Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59844
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47425
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 03-18-2018, 08:05 AM   #31
sydmo
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

I don't even do reviews but I read them, and when I see a hobbyist respond negatively on someone else' good time, I always think "what an asshole" but that's just me
sydmo is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 09:21 AM   #32
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 175071
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetiredNinja View Post
I love a good self-alert.
+1
Claire She Blows is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 06:47 PM   #33
InU
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Wow, just 1 NO review? You might actually be an outty with ever growing balls... rare here.

Nothing wrong with writing a NO review. I think giving a 19 or so year old girl 2 bens for a bbbj is probably pretty damn good. Chock it up and move on, sir. It's a good call.

It's just money!!
InU is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 09:59 AM   #34
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by pleasurem View Post
I've givin one no review... I've had a few others I should have givin a no to
Then one has to wonder why you did not

It seems like men just can't wait to praise any piece of ass they get
Here is part of your problem I would guess: A lot of guys put the time and research in so they ensure the vast majority of their encounters ARE positive. So when someone writes almost nothing but glowing reviews it is because they have set things up to make the odds of a good date almost 100%.Isn't that what sites like this are supposed to do--give you the info to insure a positive outcome?

I just put about 10 women in a positive post in the men only section, I'm sure there are 10 more I just haven't thought of who belong there

I've seen at least 5 that are not good looking, I've only walked out on 1, I gave her a 20.00 and walked away, it wasn't good
From this comment of yours it seems looks are very, very important to you. Nothing wrong with that, but then the next question is do you examine the photos--and if you do, and they turn out to be accurate photos--what changed your mind about their looks? If they do not look like the photos, that is a very legitimate reason for a "NO".

Most meetings are ok or better, I'm always polite, never create a scene or have been mean or rude to anyone... Maybe giving a no puts a target on you, some of these gals just do not cut it, either looks or body or yikes, maybe even both!
Again, unless there was a misrepresentation in their photos I would say that is at least 50% or more on you. YOU decide who to contact, and if you don't like that look/body type, see someone else.

I checked your "NO" review, and her photo is quite revealing. If that is what she looked like and you didn't like that look, that's on you. If she did not look like that when you arrived, that's on her.

If the issue was not looks, then say your piece honestly in the review, but say it factually without a lot of emotion. The worse the message, the duller the prose should be. Then if you feel it is an honest factual statement, post the review complete with "NO", and don't worry about it.
Old-T is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women