Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 04-07-2019, 09:08 PM   #1
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4
Default trump-was-compromised-by-russia-was-right

nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/04/my-article-saying-trump-was-compromised-by-russia-was-right.html

Jonathan Chait makes claim that:
The conclusion has proven completely correct. We now know that during the campaign, Trump was pursuing a building deal in Russia worth several hundred million dollars in profit, according to an indictment by Robert Mueller that Trump has not disputed. This deal created two forms of secret leverage for Vladimir Putin. First, the money was a powerful incentive for Trump to stay in Putin’s good graces. And second, since Trump was publicly denying that he had any dealings with Russia, Putin had access to secret information that he could use to embarrass Trump if he so desired.

your typical never trumper in denial. he's a joke!
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 10:31 PM   #2
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/....html#comments

The comments section is rather brutal to this libatd fool.

1 day ago

Wow, Chait, you have nothing here but speculation. Do you have any intellectual honesty at all, or is your hatred of Trump making such honesty impossible? Maybe you should get with Mueller and let him in on your great insights, maybe he will revise his report, issue some indictments, and you will be annointed as the hero you are in your own mind.

2 days ago

Collusion delusion, collusion clinger. Hillary sold 25% of the US Uranium to Russia for $145 million in donations to the Clinton Crime Foundation (exactly half of the $290 million in profit the Uranium One execs made on the transaction). Bill got $500,000 for a speech in Moscow. Carter Paige got $0 for speaking in Moscow. Trump blew up dozens of Russian war planes on the ground in Syria and killed Russian advisors in the attack. Based on the evidence, who is really a mole of the Russians? There is still absolutely no evidence not controlled and/or conjured up by Hillary and the DNC that the Russians hacked Hillary's emails. Wikileaks has firmly denied they came from the Russians.

2 days ago

Please call Robert Mueller immediately and let him know what he missed. I'm sure he'll reopen the investigation. Chait must assume that Barr and Rosenstein are covering up for Mueller's cover up. Paranoia in print. TDS squared.

3 days ago

(Edited)

You were SO right, your rectal bleeding continues, unabated.

3 days ago

This is the final paragraph of an article entitled "The Peculiar Logic of the Trump-Russia Scandal Deniers" by Jonathan Chait on January 30, 2019:

"The Trump defenders’ ability to disregard the lying may be their greatest act of credulity. In every twist and turn of the Russia investigation, Trump and his associates have been found to have lied — to Congress, to the FBI, and to the public. Somehow this pattern of behavior has not registered on the right as suspicious in any way. It is just a disconnected sequence of events, the same thing that keeps happening for no apparent reason."

I don't think I've seen a more blatant case of psychological projection. This man is not well.

3 days ago

Traitorous Trump will die in a cage.

3 days ago

What actions has Trump taken that indicate he is doing Russia's bidding? The evidence indicates to me that he has been "tougher" on Russia than Obama. Actions speak.

3 days ago

Brainwashed Trumpsters are so absolutely stupid.

3 days ago

Tell Vladamir I'll have more time after my next election - Obama
Get a real job political activist.

3 days ago

Why do that when the CIA pays this well?

3 days ago

In a word, Chait, pathetic. Your initial article was speculative, and this attempt at redemption is simply more speculation. The negotiations for a Trump Tower in Moscow were not only preliminary, they never rose to the level of serious discussions among the principals. If Chait understood business, he would immediately discern that brokers (which is what Cohen really was) hunt and sniff around trying to find an access point to the principal on the other side. Cohen never made the connection. That Chait thinks this is the basis for "compromise" is laughable. Chait desperately wants to redeem himself from the ridicule heaped upon him following his musings about Russia setting up Trump for compromise since 1987. His current article not only fails at redemption, it reinforces the conclusion that Chait is exhibit A of commentators of the left today - defensive, self-absorbed, unserious (meaning unwilling to set aside their certainty and speculative fervor and engage in serious analysis of the facts). Why would I ever take Chait seriously. He offers nothing more than his opinion. I challenge Chait or any of his acolytes to cite specific facts - not inferences - supporting the conclusion that Putin has, and has used, compromising information on Trump to influence his policies toward Russia.

2 days ago

You seem to ignore one important fact. Trump, his campaign and everyone around had massive Russian contacts which they all lied about. Manafort gave polling data to the Russians and we know there was targeting of very specific areas of the country by fakes from the Russians. You nor any else except Mueller and Barr know exactly what they uncovered but hasn't been made public. You stated Trump's negotiation for Trump Tower was all preliminary and no big deal but again they all lied about it and covered up Trumps letter of intent, you ignore Cohen and Sater's emails about possible financing which involved a sanctioned Russian bank. Certainly sounds like a reason to manipulate Trump to get rid of sanctions to me.

3 days ago

The ravings of the right wing loons commenting notwithstanding, Chait is almost certainly correct, and it really could not be more obvious that this is what Trump is. We have not even seen the report, and the right wing propaganda machine has been popping the champagne, conveniently ignoring what is so painfully clear, let alone the statement in Barr's "report" "does not exonerate".

This is just getting started - the truth ALWAYS comes out - and we are about to see Trump to be the immoral unethical scoundrel that he is, whether or not he be prosecutable.

3 days ago

No collusion

3 days ago

The whimpering. It must be exhausting.

3 days ago

Guys like Chait are like the Japanese soldiers who hid in caves 40 years after the war, refusing to believe they'd lost (with thanks to Michael Goodwin of the New York Post, from whom I cribbed this analogy).

<li class="talk-tab Tab__root___2JtBW talk-embed-stream-profile-tab" role="presentation">
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 05:58 AM   #3
ShahOfTexas
Premium Access

Encounters: 45

If you think both parties are not compromised , bribed, blackmailed and owned by globalist banisters primarily, you are not being honest with yourself. Partisanship at our level is like fighting over who gets whipped first on the plantation.
ShahOfTexas is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women