Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 12-01-2017, 08:24 AM   #1
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67
Default Flynn apparently cuts a deal ...expected to plead guilty to lying to FBI

Flynn is singing like a canary.

The question is, who is he giving up for his son’s freedom?

I’m guessing it’s the Kush.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/01/u...stigation.html

Michael Flynn Expected to Plead Guilty to Lying to the F.B.I.
By EILEEN SULLIVAN, ADAM GOLDMAN and MATT APUZZO

DEC. 1, 2017

WASHINGTON — President Trump’s former national security adviser, Michael T. Flynn, is expected to plead guilty on Friday to lying to the F.B.I. about two conversations with the Russian ambassador last December during the presidential transition.

The charges were the latest indication that Mr. Flynn was cooperating with the investigation by the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, into Russia’s interference in the 2016 presidential election. Mr. Flynn was scheduled to appear in federal court in Washington at 10:30 on Friday morning.

A plea deal with Mr. Flynn brings Mr. Mueller’s investigation into Mr. Trump’s inner circle. A plea agreement suggests that Mr. Flynn provided information to prosecutors, which may help advance the inquiry.

Mr. Flynn’s lawyers recently told the president’s legal team that they could no longer discuss the special counsel’s investigation as they had been — a sign that Mr. Flynn had decided to cooperate with the prosecution.

Mr. Flynn was charged with making false statements to F.B.I. agents about two discussions with the Russian ambassador to the United States, Sergey I. Kislyak. Lying to the F.B.I. carries a penalty of up to five years in prison.

In one of the conversations described in court documents, the men discussed an upcoming United Nations Security Council vote on whether to condemn Israel’s building of settlements. At the time, the Obama administration was preparing to allow a Security Council vote on the matter.

Mr. Mueller’s investigators have learned through witnesses and documents that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu asked the Trump transition team to lobby other countries to help Israel, according to two people briefed on the inquiry. Investigators have learned that Mr. Flynn and Mr. Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser, Jared Kushner, took the lead in those efforts. Mr. Mueller’s team has emails that show Mr. Flynn saying he would work to kill the vote, the people briefed on the matter said.

In the other discussion, according to court documents, Mr. Flynn asked Mr. Kislyak that Moscow refrain from escalating the situation in response to sanctions announced by the Obama administration that day against Russia over its interference in the presidential election

The F.B.I. interviewed Mr. Flynn at the White House four days after the president was sworn into office. American intelligence agencies had grown so concerned about Mr. Flynn’s communications with Mr. Kislyak and false accounts that he provided to Vice President Mike Pence that the acting attorney general at the time, Sally Q. Yates, warned the White House that its national security adviser might be compromised by the Russians.

Mr. Trump had installed Mr. Flynn as aasa key figure on his national security team, but he was forced out a month after the inauguration over his conversations with Mr. Kislyak. Those conversations raised new concerns that Trump aides had been hiding their dealings with Russians.

The investigation into those ties has dogged Mr. Trump’s first year in office. Mr. Flynn is the fourth Trump associate to be charged.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 08:31 AM   #2
wildcharlie
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

And so it begins. Get your popcorn!
wildcharlie is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 08:33 AM   #3
LexusLover
Valued Poster

It's called "the Martha Stewart" offense.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 08:40 AM   #4
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
By whom?

That’s yet another fucking LIE!

I predict Flynn will give up Kushner and Trump will fire Mueller before he gets to Little Lord Fuckface, Don Jr.
Old 12-01-2017, 08:47 AM   #5
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
By whom?

That’s yet another fucking LIE!

Jr.
No that is actually the truth.

I know , surprising right?

LL telling the truth...
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 08:50 AM   #6
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

“‘the Martha Stewart’ offense?”

Can’t find that term anywhere. Even on ECCIE, outside of the bullshit from LLiarMan.

Please help me find it. Sure looks like more bullshit LLiarMan made up.

That said, Flynn is no doubt crying like a pussy to Mueller.
Old 12-01-2017, 08:56 AM   #7
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

What Assup and his herd of rump wranglers is missing. Flynn lied to Trump and he got fired. Take the Obama years. Apparently everyone was lying to Obama all the time. What did Obama say frequently? I first heard about it on the TV. Hillary lied to him. Rice lied to him. Lynch lied to him. Holder lied to him. Michelle lied to him. Van Owens lied to him. Anita Dunn lied to him. Even his daughters lied to the fool. What happened to those that lied to Obama......absolutely nothing.
There's a new sheriff in town and you don't lie to him.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 09:03 AM   #8
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
There's a new sheriff in town and you don't lie to him.
Yes, you lie for Trump!

Get the pardon pen out ole Trumpie....looks like you will have some more pardoning to do!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 09:03 AM   #9
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Just shows how crooked this administration is and was from the start. Stupid trumpers still think its a nothing burger that the NSA advisor is a convicted criminal. I remember he had a story to tell. He got one count. Bet he got a deal, the trumpster is going down. I'm still firm on he wont be president xmas next year.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 09:07 AM   #10
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Just shows how crooked this administration is and was from the start. Stupid trumpers still think its a nothing burger that the NSA advisor is a convicted criminal. I remember he had a story to tell. He got one count. Bet he got a deal, the trumpster is going down. I'm still firm on he wont be president xmas next year.
By the time the Democrat sexual predators get purged there won't be enough votes to get out any articles of impeachment much less convict him in the Senate! And that failed effort will all but guarantee his re-election in 2020!

Especially after Commie Bernie and the Fake Squaw get finished.

Just curious ..

.... were you in the "Trump Won't Win in 2016" crowd?
Old 12-01-2017, 09:09 AM   #11
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Yeah, Comey prosecuted her. When will Comey get indicted for lying to Congress. And the American people?
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 09:12 AM   #12
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Typical LLiarMan.

Answering a Russia question with a sexual harassment answer.

#YouToo

BTW, LLiarMan, still looking for “‘the Martha Stewart’ offense.”

Maybe got a link to this offense?
Old 12-01-2017, 09:18 AM   #13
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
. When will Comey get indicted for lying to Congress.?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 10:26 AM   #14
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
That looks like you.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 10:37 AM   #15
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Yeah, Comey prosecuted her.
Based on CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE!!!!

Those who think Flynn will "flip" on Trump are judging him by their own standards of behavior. As one looks out over the "landscape" there's only one person that can pardon Flynn. And Pence will also.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women