Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40283
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 12-28-2015, 03:01 PM   #1
justanoldfart
Premium Access

Encounters: 85
Default Inquiring mind just wondering

What's the purpose of The Weekend Lineup - South Texas during the week. This section doesn't seem to be fair to other providers when ONE provider continuously locks up this section Mon thru Thurs almost every week lately.

Why not have a section that allows a provider to show off her showcase for a 12 or 24 hour period once a week without being bumped off by another provider. This would give more of our talented providers an opportunity to advertise in this section instead of only ONE provider who waits till the last minute to lock up this section for 3 to 4 days.
justanoldfart is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 03:54 PM   #2
Mr. Smith111
Account Disabled

Encounters: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by justanoldfart View Post
What's the purpose of The Weekend Lineup - South Texas during the week. This section doesn't seem to be fair to other providers when ONE provider continuously locks up this section Mon thru Thurs almost every week lately.

Why not have a section that allows a provider to show off her showcase for a 12 or 24 hour period once a week without being bumped off by another provider. This would give more of our talented providers an opportunity to advertise in this section instead of only ONE provider who waits till the last minute to lock up this section for 3 to 4 days.
The other girls have the same chance at pushing the submit button exactly at 9:00 like the one you're speaking of does. Most of them aren't as shrewd at business as she is.
It's a dog eat dog world out there.
Mr. Smith111 is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 06:35 PM   #3
bistraight69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

I'm not mad at her.
bistraight69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 07:18 PM   #4
hobbylover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:

It's a coveted spot and given the small amount of providers we have here it really isn't that much of an advantage since all of our providers rarely are enough to fill an entire first page.

It is really an advantage to those areas like Houston or Dallas whose talent pool is much deeper and wider than ours. They've got more churn than a milk maid making butter.

I like what the SA community does and "eggs on" the 9:00 poster.
hobbylover is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 07:47 PM   #5
Majestycctx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 18308
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111 View Post
The other girls have the same chance at pushing the submit button exactly at 9:00 like the one you're speaking of does. Most of them aren't as shrewd at business as she is.
It's a dog eat dog world out there.
Since I know this thread was directed at me and I honestly don't care, I agree with Mr. Smith. Everyone has the same opportunity to post, etc...Nobody posts much anyway.

Also wasn't there a Short Notice Availability Thread here and of course it was taken away because providers couldn't follow the rules?? Yeah so there has been opportunity for others as well but of course nobody is gonna listen/follow rules.

With that being said, HAPPY NEW YEAR LADIES & GENTLEMEN! Happy hobbying and be safe.

P.S. New pics coming soon! Stay Tuned. Sneak peek on my Twitter if you follow me.
Oh and ECCIE Chat room too lol
Majestycctx is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 08:08 PM   #6
ynot_y
Ambassador

Encounters: 85

Majesty glad to see you are back carry on ! Nice pic of you by the way
ynot_y is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 08:08 PM   #7
mrdvnt
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

I'm a big fan of Majesty. I always look for her post to see if she's coming to Victoria. If it's a problem just bring back the short notice thread. How can you get mad at a girl posting her services on a site made for that? Ps, she let me preview some of get new pics with her new slimmer figure and yall are gonna want to see that post when it cums out lol
mrdvnt is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 08:35 PM   #8
bald eagle
Premium Access

Encounters: 115

Mr. smith is right, I think. Glad to see Majesty back, and glad to see her post. Others have the same opportunity, too. Looking forward to the new pics!
bald eagle is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 08:39 PM   #9
Majestycctx
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Hey I'm just following the rules lol

Quote:

Attachment 487292

Just following the rules that's all.
Old 12-28-2015, 09:12 PM   #10
tandyscone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Because of the description and the rules for posting in the weekend lineup, I have always watched it from Thursday until around noon on Sunday, then I pretty much ignore it until the next Thursday. Anyone who pays attention to the forum knows that posting is not allowed after 9:00 pm on Sunday, and can ignore the late postings during the early part of the week. If one or more providers want to wait until the last moment to post, I don't see why they should be criticized for doing so. It may have an advantage, but it also has a disadvantage.
tandyscone is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 10:42 PM   #11
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

Quote:
The Weekend Lineup forums were created to provide providers with a another venue to advertise since some felt the Provider Ads forums with the "one ad for every seven days" rule was sometimes preventing them from advertising on the weekend which they saw as an opportunity for more business.

Quote:
Threads in the forums here get bumped constantly. That is simply how these forums work.

As to your premise that the provider who posts last on Sunday evening at 9 PM "locks up this section", it is flawed. Any hobbyist worth his salt will go to Weekend Lineup forum and browse the ads within it just like they would any advertising forum on this site. He will see all of the ads in that forum, not just the most recent one posted.

Sounds more like...

Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 12:00 AM   #12
Thecuriousone
Registered Member

See nothing wrong with someone being on top of her posting skills. If it was wrong there would be something not allowing her to post. She is just following the rules..
Thecuriousone is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 01:13 AM   #13
hobbylover
Valued Poster

Cool Just to be fair...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majestycctx View Post
Since I know this thread was directed at me and I honestly don't care, I agree with Mr. Smith. Everyone has the same opportunity to post, etc...Nobody posts much anyway.

Also wasn't there a Short Notice Availability Thread here and of course it was taken away because providers couldn't follow the rules?? Yeah so there has been opportunity for others as well but of course nobody is gonna listen/follow rules.
Why would this thread be directed at you?

Because you RTM'd every "violator" in the SNATCH for not playing by the rules and an overworked admin closed the thread instead of just giving out points?

We've got an abundance of mods now, maybe we should try again?

What's the guideline for sig lines anyways? Just to be fair, it's hard to interpret rule #23 on some screen renderings...
Old 12-29-2015, 01:27 AM   #14
Majestycctx
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbylover View Post
Why would this thread be directed at you?

Because you RTM'd every "violator" in the SNATCH for not playing by the rules and an overworked admin closed the thread instead of just giving out points?

We've got an abundance of mods now, maybe we should try again?

What's the guideline for sig lines anyways? Just to be fair, it's hard to interpret rule #23 on some screen renderings...
It's only obvious it was directed at me because I post on the weekend lineup by 9 pm quite a bit. RTM?? That's something I have never done. As for my signature line....that was already taken care of by another mod and I fixed it. Anything else? Have a good night.
Old 12-29-2015, 01:54 AM   #15
hobbylover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majestycctx View Post
It's only obvious it was directed at me because I post on the weekend lineup by 9 pm quite a bit. RTM?? That's something I have never done. As for my signature line....that was already taken care of by another mod and I fixed it. Anything else? Have a good night.
I applaud you on that 9pm thing. That's just plain smart, maybe not a big deal here as it is elsewhere but every bit helps.

That's why I said to be fair...it's 19 lines on my screen. YMMV I guess.

Good night! ;-)

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women