Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70397
biomed160382
Yssup Rider59878
gman4452896
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47465
pyramider46370
bambino40294
CryptKicker37070
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35238
Mojojo33117

Old 08-30-2019, 03:56 PM   #1
Kammye
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 124816
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Im Literally A Broken Record At This Point....

I just posted not even an hr ago today. Within the post it states: NO LAST MIN/OR SAME DAY APPTS. PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME IF YOU NEED AN APPT TODAY OR NOW.

I have PMs right now asking for this.

The reason why i do that for non regular clients/potential clients is because:

1. It gives me time to screen if they need it.

2. For references sometime the provider does not respond within milliseconds with the info i need to vouch for said potential client. Sometimes it takes days. Sometimes i get no response.

3. There are PLENTY of providers who provide same day service to new clients. Please seek them out.

This wastes my time because there are others who are respectful of my post and contact me wanting a next day appt and/or they are forthcoming with screening info. And i thank you guys for that.

Please potential clients STOP PM ME WANTING this. I want to see everyone; but....

I cannot and will not see any newbie without screening or checking references. For my own safety i just wont do it.

Thank You! And have a great labor day wknd!
Kammye is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 04:30 PM   #2
Dorian Gray
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

It's that 6-pack abs you're rocking.
'Tards can't think straight
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 04:45 PM   #3
Guest090819-3
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray View Post

Kammye ist in der Tat sehr heiß.
Guest090819-3 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 04:48 PM   #4
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Unfortunately, most people don't read the entire message. Sometimes I find providers don't even read the full two lines of a text message.

For instance I sent a text to a regular this week. In my text it said "Babe, how are you?" "You available today or tomorrow at 3pm"?

She responds "good, would love to see you again!" "What day and time?"

Keep your head high!
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 05:10 PM   #5
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizley View Post
Unfortunately, most people don't read the entire message. Sometimes I find providers don't even read the full two lines of a text message.
^^^^this right here and yet the same providers post the same rants month after month after month thinking the people who don't read and comprehend their ads are gonna read and comprehend their rants. Its comical really.

And if I get a response from a provider like you mentioned I delete the convo and move on.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 05:57 PM   #6
Kammye
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
^^^^this right here and yet the same providers post the same rants month after month after month thinking the people who don't read and comprehend their ads are gonna read and comprehend their rants. Its comical really.

And if I get a response from a provider like you mentioned I delete the convo and move on.
Get youre miserable hateful ass off my post. Most of these providers are scared of you but ill go toe to toe with you on here. I can post wtf i want on here about what i go thru. Nobody asked you to comment......Now delete that this convo if you dont want a response.
Old 08-30-2019, 05:59 PM   #7
Kammye
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizley View Post

For instance I sent a text to a regular this week. In my text it said "Babe, how are you?" "You available today or tomorrow at 3pm"?

She responds "good, would love to see you again!" "What day and time?"

Keep your head high!
But thats not my problem. What is on the ad and in my showcase is up there so there wont be any issues going forward. I try to make it as simple as possible for everyone. But i totally understand what youre saying dear.
Old 08-30-2019, 05:59 PM   #8
Kammye
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray View Post
Dorian. Lol.
Old 08-30-2019, 07:31 PM   #9
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kammye View Post
Get youre miserable hateful ass off my post. Most of these providers are scared of you but ill go toe to toe with you on here. I can post wtf i want on here about what i go thru. Nobody asked you to comment......Now delete that this convo if you dont want a response.
I stand by what I said and I agree with you 100% that you can post wtf you want. So can I as long as it doesn't break a rule like being disrespectful. You might want to read that one again btw. One thing that hasn't changed on here yet is "you post it you own it"
No one should be afraid of me and I don't think "most" are. I'm a real pussy cat.
"Most" actually understand what I said. The guys who dont read and comprehend the ad also don't read and comprehend the rant. How fortunate for you.
If you don't want comments you should consider asking for the thread to be closed.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 09:07 PM   #10
nascobar21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kammye View Post
I just posted not even an hr ago today. Within the post it states: NO LAST MIN/OR SAME DAY APPTS. PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME IF YOU NEED AN APPT TODAY OR NOW.

I have PMs right now asking for this.

The reason why i do that for non regular clients/potential clients is because:

1. It gives me time to screen if they need it.

2. For references sometime the provider does not respond within milliseconds with the info i need to vouch for said potential client. Sometimes it takes days. Sometimes i get no response.

3. There are PLENTY of providers who provide same day service to new clients. Please seek them out.

This wastes my time because there are others who are respectful of my post and contact me wanting a next day appt and/or they are forthcoming with screening info. And i thank you guys for that.

Please potential clients STOP PM ME WANTING this. I want to see everyone; but....

I cannot and will not see any newbie without screening or checking references. For my own safety i just wont do it.

Thank You! And have a great labor day wknd!
I get it, but please keep in mind that some providers don’t practice what they advertise (like practice what you preach), it could be a repetition Copy & paste same info on ad.

I’ve been fortunate in the past to see providers who also advertise not offering same day or short notice appointments that same day. It’s not that clients can’t comprehend or read the ad, maybe they are giving you the benefit of doubt that you might see them same day or short notice. I’ve learned that sometimes what a provider advertise can be outdated information.

I’m sure there are providers struggling to get clientele and would love to be in your situation getting PM’s for same day appointments . There’s nothing wrong with reinforcing your rule but constantly ranting about it out in the open may turn some away. But if everything I’m saying is meaningless to you, I guess you got it like that!
nascobar21 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 09:23 PM   #11
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

User ID: 398083
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

BM is just a silly pussy cat in a Spiderman suit.

I can understand your frustrations Kammye.

I posted a thread not too long ago titled, "Scheduling Difficult Gentlemen", as I had a guy that was not only ignoring my posted schedule, but he was getting irate.

The struggle is real.

I have tried everything. In the past I have even tried a booking agent.

I have posted all the info I can on my showcase and built a website with all policies and info. I even wrote a short newbie blog to try to help.

I started offering a discount to fill out the contact form on my site to make it easier for these guys to have the correct info.

Now I am trying a different approach and removing all information and thinking if they have to ask me for it, maybe they will actually read it when send it over.

Folks told me just to block the guys being difficult, but I really don't think that is the ultimate solution because it's not helping the problem either, and I had an episode where I blocked a difficult gentleman recently and that turned out badly.

What would be helpful is if you guys could offer some solutions that really work.

Would a calendar work that showed available slots for booking?

I would love to hear some examples of what helped the scheduling process go smoothly and what things have worked and what it is that you guys find helpful as part of the process.
CurvyKatie is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2019, 09:17 AM   #12
4PawgLovers
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 501428
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I list my requirements. If they send something like just a list of names. I ask them 1 time for what they are missing. If not I move on. My schedule is limited these days so I am in control of what time I waste on pointless PM that don't contain booking info.

A calendar may work good on your end. I have gents who prefer to prescreen for "sometime next week" lol with no actual date and idk that even a calendar may help these gents. Sometimes a last min opportunity may arise so I always appreciate pre screening. That solves the "No last min" issue also.
4PawgLovers is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2019, 05:55 PM   #13
Kammye
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4PawgLovers View Post
I list my requirements. If they send something like just a list of names. I ask them 1 time for what they are missing. If not I move on. My schedule is limited these days so I am in control of what time I waste on pointless PM that don't contain booking info.

A calendar may work good on your end. I have gents who prefer to prescreen for "sometime next week" lol with no actual date and idk that even a calendar may help these gents. Sometimes a last min opportunity may arise so I always appreciate pre screening. That solves the "No last min" issue also.
Yes i have a calender. And some just do prescreen which is absolutely fine. But the ones who PM and say hey u available in 30 min, or can u meet me in 15 min? Its just ridiculous. But ty for the suggestions doll!
Old 08-31-2019, 05:55 PM   #14
Kammye
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvyKatie View Post
BM is just a silly pussy cat in a Spiderman suit.

I can understand your frustrations Kammye.

I posted a thread not too long ago titled, "Scheduling Difficult Gentlemen", as I had a guy that was not only ignoring my posted schedule, but he was getting irate.

The struggle is real.

I have tried everything. In the past I have even tried a booking agent.

I have posted all the info I can on my showcase and built a website with all policies and info. I even wrote a short newbie blog to try to help.

I started offering a discount to fill out the contact form on my site to make it easier for these guys to have the correct info.

Now I am trying a different approach and removing all information and thinking if they have to ask me for it, maybe they will actually read it when send it over.

Folks told me just to block the guys being difficult, but I really don't think that is the ultimate solution because it's not helping the problem either, and I had an episode where I blocked a difficult gentleman recently and that turned out badly.

What would be helpful is if you guys could offer some solutions that really work.

Would a calendar work that showed available slots for booking?

I would love to hear some examples of what helped the scheduling process go smoothly and what things have worked and what it is that you guys find helpful as part of the process.

Thx Katie!
Old 08-31-2019, 08:10 PM   #15
VENUSNOVA
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 10675
My ECCIE Reviews

Screening is important & making sure your not going to be wasting your time with future drama..or issue from Fast Last minute Visits..that may be a problem if not screened.
If they are regulars then in the first initial meeting they should understand you do not like operating in that manner and may need at least a 24 hour notice for future fun or appt setting.����

If any guy has a problem with that then so what...its Your life not theirs right..,������

No one is going to like this answer and you win some and you lose some but for me it's working in seeding out Guys that are not truly "Gentlemen��"..
ask for a DEPOSIT..when scheduling like I do.
And if they don't like it Okay ...��there's like 20 others asking for that same time slot in like 45 minutes maybe an Hour that they need.

the DEPOSIT has been my lifesaver��..from all types of drama..and my phone blowing up with 20 then choosing the wrong one that's actually not a no show.

ask for a teeny deposit ..With our technology and so many cashapps..its so easy.

Require a small percentage when booking.

I think if your reputable and no complaints,it will be reasonable.

I woke up today to several deposits that where made for future playdates..,��..and I can't wait to see those Hot FuckersForREAL!

������������Everything You Read ON This site from me may or may not be fictional and solely for the sick perverts entertaining their kinky fantasy especially anything that does not constitute with Our Texas Law ������������������������ ����.
VENUSNOVA is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women