Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 11-19-2015, 04:22 PM   #31
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmiwad View Post
Now we can have a meeting, give out a few gold watches and wish our older ladies a peaceful well earned retirement.
Good idea!

Guest110516 is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 04:42 PM   #32
mirandalee
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 64619
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Juicy thread lol.. I don't see nothing wrong with agencies maybe the girls are busy too be doing their scheduling or don't know how to be independent. As longest both parties enjoy each other and both safe who cares....
mirandalee is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 06:08 AM   #33
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews

LOL.... I do love this board always entertaining..
So agency's are pimps in most people's eyes?
So are Boyfriends.
Especially a SO.
And I know several (pimps) that have premium access they read all the reviews and make sure the girl that is either on his heart or his payroll isn't crossing the line whatever line that is.
Most have some kind of line .
One won't allow Russian cause he SUCKS on them titties... NoW that's a fake wanna be pimp if I ever met one use to pimps just cared about the money. NOW THEY try to be half boyfriend half pimp.?! Lol
IT is more about the control issue in those instances IMHO agencies are not the same as pimps
IT is very true about the screening it's a pain in the ass to screen most agency do that for you most pimps make you do it but he's right there making sure you do it right.
Majichands is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 07:22 AM   #34
Mcklipsch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Louigi/Optimator you are acting like a baboso pinche pendejo cabron. For some reason you have a bug up your culo about Hen House Agency. It seems to me that you have a personal agenda/obsession to Fuck with their Business Negatively. Please give it a rest & quit bad mouthing Hen House Agency. If you don't like Hen House Agency, don't partake of their Chicas/Services-it's that frickin' simple. Hen House Agency is a very welcome addition to Corpus Christi & has some Flaquita Bonita Chicas.
Mcklipsch is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 07:26 AM   #35
CIFER
Valued Poster

Wow Mcklipsh. Very "classy", Lol.
CIFER is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 07:41 AM   #36
Mcklipsch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I'm a very classy pinche pendejo cabron-Lol, just expressing my personal opinion.
Mcklipsch is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 11:23 AM   #37
CIFER
Valued Poster

Pendejo y cabron maybe, pinche I don't think so. Lol. But what I meant to say is that your French is very refined. Lol
CIFER is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 01:08 PM   #38
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcklipsch View Post
Louigi/Optimator you are acting like a baboso pinche pendejo cabron. For some reason you have a bug up your culo about Hen House Agency. It seems to me that you have a personal agenda/obsession to Fuck with their Business Negatively. Please give it a rest & quit bad mouthing Hen House Agency. If you don't like Hen House Agency, don't partake of their Chicas/Services-it's that frickin' simple. Hen House Agency is a very welcome addition to Corpus Christi & has some Flaquita Bonita Chicas.
Oh how do you say "what he said" in Spanish Mck?

Oh yeah...+1
rjdiner is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 11:52 PM   #39
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elgato69 View Post
Louigi, mind your own business. If you dont want to see girls from this agency then keep moving. Simple as that. All you need to know is that it is taken care of.
Interesting comment
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 12:51 AM   #40
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Interesting comment
That it is..... Is Col Zodiak in on all this as well or is it a pet project of ElGato?
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 06:41 AM   #41
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
That it is..... Is Col Zodiak in on all this as well or is it a pet project of ElGato?
Col Z has been MIA for months, so this little side of ECCIE has been EG's little Fiefdom.
Guest032716 is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 09:15 AM   #42
whatacrock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimator View Post
Col Z has been MIA for months, so this little side of ECCIE has been EG's little Fiefdom.
You must still be drunk from drinking your fancy boy beer last night.
whatacrock is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 09:28 AM   #43
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hen House View Post
We wouldn't give a cluck either, but this clucker is bringing our agency into posts and honestly we think it's cost us opportunities, and have caused a couple girls to stay out.
.... and as fast as you recruit them you know guys will be telling them they need to go independent because they can make more money. It's a never ending cycle.

I think if the OP is correct though in his suspicions you have earned the negative attention. The board is about information.

Ladies talk.

Guys that see whores have a lot of wusses in the mix that want to be saviors and will believe what they are told by the whores and you will always deal with this if you don't get out in front of it from the start

Quote:
The truth of the matter is this: some girls don't want to have their phone numbers out there and be directly contacted by some guy trying to lowball her, or just randomly bother her without intending to set up an appointment (time waster). If the chick says "X dollars an hour," she doesn't mean call up and ask her to reduce her rate to half that or complain.
That is YOUR opinion...... But Christ man..... It's south Texas and haggling is a cultural thing... Your rates are lower than here in Austin for a reason....

Quote:
We also disagree with the notion that sans an agency, rates would be lower. An agency does require a commission, as the agency does the legwork of setting up opportunities for guys to meet girls. There's time involved with screening, logistics, and organizing schedules.
Agencies don't screen..... They start out saying so but eventually greed takes over and Agencies send girls to meet unscreened clients all the time. As well as clients that they know the girls will not want to see....
Old 11-21-2015, 09:32 AM   #44
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatacrock View Post
You must still be drunk from drinking your fancy boy beer last night.
What does Luigi being drunk every night have to do with it? All anyone has to do is click on Zodiac's handle to see he hasn't posted here since June.....

You folks need a new MOD...
Old 11-21-2015, 09:46 AM   #45
Whispers

Simple Question.....

Is the person posting as texxxassfilms the same as the person posting as HenHouse?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women