments, babe! I really appreciate your kind words!

I am 100% certain that any guy I have seen can attest to the fact that I do NOT gossip about other Providers. In fact, many guys will tell you that I have helped them link up to other Providers in this area and other markets as well if I am traveling or unable to take a call. I choose to remain silent when being attacked BC I know I am true to myself, my fellow providers and the guys I see. I have nothing to prove here. I do not have to constantly overcompensate and push down everyone’s throat who I am. What you see is what you get. My focus is ALWAYS solely on the gentleman I am seeing at the time, keeping us both safe and ensuring that he leaves satisfied and wanting more. I can be a little addicting you know, lol (wink, wink)! ;0)

Sweet dreams and thank you again for the very sweet words! Xo
Old 11-17-2018, 10:09 PM   #67
kman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Your welcome Sweetheart my weekend is going alright I hope yours is going Awesomely as well I also love the positive attitude you have
Old 11-17-2018, 10:59 PM   #68
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upscale_blondie View Post
Thank you for your sweet compliments, babe! I really appreciate your kind words!

I am 100% certain that any guy I have seen can attest to the fact that I do NOT gossip about other Providers. In fact, many guys will tell you that I have helped them link up to other Providers in this area and other markets as well if I am traveling or unable to take a call. I choose to remain silent when being attacked BC I know I am true to myself, my fellow providers and the guys I see. I have nothing to prove here. I do not have to constantly overcompensate and push down everyone’s throat who I am. What you see is what you get. My focus is ALWAYS solely on the gentleman I am seeing at the time, keeping us both safe and ensuring that he leaves satisfied and wanting more. I can be a little addicting you know, lol (wink, wink)! ;0)

Sweet dreams and thank you again for the very sweet words! Xo
You’re amazing, Chloe. No matter how others try their best to tarnish you, you still shine!

And thank you for your constant kind words about me and other providers to your clients, and the countless referrals. I appreciate your support and friendship!
Old 11-17-2018, 11:42 PM   #69
brianlagina
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 24

I had the pleasure of spending time with Chloe some time back and I can tell you straight up, she's one of the best. Great personality and genuinely fun to be around. My dream is to get to spend time with you again soon Chloe, hopefully you can introduce me to Miss Ginger as well!
Old 11-18-2018, 12:08 AM   #70
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianlagina View Post
I had the pleasure of spending time with Chloe some time back and I can tell you straight up, she's one of the best. Great personality and genuinely fun to be around. My dream is to get to spend time with you again soon Chloe, hopefully you can introduce me to Miss Ginger as well!
Thanks, Brian! I’d love to meet you sometime. Perhaps a double with Miss Chloe the next time I’m in central AR.
Old 11-18-2018, 07:58 AM   #71
jeffycisme
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

This place is getting so bad, not much info anymore some girls setting crazy prices as it’s not listed anymore, more than obvious management running lots of girls so oblivious a first grader could tell, just as a guy who’s been on since the aspd days Yeap so why does this handle only say join date whatever, proof you can have more than one handle on the same system, anyways I’m for one getting tired of this place, you have one group of obvious managed girls fighting with another group trying to show moderation something any child could see and it’s just old, I personally don’t care if your managed, but I won’t see you if you are in todays world there’s very few reasons to need management, half of the reviews are fake in order to convince us this person is so good ect. I have my group of girls I feel SAFE with as does most on here, if the administration doesn’t stop the apparent misuse by a group of people the group being 2 this place will lose all credibility and be a Barron wasteland in a matter or months, this is just my opinion, no one tells me what to say or write, no one owns me, thanks for your time.
Old 11-18-2018, 08:22 AM   #72
Johnnytricks
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffycisme View Post
This place is getting so bad, not much info anymore some girls setting crazy prices as it’s not listed anymore, more than obvious management running lots of girls so oblivious a first grader could tell, just as a guy who’s been on since the aspd days Yeap so why does this handle only say join date whatever, proof you can have more than one handle on the same system, anyways I’m for one getting tired of this place, you have one group of obvious managed girls fighting with another group trying to show moderation something any child could see and it’s just old, I personally don’t care if your managed, but I won’t see you if you are in todays world there’s very few reasons to need management, half of the reviews are fake in order to convince us this person is so good ect. I have my group of girls I feel SAFE with as does most on here, if the administration doesn’t stop the apparent misuse by a group of people the group being 2 this place will lose all credibility and be a Barron wasteland in a matter or months, this is just my opinion, no one tells me what to say or write, no one owns me, thanks for your time.
This is true, two warring factions who claim moral superiority and their minoins, which is totally ludicrous. They no more give a damn about a hobbyist than I care about them. I try to remain neutral, because I’m in the game to get laid. Not for some fued between competing businesses I am sworn to fun and loyal to none, but I do try to treat others the way I like to be treated.
Old 11-18-2018, 10:20 AM   #73
Mindy Magic
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 467346
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist View Post
Mindy. You’re cute and I find you quite attractive, however your behaviour on this board and thread is a huge turn off and because of this, I choose not to see you. One of my requirements in seeing a provider is the ability to abstain from drama, but you’ve shown your true colors. For fucks sake, the girl posts a legit question with some fine ass pics and then you come here and hijack the shit out of this thread. Good grief. Then you claimed you’re drama free and all about having fun, but you’re knee deep in drama creek with all these hateful posts. Ironic. What you’re doing isn’t good for your reputation and you’ve successfully turned off many fellas on here. But that’s not my circus, nor my monkeys, so you do you.

The fact that Chloe hasn’t attacked you on here and chooses to remain silent speaks volumes of her class. You can learn a thing or 2 from her honestly.

Anyhoo, hygiene is very important for me and is a huge factor if I were to become a regular. Basically what willro Austin and Elvis said, is me in a nutshell. Just be clean, fun, not a robot or a fish in the sack, drama free, and act like you have your shit together and we’re going to have a great time.
Just wondering how this post which obviously targets ME is allowed Yet a thoughtful, well written response to this PTH post is considered thread hijacking? HMMMMM. Different rules for different members I suppose. Still at young Cherub status. Hoping to elevate to the guardian angel status at some point.
Old 11-18-2018, 10:38 AM   #74
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindy Magic View Post
Just wondering how this post which obviously targets ME is allowed Yet a thoughtful, well written response to this PTH post is considered thread hijacking? HMMMMM. Different rules for different members I suppose. Still at young Cherub status. Hoping to elevate to the guardian angel status at some point.
Well, maybe including yet another barely veiled attack on the OP, Chloe, in your "thoughtful, well written response" wasn't the best idea if you wanted your post to remain intact.
Old 11-18-2018, 10:54 AM   #75
jeffycisme
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

I’ll say this all the double letters names seem to have the very same resources to every situation, either they take long classes on how to do this or all the responses come from the same person, my 2 year old great nephew brought this to my attention
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women