Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > The Sandbox-South Texas
The Sandbox-South Texas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160507
Yssup Rider59911
gman4452921
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47518
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117

Old 10-14-2012, 03:28 PM   #1
51MEANTXGUNS50
Valued Poster

Encounters: 74
Default Horror Movies That Stay With You Till This Day

Doing my 8th Annual 31 Days Of Horror Which basically consists of me buzzing thru my horror movie collection for, well the entire month of October. The system/order in which I do it has changed throughout the years but it's always the same. Starting on October 1st, I commense watching my entire horror collection and nothing but with friends. Single movies during the week, series on my days off. I'm not even half way there but I will be honest, it has actually taken it's toll on me mentally. Some movies are and always will be campy to me but there are a select few that scared me as a kid and still scare me to this day. Just got me curious as to what movies you all may have remembered seeing when they first came out that just stayed with you they were so terrifying. We all have that select list of flicks we refuse to watch at night or alone despite being all grown up and knowing full well it's make believe. Anyone care to share theirs ? This is mine:

"The Exorcist" Series
"The Omen" Series (original)
The Remakes Of The Fly 1&2
My Bloody Valentine (Original)
The Thing (Original)
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (Original)
City Of The Living Dead
The Beyond
House By The Cemetary
Slaughter High
Hellraiser 1&2
Lady In White
Night Of The Demons (Original)
Leviathan
The Dark Side Of The Moon
Event Horizon
The Midnight Meat Train
51MEANTXGUNS50 is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 03:49 PM   #2
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Original version of "The Blob." Something about a gelatinous rolling mass that absorbed people and got bigger and bigger (kinda an allegorical premonition of the American public on fast food) just gave me the creeps, and when I thought it had gotten the little dog, too....

"Arachnophobia." Spiders freak me out. "Eight-legged Freaks" freaked me out, too, and made me laugh. Strange combo.

The original "Howling" movie. Really bad-ass werewolves, scary transformation scenes, unexpected ending.

A lot of films adapted from Stephen King's writing have given me nightmares; "Cujo," for obvious reasons, given I'm a dog-lover (although they pretty much eliminated the supernatural elements from the book); "The Mist," although I HATED the altered ending; "It," with a demonic killer clown and a multi-legged giant creature in a cave; and "Pet Sematary." Sure, I'd like my dead pets back, but not as carnivorous evil zombie monsters. (Arggggh! Sweet Pea might come back and REALLY chew my ankles off.)

Some genre crossovers: M. Night Shyamalan's "Signs" had more of a "it's creeping, it's sneaking, it's going to get me, but when?" horror feeling to it. Same tone in "Alien."
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 10:16 PM   #3
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I dunno if the Final Destination series/franchise or w/e count but those mentally scared me a little bit.

And the first 2 Exorcist movies.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 06:18 AM   #4
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 65

Carie
Guest032716 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 04:10 PM   #5
single1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Halloween. That movie fucked me up when I was a little kid. LOL
single1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 04:14 PM   #6
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Final Destination
Chucky
Texas Chainsaw

and my fave.....The Hills have eyes!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 10:51 PM   #7
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 65

Oh! Almost forgot the cult legend "House on Haunted Hill"
Guest032716 is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 05:48 PM   #8
El Guapo77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Food Inc.,... those poor animals...the horror...tasty tasty horror :P
El Guapo77 is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 08:48 PM   #9
51MEANTXGUNS50
Valued Poster

Encounters: 74

Just got done watching a bootleg version of a little known cult classic known as The Dark Side Of The Moon. Very similiar theme to Event Horizon (evil forces in space). Very dark and creepy movie, and I admit as I type this I paused twice to look over my shoulder it creeped me out so much. Still hasn't been distributed on region 1 dvd yet and this has the distinction of being one of only two movies I have bootlegs of as a result. This movie was clearly LB with not so star studded cast (the most recognizable character is John Deihl of Stripes, who coincidently plays a battle hardened marine) but it is very well acted and manages to leave you shuddering till the very end. Needless to say, I don't see myself falling asleep anytime soon.
51MEANTXGUNS50 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women