Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 03-17-2018, 08:54 PM   #1
digits630
Premium Access

Encounters: 21
Default Damn...yinzer girls

Went out north side st. Paddys day. Drunk yinzer chicks never looked so good in their little green outfits and pantyhose...fuck!
digits630 is online now   Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 04:56 AM   #2
yinzerpgh
Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Ha! That's why I didn't go out this year. I usually end up making poor decisions afterwards
yinzerpgh is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 09:18 AM   #3
Lexxxy
☆Fictional Character☆

User ID: 29515
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

<3 Irish girls grrr
Lexxxy is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 03:57 PM   #4
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Hey digits... where on the northside? Do you mean McFadden's and Mullen's? I used to like HiTops and Finnegans Wake years ago before they closed.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 07:21 PM   #5
digits630
Premium Access

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Hey digits... where on the northside? Do you mean McFadden's and Mullen's? I used to like HiTops and Finnegans Wake years ago before they closed.
Steel Cactus believe it or not. Started the bar crawl there
digits630 is online now   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 08:51 AM   #6
Guest100118-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

If you have no moral compass, St. Paddy's Day in Pittsburgh is the day for you to get laid. Plenty of drunk, vulnerable women stumbling around town this past Saturday night.

There's no way I'd try and take advantage of someone like that. I couldn't do it in good conscience as tempting as it might be just to get laid.

I have a female friend who often lets herself get taken advantage of when she's drunk and then complains to me that she was too drunk to give consent. She tells me she wakes up to three or four empty condom packages in her bed and on the floor. It makes me mad that guys take advantage of her just because she doesn't know her limits while drinking. I don't want to be one of those guys.

And before you say being on this board means having no moral compass, I'll preemptively disagree with you. What two CONSTENING adults do is perfectly acceptable and not immoral.
Guest100118-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 11:36 AM   #7
Big Stig
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Maybe your female friend should consider drinking a little less. I guess it's easier to blame it on the guys. Much easier than taking any personal responsibility for her own actions, I suppose. Just sayin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monco View Post
If you have no moral compass, St. Paddy's Day in Pittsburgh is the day for you to get laid. Plenty of drunk, vulnerable women stumbling around town this past Saturday night.

There's no way I'd try and take advantage of someone like that. I couldn't do it in good conscience as tempting as it might be just to get laid.

I have a female friend who often lets herself get taken advantage of when she's drunk and then complains to me that she was too drunk to give consent. She tells me she wakes up to three or four empty condom packages in her bed and on the floor. It makes me mad that guys take advantage of her just because she doesn't know her limits while drinking. I don't want to be one of those guys.

And before you say being on this board means having no moral compass, I'll preemptively disagree with you. What two CONSTENING adults do is perfectly acceptable and not immoral.
Big Stig is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 12:53 PM   #8
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

What’s “CONSTENING” mean? Maybe you need to get slapped up drunk to figure it out.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 12:07 AM   #9
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Where does this girl usually hang out? Also please provd a detailed description. Asking for a friend
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 09:09 AM   #10
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

She gives nonverbal consent every time she allows the cycle to repeat. She needs to drink a bit more H2O
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 09:30 AM   #11
Looker151
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

as I'm "old school"(older than most of you), taking advantage of a girl who had too much to drink is unthinkable. I get it that if she lets it happen more often, then that's on her, but I was raised to respect others, male and female.
Looker151 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 03:55 PM   #12
Big Stig
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looker151 View Post
as I'm "old school"(older than most of you), taking advantage of a girl who had too much to drink is unthinkable. I get it that if she lets it happen more often, then that's on her, but I was raised to respect others, male and female.
That's great. I was raised to take full responsibility for my own actions and to not put myself into a position to be taken advantage of. It's worked well for me.
Big Stig is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 05:56 PM   #13
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I call bullshit on the whole story. I don’t think guys getting hammered on St Paddy’s day are packing condoms, neither does a girl. Fuck, some hookers don’t supply them. Then she woke up with condoms strewn around the room. If she got gang banged, I would bet her sheets would have been sticky. No condoms
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 07:13 PM   #14
italian2160
Valued Poster

If that were my friend I would've went with her that night if possible and made sure she got home safe.i also would not take advantage of a girl in that state of mind.
italian2160 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 09:49 PM   #15
cabot
Premium Access

Encounters: 91

"She tells me she wakes up to three or four empty condom packages in her bed and on the floor"

So she's sober enough to get around, make it back to HER OWN house, fuck 3-4 times - and then next day it's not her fault because a man 'took advantage' of her.

Dude - you're being played as a fool, white knight. When she has the 1st drink, she's on the prowl and she knows what she wants...and plenty of guys give it to her.

The next day, she can cry to her gal-pals and guy-pal, about how poor little her got 'taken advantage' of, and get absolution for her decisions. Plus - she gets the buzz of having a gentlemman reassure her that its' not her fault, and she's just a damsel in distress. Before slutting in up the next weekend - as you yourself said.

I'm ok with a girl being a slut - in fact, I'm both a huge fan and a happy beneficiary. But at least have the responsibility to own it.

Question - for trying to understand your logic:

1) Is a woman capable of making decisions and taking responsibility for her own actions?
2) If not- then why would it not make sense that they not be allowed out without a male chaperone, or male family member, to make decisions for her?
3) If a man is drunk - does he remain responsible for his actions, including sex with drunk strangers?

The fact is that your position only makes sense if you speak quickly, get angry, and focus on the joy of righteous outrage should tell you something. If you try to apply any logic to it, it falls apart. But that doesn't feel as good as being better than 'those other guys.'

C

PS 'Don't take advantage of drunk girls' means girls who are essentially passed/passing out, incoherent, don't remember their name, etc., Not girls who are dancing, grinding on you, and taking you back to their rooms...just like the did the previous weekend. Those girls are called 'horny', not 'helpless.'
cabot is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women