Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47437
pyramider46370
bambino40287
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 11-08-2020, 08:45 AM   #1186
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
dementia joe and kumallah the hoe will have a lingering asterisk on their presidency! That asterisk will stand for illegitimate election!
libs have no problem rioting and looting 24/7.
But when it comes to voting they had to have mail in ballots because of covid!
Numbers dont lie! This election was stolen!

I dont give a shit if snowflakes see it or not!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
Well help the guy out. Since his lawyers are failing at the job relentlessly, bring the evidence to him so his challenges aren't thrown out of court as soon as they are presented.
Well put.

WD is off the charts in denial over this.

The only number that matters is the vote total.

I don’t give a shit if he can’t see that,

Old 11-08-2020, 12:01 PM   #1187
stikiwikit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I can't believe I am saying this out loud, or at least in print, but I encourage you to vote for Abbott in the next election for guv'. As wicked as it may sound, his contender may be a guy named West who will campaigning against him on the basis of Abbott's approach to the Covid situation in Texas. Face it, no Dem. is going to win the Texas major offices. What with the failure of the blue wave here and the misguided minorities, mainly in the valley who continue to shoot themselves in the foot by voting Republican.

Although, I think the rejection of Trump may bring back some sensibility in the Republican party we, in Texas yet have to contend with odious gerrymandered districts and the unpleasant future of continued ulltra conservative government in the state.
Old 11-08-2020, 12:04 PM   #1188
stikiwikit
Valued Poster

Winn-Dixie ( as if your pseudonym is not odious enough)

I just reported you for using an obvious symbol of repression and racism. Your posting reveal your true colors without the added insult of a symbol that has become as hated as a swastika.
Old 11-08-2020, 03:29 PM   #1189
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by stikiwikit View Post

I just reported you for using an obvious symbol of repression and racism. Your posting reveal your true colors without the added insult of a symbol that has become as hated as a swastika.
I have thick skin! Although you show true bigotry in that what you dont like you label racist. Your posts show clearly just my point! Reverse racism is hidden under pc cultists and the cancel culture! Label it racist and its gone! Ya'lls true nature shows like a beacon of hate!
Old 11-08-2020, 03:36 PM   #1190
LuvYogaPants
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

dementia joe and kumallah the hoe will have a lingering asterisk on their presidency! That asterisk will stand for illegitimate election!
libs have no problem rioting and looting 24/7.
But when it comes to voting they had to have mail in ballots because of covid!
Numbers dont lie! This election was stolen!

I dont give a shit if snowflakes see it or not!

Didn't you just attack someone about talking to women a certain way, and then you go on to post hateful shit about another woman(Harris, in case you forgot)? You sir are the epitome of the word hypocrite! Melania was the true hoe of the White House though!
Old 11-08-2020, 03:37 PM   #1191
winn dixie
Premium Access

Quote:

I forgive you for your hatred of the American people! Its sad that the"few" have such power in a democracy these days! If you dont like it label it racist! Or misogynist! etc.. Then re-write the history to your liking and/or cancel it!
You didnt complain when yssup had a true beacon of hate, the swaztika in his avatar did you! Thats very selective and confirms your bigotry!
Old 11-08-2020, 04:56 PM   #1192
stikiwikit
Valued Poster

Default I notice that you no longer are displaying your symbol of bigotry and hate

Quote:
I forgive you for your hatred of the American people! Its sad that the"few" have such power in a democracy these days! If you dont like it label it racist! Or misogynist! etc.. Then re-write the history to your liking and/or cancel it!
You didnt complain when yssup had a true beacon of hate, the swaztika in his avatar did you! Thats very selective and confirms your bigotry!

You are a very sad, sick person.
Old 11-08-2020, 10:27 PM   #1193
winn dixie
Premium Access

Quote:
You are a very sad, sick person.
I hope you find peace with your hatred and rage! I respect others opinions and view points without labeling them. You obviously are biased against folks that dont share your views! That is the definition of racism!
Its sad that folks view a flag as racist! Its a symbol of a way of life! Has nothing to do with race religion or creed! Iam proud to be of southern descent!To bad others blame their problems and hate on a flag! That is SAD!
Old 11-09-2020, 06:18 AM   #1194
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
I can't believe I am saying this out loud, or at least in print, but I encourage you to vote for Abbott in the next election for guv'. As wicked as it may sound, his contender may be a guy named West who will campaigning against him on the basis of Abbott's approach to the Covid situation in Texas. Face it, no Dem. is going to win the Texas major offices. What with the failure of the blue wave here and the misguided minorities, mainly in the valley who continue to shoot themselves in the foot by voting Republican.

Although, I think the rejection of Trump may bring back some sensibility in the Republican party we, in Texas yet have to contend with odious gerrymandered districts and the unpleasant future of continued ulltra conservative government in the state.
I voted for Abbott in 2018. ALthough he is a little too conservative on some issues, I think he is doing a fine job as governor. I think he is far above average in handling the pandemic. He watches and reacts.
Old 11-09-2020, 09:00 AM   #1195
winn dixie
Premium Access

Governor Abbott is a good honorable man that has incredible integrity!
Old 11-09-2020, 10:30 AM   #1196
stikiwikit
Valued Poster

Default Well if you endorse him he must secretly be an idiot..

Quote:
Governor Abbott is a good honorable man that has incredible integrity!

!!!!!!
Old 11-09-2020, 05:22 PM   #1197
forge223
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Mail in ballots were well above expected BECAUSE of TRUMP's denial that SARS-COV2 (the source of Covid-19) is something beyond the flu and was going to go away just because he said it would. Nature does not bend to the whims of anyone. His lack of understanding science and his WILLFUL AGGRESSIVE IGNORANCE has led this nation to more than 230k deaths and more than 100k new illnesses every day.
Old 11-09-2020, 06:24 PM   #1198
Tpcgolfer
Premium Access

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by forge223 View Post
Mail in ballots were well above expected BECAUSE of TRUMP's denial that SARS-COV2 (the source of Covid-19) is something beyond the flu and was going to go away just because he said it would. Nature does not bend to the whims of anyone. His lack of understanding science and his WILLFUL AGGRESSIVE IGNORANCE has led this nation to more than 230k deaths and more than 100k new illnesses every day.
And has lead to him out of a job!
Old 11-09-2020, 07:56 PM   #1199
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Well if you endorse him he must secretly be an idiot..
Quote:
!!!!!!
Old 11-09-2020, 08:13 PM   #1200
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Where's the blue wave?
You are correct. No blue wave. Only the below:

Thread Closed