Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 03-10-2024, 09:37 AM   #1
DNinja69
BANNED

Encounters: 43
Default From her kitchen to SNL glory...

Sometimes enough it just too much
DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2024, 12:59 PM   #2
tommy156
BANNED

Encounters: 11

Katie Britt is an absolute disgrace to smart, accomplished women everywhere. Singlehandedly attempting to drag women back 75 years to when they had to ask permission to leave the kitchen. What a fucking embarrassment. But, right on brand for trump's GOP.
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2024, 01:20 PM   #3
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Young. Smart. Accomplished. Hot AF.

Yes please, I’ll take 2.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2024, 02:58 PM   #4
DNinja69
BANNED

Smart takes many forms. She may have earned herself consideration for a spot on the Trump train which is likely the main inspiration for taking on the rebuttal. I sure hope she can fake an orgasm better than empathy or concern.

Seems the sex trafficking case she referenced may have actually taken place during the last Bush administration. Oof

Her comments on deportations were also not quite truthful but its the thought that counts. Illegal immigration is a serious issue in need of much more attention.

There are plenty of things the Biden administration gets low scores on without the spin and I was hoping to see a rebuttal that would inspire voters to reconsider another 4 years of this but I don't feel Katie came anywhere near close to that goal.
Old 03-10-2024, 03:07 PM   #5
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

I didn’t watch her or the old man’s speech because neither of them matter. I’ve got better things to spend a few hours on that are far more exciting, like watching paint dry.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2024, 03:14 PM   #6
DNinja69
BANNED

Seems to matter on some level she is worth a watch even just a couple minutes of Creepy Katie's Kitchen will leave a lasting impression.

It will be interesting to see what Trump has to say about it if he mentions her at all.
Old 03-10-2024, 06:12 PM   #7
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post

Yes please, I’ll take 2.
Come on man. I’d say we would probably agree someone like Broebert is a hot little thing but this chick cashed in her hotness with this corny ass awkward display.
Never saw this lady before but man this was bad.
Charley3 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2024, 09:43 PM   #8
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post

Yes please, I’ll take 2.
Indeed. You can tell how effective she was in her message to America and in particular to her target audience, moms in her age range when the leftists continue to attack her for no reason

It really exposes the leftists fear about how effective her rebuttal was with women
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2024, 10:14 PM   #9
DNinja69
BANNED

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/kati...union-rebuttal

“Parody-Level Terrible”: Even Republicans Are Panning Katie Britt’s Creepy-as-F**k State of the Union Response

Of course Trump supports can't hear this because any elected Republican who openly supports him is automatically right and those looking for facts are by definition wrong.

Biden is what 81 now so his foggy memory and struggle to grasp current realities for Americans at least makes sense given his age and current stress levels. Kreepy Katie is half his age and is just as out of touch what is her excuse?
Old 03-12-2024, 09:55 PM   #10
tommy156
BANNED

Encounters: 11

Not to mention, most everything Katie Britt said were lies. While her "immigrant sex trafficking" story did actually happen, it happened in 2005, under Bush. Then she tried to blame it on Biden. Because of course she did.

That's her job: lie through her teeth and surrender every ounce of self respect to dear leader.

trump's GOP is 100% confident that exactly zero of their voters will check to see if what they're saying is true or not.
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 09:00 AM   #11
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Katie B breathily >

" we.....are.....hearing.......y ou......and.....we....Don't... ....care!"
"This....raping....and stuff...cannot happen.. IN ..These....United States..........of.....America "
"Joe.....Biden.....and .....his .....border ...polices....are ruining......America"

OF course it happened almost 20 yrs ago... but it sounded good on paper. Was likely practiced in front of 20 or 30 other GOP members coaching her. She then laid a turd on a TV.
There needs to be internal sanctions against a member of congress who expressly lies, by omission or by outright flagrant misrepresentation of facts. Fuck the alternative facts group too! They have sowed more seeds of doubt in politics letting people think that facts are interpretable vs. FACTUAL. Fucking assholes---on either party too.

This is why nobody trusts politicians. ON BOTH SIDES.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women