Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70415
biomed160564
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452928
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47545
pyramider46370
bambino40322
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 02-19-2010, 09:56 AM   #1
lewboy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 60
Default tiger apology

anyone wacth tiger this morning? his apology seemed sincere....very rehearsed... but sincere. you just wonder if he was wondering what the women on the front looked like naked!! hope he he gets back on track.
lewboy is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 11:39 AM   #2
GneissGuy
Thank God it's Firday!

Encounters: 12

Geez, we need to grow up.

She's a trophy wife. She KNEW that when she married his money.

He's a trophy husband. They BOTH knew that when they got married.

I feel a bit sorry for the kids. However, a significant percentage of the kids in the country end up with divorced parents and Mommy telling the kids that daddy was a scumbag who ran around on her. Lots of kids end up with daddy in jail, daddy in the grave, daddy whereabouts unknown, daddy at home doing drugs and beating them at random times, and nobody taking care of them. I doubt Tiger's kids are going to be worrying about where their next meal is coming from.

Tiger's a fucking golfer for God's sake. He's not the fucking prophet or Dalai Lama. Who gives a rats ass who he's sleeping with?

If he were a football player, and he got caught beating up an underage streetwalker while DWI about once a month, it wouldn't even make the front page of the local newspaper, much less getting coverage on all networks.

Is it because he's a black man in a white man's sport?
GneissGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 11:44 AM   #3
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76

We did he apologize for being, well, a man?
ANONONE is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 01:17 PM   #4
lewboy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 60

gg, i think it's because he's an arrogant primma donna who ignores the fans who pay for the tickets to watch him play and buy the equipment and clothes that he endorses.
lewboy is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 10:00 PM   #5
rekcaSxT
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by GneissGuy View Post
She's a trophy wife. She KNEW that when she married his money.

He's a trophy husband. They BOTH knew that when they got married.

If he were a football player, and he got caught beating up an underage streetwalker while DWI about once a month, it wouldn't even make the front page of the local newspaper, much less getting coverage on all networks.

Is it because he's a black man in a white man's sport?
I totally agree. I would also say if it were any other white golfer we wouldn't be talking about this. The media has made a big deal about it because he is black. No one gives a damn about any other golfer's private life. (well I want to know if Michelle Wie shaves her pussy or not)

His appology did seem contrived. It is such bullshit that he has lost his endorsments and is being called a dissapointment etc... I guarantee the only people who have lost respect for him are women. And they aren't the target demographic!

What the fuck is sex rehab?!

And rebranding him as the "bad boy" of golf will not work. The old waspy motherfuckers in the PGA are probably still not happy that he is even around. They probably expect golf carts with spinner rims and hydraulics.

Geez. I am over this whole story.
rekcaSxT is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 10:44 AM   #6
KisserSoze
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

I suppose he'll have to retire to Bushwood now. Poor Tiger.
KisserSoze is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 11:17 AM   #7
devilsdelight
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Sacker, I disagree. Race has nothing to do with it. I am tired of the race card being pulled every time someone that is non white is in the media. It is a story because he is the best golfer in the world and has been in a cacoon for his hole career as far as the media and tabloids are concerned. Then all of the sudden this seemingly perfect role model is shown to have human flaws. Flaws that have nothing to do with his golf game. I thought the appology was very pathetic and only hurt him in the eye of the public. It looked like he was reading it for the first time. Then the fake hugs for the camera. I would have had more respect if he would have taken his medacine in front of some people that could have asked him questions, at least that way he would have been in front of a firing squad and his true answers would have come out. Again, race has nothing to do with it!
devilsdelight is offline   Quote