Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 09-08-2018, 05:39 PM   #16
Dudgeonpolymath
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhot11 View Post
In the Trumpian world it’s so easy for a white to take a black life
Really .... bringing Trump into the mix after Obama and others popularized race relations more than any others? Geez. There is right and wrong in all these situations but it gets lost in the smoke of peripheral issues such as race, gender, politics, etc. If a cop kills ANYONE, they should be convicted as would a civilian.

Of course, with the media shifting so left in Dallas over the last few years, most incidents go to race or other such agendas with the stations highlighting the local talking head activists who have nothing else in life but to use others’ misfortunes to get airtime.
Dudgeonpolymath is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 01:05 PM   #17
Purlie Victorious
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I was going to say! She looks mixed, not White in those photos. How did she know the victim? I can't find any information
Purlie Victorious is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 06:10 PM   #18
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purlie Victorious View Post
I was going to say! She looks mixed, not White in those photos. How did she know the victim? I can't find any information

Apparently she didn't. That was a erroneous message. Apparently it wasn't her in the picture. Rumors run rampant in any criminal case that gets any publicity. And that trend gets worse by the day. And both the public and the media are to blame. Gathering accurate facts takes time. A whole lot of time. If you do any civil or criminal trial law you know this. But people, for some idiotic reason, think facts are just given and hand themselves out on a platter to anybody who happens to be the in one complete entirely accurate whole. Nothing could be further from the truth. Even when police, or other better staffed investigative agencies like the FBI or NTSB are through with their investigation huge errors are still often present.

And the damned media just can't help themselves. They are almost congenitally incapable of saying, "We just don't know about that." And they can't help speculating. They're so afraid of getting scooped, or feel so pressured to fill column inches or broadcast time that they'll put some talking head on there who doesn't know one single thing about the case to speculate. In case you can't tell, it pisses me off. And creates an expectation among jurors that answers are just out there waiting to be picked up by the first Barney Fife dumbass that trips over them.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 06:35 PM   #19
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

Sounds like an Ambien related incident to me. That stuff is evil.
Guest083119 is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 06:58 PM   #20
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

He opened the door and she ended his life
There wasn't any "freeze!" "What are you doing in my apartment" "get on the ground" "put your hands up"

Incompetent,reckless and trigger happy

It's one thing to go to the wrong apartment
But how out of it do you have to be,to keep trying over and over when your key card is not working? Without taking a second to verify you are at the right place?
The door finally opens and you fire your weapon?

They need to make an example out of her
We really need to stop hiring every hack who makes it through the academy
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 07:43 PM   #21
dallasfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

Only going to get worst. No one In Their right minds wants to be a cop now a days. They are drawing from the bottom of the deck. This one obviously didn’t need to be issued a gun.
dallasfan is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 09:02 PM   #22
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

And the most amazing thing about the shoot first ask questions later mentality is that cops -- and ordinary people -- haven't been this safe in most of our lifetimes. Violent crime is a near historic lows. Your odds of being the victim of a violent crime haven't been this low in fifty years. There was never any excuse for this type of behavior, but now there is less excuse than there ever was.
Old 09-10-2018, 04:52 AM   #23
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Re: photograph reports in error.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...together-photo
Old 09-10-2018, 08:40 AM   #24
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Yeah, Photo fake news
Still a lot of questions 15 hour shift ? , dark apartment just starts shooting ? . At first news said she walked but now parked on wrong floor ?
We will have to wait and see
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 05:48 PM   #25
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

one thing I want to know, and I'm surprised I haven't heard anything.

was the victim's apartment right above hers, or situated in a way that it passes the smell test, that she might have truly believed it was her apartment?

and I'm surprised no one has brought up the female angle.. I used to hear all the time, that Female Cops were more trigger-happy, because they are smaller, and more likely to interpret a situation as more dangerous than a Male Cop. never saw research to back it up, but I heard that theory often.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 05:59 PM   #26
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

I honestly hate to see her be a victim of all this racial divide, if it was honestly an accident. Its easy to say what you will and won’t do, until you are in that position.

Nobody else has gotten off on the wrong floor? Yes, Ambien will make you do strange things. I have a good relationship with my female doctor, and she refused to prescribe it to me; due to the harmful ingredients.
8701 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 06:12 PM   #27
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

I've gotten off on the wrong floor, I've even opened the door and sat down in the wrong car. It seems so familiar and then again so wrong at the same time.....it's a strange feeling.
I'm sure she didn't go home that night and think she's going to kill somebody.
I'm sure he didn't really comply right away as he was thinking what the hell is going on in my apartment.

The real issue is why did she feel the need to shoot and kill and unarmed man. That is what is so difficult to justify and rationalize. Why couldn't she have just held him at gunpoint and called 911 or yell for help?

It's tragic all around. She took the life of an innocent man, and she at a minimum ruined her own career and based on the backlash rather than just the circumstances will likely face jail time. Nobody wins in these situations.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 07:07 PM   #28
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 127

I’ve been in that conplex. The fronts are numbingly the same. It may not have gone down exactly as the news reports are saying, but I could see how a tired mind could play tricks on a person and cause something like this to happen.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 08:33 PM   #29
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

It really sucks. He thought he was safe at home and opened his door to. A fk up cop. Just like the black guy in Arlington got killed last weekend by a trigger happy cop. Take a knee and buy Nike. Support freedom for all people
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 08:40 PM   #30
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
one thing I want to know, and I'm surprised I haven't heard anything.

was the victim's apartment right above hers, or situated in a way that it passes the smell test, that she might have truly believed it was her apartment?

and I'm surprised no one has brought up the female angle.. I used to hear all the time, that Female Cops were more trigger-happy, because they are smaller, and more likely to interpret a situation as more dangerous than a Male Cop. never saw research to back it up, but I heard that theory often.

According to today's DMN, her apartment was exactly one floor below his.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/dall...mmands-ignored

Of course, as I pointed out earlier, this could be wrong. But that's close enough to a basic fact that the odds or error are somewhat lower than with more subjective facts. But far from zero.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8701 View Post
I honestly hate to see her be a victim of all this racial divide, if it was honestly an accident. Its easy to say what you will and won’t do, until you are in that position.

Nobody else has gotten off on the wrong floor? Yes, Ambien will make you do strange things. I have a good relationship with my female doctor, and she refused to prescribe it to me; due to the harmful ingredients.
That's why she's charged with manslaughter, not murder. It was an "accident." The State must prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the Defendant "recklessly caused the death of another person."

A person can be considered to behave recklessly if they commit an action without the appropriate amount of care and caution. Engaging in a behavior that has the risk of death or injury can lead to manslaughter charges if a person dies as a direct result of the action and appropriate safety precautions were not followed.

She's dead meat, if you ask me. 80% chance of conviction.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women