Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 11-29-2017, 08:29 AM   #31
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Who has lied and obstructed justice and grabbed pussy more than Twitler?
You don't even know what obstruction of justice even is you fucking idiot.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 08:44 AM   #32
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Who has lied and obstructed justice and grabbed pussy more than Twitler?
Who has grabbed more DICK'S than YOU, ya GLORYHOLE GURU !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 10:27 AM   #33
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodolboy View Post
Clinton was NOT impeached for stuffing interns with cigars in the oval office, or the multiple rape/groping allegations and payoffs. Clinton was impeached and disbarred for lying under oath and obstruction of justice.
I don't think that word means what you think it means. Clinton won his impeachment. You are acting like he was found guilty. When you research the word impeachment you may want to check out the meaning of being "acquitted"
Then you can research how your assertion of him being disbarred is also a fabrication. Funny how easy it is to find out the truth yet some choose otherwise.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 10:31 AM   #34
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
I don't think that word means what you think it means. Clinton won his impeachment. You are acting like he was found guilty. When you research the word impeachment you may want to check out the meaning of being "acquitted"
Then you can research how your assertion of him being disbarred is also a fabrication. Funny how easy it is to find out the truth yet some choose otherwise.
Wrong again:

http://www.nytimes.com/2001/10/01/na...eme-court.html
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 11:36 AM   #35
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
I don't think that word means what you think it means. Clinton won his impeachment. You are acting like he was found guilty. When you research the word impeachment you may want to check out the meaning of being "acquitted".
Wow! You really are dumber than the doorknob on your mckinney trailer park home.

The House impeaches, the Senate convicts. The fact that Slick Willy wasn't convicted does not negate his impeachment. He lost his impeachment vote, pure and simple.

Only two Presidents in US history have been impeached - Andrew Johnson in 1868 and Bill Clinton in 1999. Neither was convicted in the Senate, where a 2/3 vote is needed.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 01:24 PM   #36
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Wow! You really are dumber than the doorknob on your mckinney trailer park home.

The House impeaches, the Senate convicts. The fact that Slick Willy wasn't convicted does not negate his impeachment. He lost his impeachment vote, pure and simple.

Only two Presidents in US history have been impeached - Andrew Johnson in 1868 and Bill Clinton in 1999. Neither was convicted in the Senate, where a 2/3 vote is needed.
Both of you are morons. He won the impeachment and was not disbarred during it. Later he was suspended in Arkansas ans the Supreme automatically will disbar you when that happens.

You pointing out the fact he was impeached does not negate he won it you idiot. The impeachment had no bearing on him getting disbarred. You love to twist things don't you guys.
Clinton agreed to be suspended from Arkansas for 5 years and the case was dropped. The Supreme court was going to bar him until he was reinstated in Arkansas. Bill resigned before that happened. ( Pulled a Nixon) End of story
Old 11-29-2017, 01:37 PM   #37
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Both of you are morons. He won the impeachment and was not disbarred during it. Later he was suspended in Arkansas ans (sic) the Supreme (sic) automatically will disbar you when that happens.

You pointing out the fact he was impeached does not negate he won it you idiot. The impeachment had no bearing on him getting disbarred. You love to twist things don't you guys.
Clinton agreed to be suspended from Arkansas for 5 years and the case was dropped. The Supreme court was going to bar him until he was reinstated in Arkansas. Bill resigned before that happened. ( Pulled a Nixon) End of story
Doubling down on stupid again? You just can't suppress those ignorant trailer-park genes, can you?

Sorry, but I just don't have the patience to argue with someone as intellectually deficient as you. Not only did you repeat your original errors, you piled new ones on top of them.

I'll let someone else have the pleasure of reaming your cheap trailer-park ass this time.

Bill Clinton was impeached and he lost his license to practice law. Those facts are so fucking obvious and incontestable that only a worthless, time-wasting troll like you would suggest otherwise.
Old 11-29-2017, 01:52 PM   #38
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Doubling down on stupid again? You just can't suppress those ignorant trailer-park genes, can you?

Sorry, but I just don't have the patience to argue with someone as intellectually deficient as you. Not only did you repeat your original errors, you piled new ones on top of them.

I'll let someone else have the pleasure of reaming your cheap trailer-park ass this time.

Clinton was impeached and disbarred. Those facts are so fucking obvious and incontestable that only a worthless troll like you would suggest otherwise.
Pho Pockets thinks Clinton “won” his impeachment. Clinton earned his impeachment.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 02:29 PM   #39
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Pho Pockets thinks Clinton “won” his impeachment. Clinton earned his impeachment.
Hahaha, By MT's logic, if a Felon doesn't go to prison it's because he won his conviction, lol.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 02:49 PM   #40
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:

Bill Clinton was impeached and he lost his license to practice law. Those facts are so fucking obvious and incontestable that only a worthless, time-wasting troll like you would suggest otherwise.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Hahaha, By MT's logic, if a Felon doesn't go to prison it's because he won his conviction, lol.

Jim
I guess now that IB has took a break the three stooges have to fill in. By you guys changing the wording or context only shows how pathetic you are. The OP implied something other than the truth, bottom line.

And the trailer park comment is comical. I live in the highest median family income county in the state. I also live in a home that is well above the median value. Anyone want to make a bet?
Old 11-29-2017, 03:23 PM   #41
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
By you guys changing the wording or context only shows how pathetic you are.
You're the pathetic one. Didn't you get the fucking memo to stop defending Slick Willy? The libtards are trying to disown him now.

Old 11-29-2017, 03:38 PM   #42
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
You're the pathetic one. Didn't you get the fucking memo to stop defending Slick Willy? The libtards are trying to disown him now.

MT Fluffer doesn't have LUBED WIDE ASS to WK and defend here anymore, so he chooses ANOTHER POS LIAR to defend.
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 04:25 PM   #43
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:

Not defending him you idiot. Did I ever say he didn't do it? Are you dense? I prefer to stay within the boundaries of reality. You seem to be fine with a lie if it helps your agenda.
Old 11-29-2017, 04:31 PM   #44
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
MT Fluffer doesn't have LUBED WIDE ASS to WK and defend here anymore, so he chooses ANOTHER POS LIAR to defend.
Heard Luke lost 100 lbs after your mom quit fixing him sandwiches.

Have you found another "Bear" to "quinch" your thirst for man juice?

Quote:
Quinch
A gay man who has never experienced a woman, not even once. A pure bred homosexual.
Old 11-29-2017, 04:48 PM   #45
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Not defending him you idiot. Did I ever say he didn't do it? Are you dense? I prefer to stay within the boundaries of reality. You seem to be fine with a lie if it helps your agenda.
You said he "won his impeachment". You said it twice. That's a lie. He lost the House vote. That means he was impeached. You said having your law license suspended isn't being disbarred. No license, no lawyering. Same effect. Another lie. You're bending reality trying to defend the cad. You're clumsily out of step with your dimotard talking points. And you're an argumentative asshole who doesn't know when to quit.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women