Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47437
pyramider46370
bambino40287
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 02-01-2012, 07:52 AM   #31
Mr. Smith111
Account Disabled

Encounters: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomezaddams59 View Post
I truly believe that getting caught doing ElGato69, MrSmith111, Capitan1962 and/or the Colonel would do less damage to my reputation than doing Majesty or her sister at any price!
LMAO, back off big guy, I'm not into that.
Mr. Smith111 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 08:11 AM   #32
gomezaddams59
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 8
Default With all due respect.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111 View Post
LMAO, back off big guy, I'm not into that.
Neither am I, just making a point!
gomezaddams59 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 08:50 AM   #33
rgvlocokid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Thats what makes this forum great. Sometimes we take one for the team so it doesnt happent to anyone else...
rgvlocokid is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 09:10 AM   #34
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Louigi, is this the point....?

Your advice to providers is that if they want to charge more than 220, without complaint, they need to match what local providers offer and exceed local providers at something. Again, match and exceed to charge more.

In terms of categories to match or exceed, looks is one. The menu is another category (hint, CBJ is not a popular dish here). There are other categories, and individual hobbyists will have their own preferences, but the Louigi Theorem is (one more time): match and exceed to charge more.

Hope I got it right, and I hope this helps.
Guest110516 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 11:15 AM   #35
mirandalee
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 64619
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well in my city many are seeking street hookers and moco space girls who are not so good looking girls to spend less, but then complain about their service lol..
mirandalee is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 04:46 PM   #36
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirandalee View Post
Well in my city many are seeking street hookers and moco space girls who are not so good looking girls to spend less, but then complain about their service lol..
Um, excuse me, but this is the Providers are Gold Diggers thread, not the Hobbyists are Cheapasses thread.

Seriously, I think most guys understand you get what you pay for in terms of lower rates. However, I think the original point was about providers asking for more while providing less (or asking for more while not providing more).
Old 02-01-2012, 04:54 PM   #37
capitan1962
Premium Access

Encounters: 157

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgvlocokid View Post
Thats what makes this forum great. Sometimes we take one for the team so it doesnt happent to anyone else...
capitan1962 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 08:38 PM   #38
sympleman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirandalee View Post

Your correct. But if you compare 20 or 40 for a SW or paying for a meal at burger king or a cell phone bill for a Moco girl. VS $$ to $$$ for a provider...

At $$ or $$$ shouldn't there be NO complaints at all? Also once again as a guy spending the money. Shouldn't I have the right to want to see a really good looking girl with top notch service if I'm going to lay out the cash?

I really don't think anyone in here is asking any of the providers to change what they are doing or what they charge. That is their choice, but to try and tell us thats what we get?

It IS more about letting EVERYONE know that voting with your dollars is how it's done. After all this is for "time and companionship" as we are reminded constantly.

So why is it a big deal if we decide to try and get that same product in a more desireable package if we are going to pay more?

WE ARE THE CUSTOMER. THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT.

Sympy.
sympleman is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 10:52 PM   #39
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by emptywallet View Post
Louigi, is this the point....?

Your advice to providers is that if they want to charge more than 220, without complaint, they need to match what local providers offer and exceed local providers at something. Again, match and exceed to charge more.

In terms of categories to match or exceed, looks is one. The menu is another category (hint, CBJ is not a popular dish here). There are other categories, and individual hobbyists will have their own preferences, but the Louigi Theorem is (one more time): match and exceed to charge more.

Hope I got it right, and I hope this helps.
That's the point exactly, put another way! You can't ask for $$$ for something we don't want - CBJ - with so so looks when we can have hot babes from the valley for $$ that are full GFE! Hell we've got a local provider that's hot hot hot full GFE at $250 - which begs the other question - why pay $250 when you can have the same or better for $$.

This is a marketing class here - I'm the TA sharing what I've learned - in the hopes that the girls are paying attention in class!
Guest032716 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 06:08 AM   #40
rgvlife999
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

well said louigi
rgvlife999 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 02:11 PM   #41
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by sympleman View Post
WE ARE THE CUSTOMER. THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT.
Sympy.
Well, to a point. Maybe, the reasonable customer is always right. The unreasonable asshole is never right -- not calling you an asshole, btw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louigi View Post
That's the point exactly, put another way! You can't ask for $$$ for something we don't want - CBJ - with so so looks when we can have hot babes from the valley for $$ that are full GFE! Hell we've got a local provider that's hot hot hot full GFE at $250 - which begs the other question - why pay $250 when you can have the same or better for $$.

This is a marketing class here - I'm the TA sharing what I've learned - in the hopes that the girls are paying attention in class!
I'm thinking hurricane tracking might be a good analogy. The further one gets from the average rate (high or low), the larger the cone of uncertainty becomes. Just a thought.
Old 02-21-2012, 12:20 PM   #42
Aidan MacKenna
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1446
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb What can I say...

Looks matter, period the end. Service is a secondary factor (unfortunate as the case may be). A third factor that rarely enters into the equation is keeping in touch in between visits or remembering who the hell you are or that you ever even met the second time you see a girl.

The fact of the matter is, if I were a "California Dime" a/k/a 9-10 on a scale of beauty, I would be on the front cover of Maxim Magazine, not on Eccie... I'm just saying, I'm not a 10 nor do my rates reflect what I would charge if I were.

All I can guarantee is a fabulous time that you will never forget and a memory that will make you smile until we see each other again. I think that is worth my rates.
Aidan MacKenna is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 03:15 PM   #43
Bianca Page
Account Disabled

User ID: 7460
My ECCIE Reviews

I do fine in Corpus. I'm sorry if I'm not pretty enough or my talent isn't good enough for you men, but obviously I'm doing something right.
I guess this post doesn't pertain to me.

I'm also sorry you feel that providers are to expensive. Maybe this isn't the right outlet for you. If the hobby is breaking your bank you should do what everyone else does and pick women up from bars.

I understand it sucks not getting what you paid for, but please don't disrespect the other girls, because you had a bad time or see girls for cheaper. Everyone is just trying to survive.

Bianca Page is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 03:33 PM   #44
Bianca Page
Account Disabled

User ID: 7460
My ECCIE Reviews

Also, not to be rude, I figured men wouldn't want to see lower prices but higher volume women. Its strange to think that ya'll would enjoy seeing someone who has been with 10 other men that day.
Bianca Page is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 09:25 PM   #45
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 65

My darling Bianca, the OP (me) did not intend this thread for you or Aidan! The experience of being with you is beyond measure - and I am sure, from what I have been told, Aidan as well! It was intended for a few visiting providers, with little to no positive references, looking to get top dollar in this market. Please forgive me if I have offended you, as I have only fond memories of our times together!

And you are definately HOT! I'm just sorry I've gone back to work and will be working while you're here!
Guest032716 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women