Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70415
biomed160564
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452928
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47545
pyramider46370
bambino40322
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35362
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: First Appointment Requests
Yes, I hate it when a customer asks for the first appointment. 8 20.51%
No, I do not mind if a customer wants to be first. 13 33.33%
Neither, I have no opinion either way 8 20.51%
Write in Your own response 10 25.64%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-21-2014, 09:12 AM   #376
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Fantasy

Well, now that is the right attitude that should be intuitive.

. . . The hobby is supposed to be all about a fantasy, but too many artificial obstacles can ruin the fun time before it even begins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camille Fox View Post
I said it once and I'll say it again: for some, we have what's called the "pumpkin vagina". At the strike of midnight, it resets, don't you guys know? I am a virgin on my first appt of the day.

Wait. That really should be an upcharge.

All jokes aside, you are ALWAYS my first appointment, lover.

Camille
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 10:24 AM   #377
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

This is still a "thing"?

Wow!

Carry on.....

LOL
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 02:10 PM   #378
papadee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Just to let you know.... for every request, there is an opposite & equal request.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1136182
papadee is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 07:32 PM   #379
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Quest

Yes, it is still a thing.

Learning all the little quirks that women have in "their pretty little heads" is a lifetime endeavor.

It is a quest.

. . . A long and arduous quest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post
This is still a "thing"?

Wow!

Carry on.....

LOL
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 08:26 PM   #380
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

^^^ yep... F(a)G is on it...
Guest021817-2 is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 09:57 AM   #381
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post

Learning all the little quirks that women have in "their pretty little heads" is a lifetime endeavor.

It is a quest.

It is so interesting to read your posts sometimes.

I truly don't know if you are that arrogant or that stupid or that intentionally insulting. I think that should be the next poll someone puts up.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 03:35 PM   #382
JustCause
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
It is so interesting to read your posts sometimes.

I truly don't know if you are that arrogant or that stupid or that intentionally insulting. I think that should be the next poll someone puts up.
OK, look, FG may be the Son of Sam for all I know but how the hell did you get arrogance out of that post"? And don't reference earlier posts please. My question is specifically directed at your criticism of his last post. Seems he didn't say one word that any man in the world hasn't said hundreds of times in a locker room somewhere.

Inquiring minds want to know.
JustCause is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 06:49 PM   #383
inspector farquar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Everyone should have an advocate.
inspector farquar is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 10:59 PM   #384
JustCause
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by inspector farquar View Post
Everyone should have an advocate.
No sir. Just an honest question. One for which, by the way, I only faintly expect a non-emotionally driven response. It seems to me that those most inclined to such thought as the latter seem furthest removed from logical abilities. In other words, they've become so enamored with being assholes that they'll jump on any horse and ride it regardless of the direction.

Maybe FG was being what Old-T said and maybe Old-T isn't what I said. If so, he won't mind defending himself logically. Can he, I will gladly retreat with apology.

So I ask again. Mr. Old-T, would you explain what there was about Gun's post that was 'arrogant, stupid, or insulting?'
Old 12-23-2014, 01:27 AM   #385
LovethaCougar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 268267
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Holy Shit, I'm Falling In Love With You Ladies!!!! Y'all are Supersonic Cool!!
LovethaCougar is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2014, 08:30 AM   #386
inspector farquar
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovethaCougar View Post
Holy Shit, I'm Falling In Love With You Ladies!!!! Y'all are Supersonic Cool!!
Advocate needed.
Old 12-23-2014, 08:52 AM   #387
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

It seems you are changing your question a bit.

First you focus on:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustCause View Post
OK, look, FG may be the Son of Sam for all I know but how the hell did you get arrogance out of that post"? And don't reference earlier posts please. My question is specifically directed at your criticism of his last post. Seems he didn't say one word that any man in the world hasn't said hundreds of times in a locker room somewhere.

Inquiring minds want to know.
Then you broaden the question: “
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustCause View Post
No sir. Just an honest question. One for which, by the way, I only faintly expect a non-emotionally driven response. It seems to me that those most inclined to such thought as the latter seem furthest removed from logical abilities. In other words, they've become so enamored with being assholes that they'll jump on any horse and ride it regardless of the direction.

Maybe FG was being what Old-T said and maybe Old-T isn't what I said. If so, he won't mind defending himself logically. Can he, I will gladly retreat with apology.

So I ask again. Mr. Old-T, would you explain what there was about Gun's post that was 'arrogant, stupid, or insulting?'
So while I should really be off to work already I will sip another cup of coffee and reply to your posts. I will address several of your points.

1. You may choose to see this board, and this thread, as a disconnected collection of individual comments. That is your right of course. Personally, I do not view it the same way. I tend to look for patterns in a person’s thoughts and replies. I do it with them in general—especially when it is someone like FG who unfortunately brings up very similar misogynist views in post after post. I certainly do it within the context of a single thread. In this thread, for example, FG has almost 50 posts, and putting them together like a jig-saw puzzle you see a much clearer picture than looking at one piece at a time. So I reject your position that I am only allowed to comment on the most recent FG post in a thread—I comment on the whole tableau of what he has expressed. I am not in any way saying that you need do the same. If you see better value focusing post by post, please do so. Just don’t tell me I am wrong for the way I see things and choose to comment. Therefore my “arrogant, stupid, insulting” comment is indeed about FG’s collection of words on this thread. I will not try to explain my comment only in light of post #379.

2. I find it very odd that you expect a “non-emotional” reply to a completely emotional thread topic. Remember where this started: “the amount of venom certain ladies have toward any customer who even dares to request her first appointment of the day.” When someone starts a conversation by saying that a group of people are venomous, and they are such because he doesn’t think they are being reasonable—well, the whole concept of a non-emotional conversation was blown to hell by the original construct of the statement. But if you mean you expect a non-hostile reply from me, why that is reasonable. I do not recall having been hostile to you on here. I actually have agreed with a number of your posts in other threads. I wasn’t even “hostile” to FG. Condescending and ridiculing, yes, but trust me, that was FAR from my hostile mode. I reserve hostility for much more serious topics—or for some of the psychopaths on the Political forum. I don’t really view FG as dangerous to anyone but himself, so I do not expend the emotional cost of being “hostile” towards him. Or you. Or most anyone on this forum (though I admit there have been a few isolated exceptions in the past). I am actually smiling as I write this, so if you read it as hostile I am telling you you are misinterpreting. “Hostile” is not the same as “emotional”. Emotions include humor, lust, concern, friendship, and even the locker room banter and jabbing as you yourself refer to in a positive way in post # 382. So no, my comment is unlikely to be “non-emotional”, though it will not be hostile towards you.

3. I had to address these two items first, because I am a gestalt kind of personality—always looking for the pattern and not so much the individual instantiations. But now more directly to your point. In essence, arrogant, stupid, and insulting are three of the possible underlying intentions behind FG’s comments. He is essentially saying—over and over—that women are foolish, stupid, delusional, etc. if they take offense to “little things”, and he specifically says a guy asking for the first appointment of the day is a “little thing”. In other words, he is setting himself up as the adjudicator of what a lady should or should not consider “little”. Personally I may disagree with someone else’s priorities (“little” vs “not-little”) but I recognize that they are the keeper of their own opinions. FG clearly does not—he thinks HE is the keeper of right-thought in a highly personal subject matter. And after having multiple people explain to him that no, they do not assign over to him the right to their opinions, he continues to ridicule them with his “Learning all the little quirks that women have in "their pretty little heads" and his “artificial obstacles” kinds of comments. He is STILL arguing that if someone disagrees with his value judgment, then they are wrong.

One can make megalomaniac comments like that because they are arrogant (i.e. they truly believe they are a superior moral and intellectual being), or because they are stupid (i.e. they truly can’t even comprehend that different people see preference and emotional issues differently), or because they are insulting (i.e. they understand the issue, they know their position is wrong, but they consciously use it as a tool to belittle). Probably several other potential causes as well. But since I can only go on the comments he posted, and all three of those states (arrogant, stupid, and insulting) could result in the same typed comment, I asked which it was in this case.

As to your point about “he didn't say one word that any man in the world hasn't said hundreds of times in a locker room somewhere”, I truly don’t see the relevance.

But let me ask a question of you: do you agree with FG’s perspective, that men in general—or he specifically—does have sufficient enlightenment that he should be judge of what a lady does or does not find insulting?
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2014, 09:19 AM   #388
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post

It is a quest.

You've used the word learn, yet you use phrases that indicate you do not. Not to be mean, but I'm curious, so I'm going to ask......Has learning or even simply using common sense, ever seemed to be an issue for you?
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2014, 12:34 PM   #389
inspector farquar
Valued Poster

Nicely said, Old-T. Should I need an advocate I may send you a post.
Old 12-23-2014, 04:19 PM   #390
JustCause
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
But let me ask a question of you: do you agree with FG’s perspective, that men in general—or he specifically—does have sufficient enlightenment that he should be judge of what a lady does or does not find insulting?
I do not. And thank you for your explanation. In sum, your remarks were made on the macro of his board persona meaning that the individual post may or may not stand on its own merits or lack thereof. My question was on the micro intent of the post. I clearly see your perspective and I am grateful for the time you took to make it.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women