Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 01-09-2019, 12:13 PM   #31
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Playboy View Post
Nobody's mind was changed by either. Pointless waste of airtime.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 12:16 PM   #32
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Most won't challenge it. Walls work, or else Odumbo and hildebeest wouldn't have built walls around their homes.
High profile people want privacy from the paparazzi, disingenuous to compare those two type walls
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 12:25 PM   #33
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
The speech by Trump was a big nothing. At least no lies were told for a change. .
The betters who bet Trump would lie three time or less , Lost Bigley!

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/pr...gly-2019-01-09
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 12:35 PM   #34
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Ha! It's back to bash Trump - it's all they have.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 01:01 PM   #35
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Trump lives in the White House, owns a rather nice home in Trump Tower, and roughs it at Mar a Lago on vacation. Meanwhile the 800,000 workers on furlough who may never get paid are struggling to pay their mortgages.

Yes. Heart warming condolences from our POTUS.
All the Dems have to do is appropriate $5B for a wall...out of a budget of trillions. Chicken feed.

You sure you were a Republican?
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 01:09 PM   #36
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Agreed! Its chicken feed !
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 01:33 PM   #37
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Agreed! Its chicken feed !
Its chicken feed. Why hasn't Mexico sent the money? Why is the whole government shut down? Trump is panicking lol. I dont blame him for keeping this going. This Russian shit is about to get real intense Lol Witch Hunt 2019. Trumps base is declining more everyday LMAO.
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 01:37 PM   #38
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Ha! It's back to bash Trump - it's all they have.
Its easy for him to sell popcorn on the side. Hes donating his
$ 4,800,000 salary-( your math). Should he tell Congress to appropriate that to the wall? LOL!!!! Witch Hunt 2019!
Old 01-09-2019, 01:41 PM   #39
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Its chicken feed. Why hasn't Mexico sent the money? Why is the whole government shut down? Trump is panicking lol. I dont blame him for keeping this going. This Russian shit is about to get real intense Lol Witch Hunt 2019. Trumps base is declining more everyday LMAO.
Mexico will be paying for the wall. Did you not watch the speech last night? Apparently not. As Trump answered and explained the border wall.
Trumps base is the silent voters that have been oppressed that put him in office ! In 2020 we will elect Trump again!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 01:54 PM   #40
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
All the Dems have to do is appropriate $5B for a wall...out of a budget of trillions. Chicken feed.

You sure you were a Republican?

Voted Republican for POTUS, House, and Senate from 1968 through 2004.

You are right. $5 billion for THE START of a wall, with many billions more to come, is nothing major in the long run.

Trump is no longer demanding a "wall" -- partly concrete, 5 feet underground, 18-30 feet high. I'm unsure exactly what FENCE he now will support. The original wall for its original length was estimated to cost from $25 billion to $70 billion. I'd like to know what his fence would cost. That might change the opinions of some.

Either way -- open up the damn government. I would think that you and other Trump supporters would support that since public opinion is against Trump on this issue and he is probably losing votes each day the government stays closed.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 02:00 PM   #41
Lantern2814
Valued Poster

Again you lie speedy. Polls have support for the wall or a solid barrier at near 70%. Trump has lost NO support as all your BS hasn't made a dent in his popularity. Trump also had FACTS and true emotion, where Chuckles and Nancy had their usual monotone talking points. Need we remind you again of your guarantee 100% certainty of a Hillary win?
Lantern2814 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 02:03 PM   #42
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Mexico will be paying for the wall. Did you not watch the speech last night? Apparently not. As Trump answered and explained the border wall.
Trumps base is the silent voters that have been oppressed that put him in office ! In 2020 we will elect Trump again!
If you mean that Trump said the renegotiations in the USMCA will bring in enough money to pay for the wall. there is no way.

I guess you are unaware that there was an election on November 6, 2018. Republicans lost big time. Mid-term elections are a grade on the POTUS and, like Obama in 2010, Trump got a failing grade.

Will Trump win in 2020? Too many unknowns to think about.
Old 01-09-2019, 02:03 PM   #43
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern2814 View Post
Again you lie speedy. Polls have support for the wall or a solid barrier at near 70%. Trump has lost NO support as all your BS hasn't made a dent in his popularity. Trump also had FACTS and true emotion, where Chuckles and Nancy had their usual monotone talking points. Need we remind you again of your guarantee 100% certainty of a Hillary win?
Lantern its well documented that you dont know your stuff. Reread your post if you dont believe me
Old 01-09-2019, 02:12 PM   #44
Lantern2814
Valued Poster

More well documented are your numerous fallacies and fantasies. Pelosi and Schumer have support from the public? Not a chance. Grandma, why does mystic lie all the time?
Lantern2814 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 02:20 PM   #45
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern2814 View Post
On December 18, 2018, a poll by Quinnipiac University found more people supporting Trump's wall than any other previous poll. Unfortunately, the poll found only 43% supporting the wall and 54% opposing it.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...-though-still/

Even a Rasmussen poll, which is heavily weighted to the Republican side (Their poll predicted Republicans would hold the House in 2018) still had more people against the wall than for it.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...t_govt_expense

"Trump's biggest issue is that he wants funding of a US-Mexico border wall. While that may be popular with his base, Americans have been consistently opposed to a border wall. Before the shutdown, they opposed it by about a 10-to-20 point margin. There's no sign that's changed in the latest polling."

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/08/polit...all/index.html

"But support from Republicans belies the president’s overall standing in the fight. Trump’s overall approval rating in the poll (43 percent), support for a border wall (44 percent) and the percentage of voters who say there is a crisis at the southern border (42 percent) are all in the low 40s. Among independent voters, Trump’s approval rating is 38 percent, 37 percent believe there is a crisis at the southern border and 37 percent support the construction of a border wall."

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...utdown-1088207

So I have presented what I believe is valid data to back up my statements. You have presented zip, nada, nothing, rien, to support your statements.

Yes, I missed in 2016 with my prediction that Trump would not win. Need I remind you that my prediction on the 2018 elections was near perfect? 0% chance Republicans would hold their margin in the House. 80% chance Democrats win back the House. 20% chance the Democrats take about 40 seats. I also predicted at least a gain of 1 seat for the Republicans in the House. How did you do with your prediction?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women