Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-21-2017, 10:46 AM   #151
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
Can you please provide any information stating that Bimbo Ann Conway was single handedly responsible for that. Or are you just being another typical Conservatard Asshat who spits shit out with nothing to back it up?
I never said she "single handedly" did anything. Neither did Ellen. Conway was a prominent player on a winning team. Did Belichick or Brady single handedly win the Super Bowl?

Nobody gives her 100% of the credit for Trump's victory, but only a moron would give her 0%.

Quote:
Can you please provide information stating that Bimbo Ann Conway was personally responsible for bringing Asshole all these minority votes. Or are you just being a typical Conservatard Asshat who tries to change subject cause you can't provide any information backing up your other stupid shit
Where did I say Conway was "personally responsible" for Trump's performance with minorities (good or bad)? Oh wait, I didn't! You're just being a typical lib-retarded asshole who makes things up because you can't debate or grasp nuance.
Old 03-21-2017, 10:57 AM   #152
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, I had to pry myself away from my AARP magazine just to say that Kelly Ann is a class act. She has a very hard job that few people would want. Now- have you ever heard of the word - delegate? As in delegating job responsibilities to others? Nobody does a job like she does single handedly, you know. But she was the main person in charge and as it is with all things - you get the credit when things are good and you also will get the blow back when things go wrong. Now I'm still looking for my discount..hehe

Quote:
Can you please provide any information stating that Bimbo Ann Conway was single handedly responsible for that. Or are you just being another typical Conservatard Asshat who spits shit out with nothing to back it up?
Old 03-21-2017, 01:29 PM   #153
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 116

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milly23 View Post
You got him. You named one black person. Trump is overwhelmingly disliked by the African American community. And his budget cuts shows he doesn't care about African Americans anyway. So maybe there's a reason for the community to feel he's not looking out for all Americans.
+1

Trump is absolutely NOT looking out for all Americans. And that is precisely why he is so popular amongst his supporters.
Old 03-21-2017, 04:54 PM   #154
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
I'd like to have that nightmare on my team. She got her main man where he needed to go - The White House. Not too many people can do that - least of all- a woman.
Quote:
Actually, she did a lot. She got her man elected and that's really all that matters in the game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
I never said she "single handedly" did anything. Neither did Ellen. Conway was a prominent player on a winning team. Did Belichick or Brady single handedly win the Super Bowl?

Oh yes she did Smart One. It is right there as plain as day. I ask for proof and just like the pure dumbass you are, you start back peddling. Why? cause you can't debate worth a shit, you run your mouth with absolutely NO kind of proof to back your stupid shit

Nobody gives her 100% of the credit for Trump's victory, but only a moron would give her 0%.

Only a pure ignorant fuck would ignore the FACT that the only reason Asshole won was due to lack of voter turnout. Bimbo didn't have shit to do with it. Get over it. Russia had a lot more to do with Asshole's victory than Bimbo did. get over it

Where did I say Conway was "personally responsible" for Trump's performance with minorities (good or bad)? Oh wait, I didn't! You're just being a typical lib-retarded asshole who makes things up because you can't debate or grasp nuance.
Making shit up?? You mean like YOUR president has done since his campaign first started??
You mean like how he made up that stupid shit about the "millions of illegals" who voted, where's the proof backing that up LustyFag????
Making shit up, you mean like Obama wiretapping the Asshole Tower??? Where's the proof there LustyFag???? As a matter of fact YOU sir were the one who called the wire tapping a "Real Scandal"
Yeah a "real" scandal that turned out to be huh. You really should do yourself a favor and just shut the fuck up. You really cannot debate worth a shit, that's why you have lost on every issue since you have posted in here. And you have gotten your pathetic ass handed to you by everyone you have tried to debate. But keep trying LustyFag you sir are truly a special kind of stupid.
Old 03-21-2017, 05:21 PM   #155
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Making shit up?? You mean like YOUR president has done since his campaign first started??
You mean like how he made up that stupid shit about the "millions of illegals" who voted, where's the proof backing that up LustyFag????
Making shit up, you mean like Obama wiretapping the Asshole Tower??? Where's the proof there LustyFag???? As a matter of fact YOU sir were the one who called the wire tapping a "Real Scandal"
Yeah a "real" scandal that turned out to be huh. You really should do yourself a favor and just shut the fuck up. You really cannot debate worth a shit, that's why you have lost on every issue since you have posted in here. And you have gotten your pathetic ass handed to you by everyone you have tried to debate. But keep trying LustyFag you sir are truly a special kind of stupid.
Meltdown much, limey dick? You get caught lying - and you justify it by saying the POTUS lies, too? Ummm, ok. Thanks for that helpful debate pointer, lol!

Yeah, I must admit I don't think millions of illegals voted. So how about tens of thousands, limey fag? Motor-voter registration was very popular in New York and California. Kill 2 birds with one stone! Go down to the DMV office, get your driver's license, and you're automatically registered to vote!

And yeah, I guess Obama didn't personally order a wiretap on Trump Tower. But someone did order surveillance of Trump's campaign aides. How do I know? Because the New York Times told me so - right there on Page 1 of its Inauguration Day paper! Surely you don't question your libtard media darling, the New York Times, do you limey dick? Didn't think so.

Old 03-21-2017, 06:09 PM   #156
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Quote:
And yeah, I guess Obama didn't personally order a wiretap on Trump Tower. But someone did order surveillance of Trump's campaign aides. How do I know? Because the New York Times told me so - right there on Page 1 of its Inauguration Day paper!
WOW! LEGAL wiretapping! (And NOT ordered by Obama!) LOL A "REAL scandal"!!

Thank you lustyturd. Your stupidity blended with ignorance is a great source of laughter!
Old 03-21-2017, 06:13 PM   #157
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Meltdown much, limey dick? You get caught lying - and you justify it by saying the POTUS lies, too? Ummm, ok. Thanks for that helpful debate pointer, lol!

Please do point out where I "lied", once again making accusations with out one lick of proof. Typical conservatard tactic. You clearly stated that Bimbo Conway was responsible for Asshole winning the white women vote and I asked you to provide proof of that and you could NOT! For whatever reason you brought up Asshole doing better among minorities than Romney. Since we were discussing Bimbo Conway's role in Assholes victory I assumed you were trying to give her credit for that as well, but now you sir are making it clear that you were just trying to shift subject because you sir were LOSING, as has been the case on every subject with you. So thank you sir for clarifying that. Not that I need it, but I really do appreciate the help LustyFag

Yeah, I must admit I don't think millions of illegals voted.

Now you're getting better LustyFag, it's about time you start admitting you and Asshole are wrong and are just making shit up.

And yeah, I guess Obama didn't personally order a wiretap on Trump Tower. But someone did order surveillance of Trump's campaign aides. How do I know? Because the New York Times told me so - right there on Page 1 of its Inauguration Day paper! Surely you don't question your libtard media darling, the New York Times, do you limey dick? Didn't think so.

So you're only form of proof of wiretapping is simply citing an article???
Sorry buddy that is not proof, not even close. However you may be right, the Trump tower may have been under surveillance...... BY THE FBI!! Why you ask, because they were investigating Russian organized crime in 2013.

Here you go smart one just saw this today....

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/03/reve...rtered-inside/
Old 03-21-2017, 06:14 PM   #158
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Quote:
LOL Little Monster nailed it with these two lines:

"And you have gotten your pathetic ass handed to you by everyone you have tried to debate. But keep trying LustyFag you sir are truly a special kind of stupid."
Old 03-21-2017, 06:16 PM   #159
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
WOW! LEGAL wiretapping! (And NOT ordered by Obama!) LOL A REAL scandal!!!

Thank you lustyturd. Your stupidity blended with ignorance is a great source of laughter!

(and I hope you enjoy my next post too! )
You gotta admit though Cap'n, if nothing else LustyFag is fucken fun to pick on. Not only is he completely stupid, he is a feisty one, and that sir is one hell of a combo
Old 03-22-2017, 03:12 PM   #160
pussycat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Okay, here's what I don't understand. The travel ban is for 90 days for those from 6 countries and 120 days for all refugees. I assume that the number of days in the ban is the same as the first travel ban. The purpose of the ban is to give the U.S. time to look at our vetting procedures. So what if anything has Trump's team done in the last 30 days between ban 1 and ban 2 to investigate the vetting procedures? No reason I can see that people should not be looking into improving the vetting procedures right now.

BTW. it is very obvious as to why the first travel ban was shot down by the courts and Trump decided not to challenge the rulings.
The original travel ban would not have prevailed in the Supreme Court. This one was refined so I would.

As far as I can see there is no real security purpose to either ban. The purpose is merely to claim the President's authority to ban everyone from certain countries as a statement.

It's a symbolic act and in reality will not assist security.

I support it because no foreigner except those holding Green Cards has a right to come here, and anyone in government with the statutory right to block them can do so if they want.

Coming here is a privilege which immigrants and their supporters want to be a right to anyone who wants to be here for whatever reason.

The travel ban has nothing in reality to do with security.

It's just a reminder that no one has a "right" to come here.

That's why it's a good idea.
Old 03-22-2017, 06:07 PM   #161
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussycat View Post
The original travel ban would not have prevailed in the Supreme Court. This one was refined so I would.

As far as I can see there is no real security purpose to either ban. The purpose is merely to claim the President's authority to ban everyone from certain countries as a statement.

It's a symbolic act and in reality will not assist security.

I support it because no foreigner except those holding Green Cards has a right to come here, and anyone in government with the statutory right to block them can do so if they want.

Coming here is a privilege which immigrants and their supporters want to be a right to anyone who wants to be here for whatever reason.

The travel ban has nothing in reality to do with security.

It's just a reminder that no one has a "right" to come here.

That's why it's a good idea.
Well, that must be your personal opinion since the travel ban is there and its stated purpose is to keep people from coming into this country for a limited time while our vetting processes are reviewed. President Trump made it VERY clear at first that he would take the overturned 1st travel ban all the way to the Supreme Court if necessary.

I agree with you that not everyone has the right to come into this country. But everything else you say is wrong. If there are no changes in our vetting processes, this whole thing is a farce.
Old 03-22-2017, 07:14 PM   #162
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Doesn't look like Paul Ryan's Trumpcare bill is going pass. It will reflect worse on Asshole , just another broken promise. Is this guy ever gonna get anything done besides playing golf and making up fake conspiracy stories?? I was actually kinda hoping the bill would pass, then it would have almost been guaranteed Asshole would only be in office for four years at the most.
Old 03-22-2017, 07:25 PM   #163
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Have you by chance seen what happened in London today? No way do I want this to happen in the U.S. It could be a member of my family that got killed and that is not acceptable. Trump knows that we have to do something and that's what he is going to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Well, that must be your personal opinion since the travel ban is there and its stated purpose is to keep people from coming into this country for a limited time while our vetting processes are reviewed. President Trump made it VERY clear at first that he would take the overturned 1st travel ban all the way to the Supreme Court if necessary.

I agree with you that not everyone has the right to come into this country. But everything else you say is wrong. If there are no changes in our vetting processes, this whole thing is a farce.
Old 03-22-2017, 08:08 PM   #164
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Have you by chance seen what happened in London today? No way do I want this to happen in the U.S. It could be a member of my family that got killed and that is not acceptable. Trump knows that we have to do something and that's what he is going to do.
So banning citizens from 7 Muslim countries is gonna prevent some nut job from getting in a vehicle and plowing into people??? Cause I could have swore that someone did just that right here in Austin at the SXSW a few years back??

Ah, here it is!!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2...ilty/75314524/
Old 03-22-2017, 08:54 PM   #165
Buddys Place
BANNED

7 countries is a damn good start. Let's not forget Obama and bush had enacted travel bans.....north korea, iraq, iran, libya....am I missing any?
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women