Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40276
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 06-22-2015, 08:46 PM   #31
1longhorn1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

CC, you're right no one mentioned IP addresses. El Gatos original post (linked at the beginning of this thread) mentioned "one computer".
1longhorn1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 08:57 PM   #32
1longhorn1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
As I said elsewhere, I'm only aware of it here. If there are other posts such as this around the site, hit the RTM button so we can take a look and fix it if necessary.
It wasn't hard to find, I searched "utr" and looked at the first page of tesults. But this does seen to support the accusation that it's only being applied here because someone complained. If the issue is age verification, I would imagine all locations would be given the same directive. I'm not saying this is some crazy conspiracy, but it does appear to be selectively applied.

Ultimately I guess I'm just happy to have these members offering help. When I joined the site it was much more active. Now, utrs represent the majority of providers out there. I don't think I'd get anything out of the site without them...at least in STX.
1longhorn1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 09:02 PM   #33
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy D Mercer View Post

They can make any rules they like, after all they do own the site, but it doesn't mean you have to agree Louigi.
I bet you were an eagle scout weren't you, polishing the scout masters boots all the time.
YEAH kinda pitiful isn't it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheServo View Post
Old men whining like children because their dangerous toys had to be taken away.

Christ, you all are still able to pm or text single1 or other UTR pimps if you want. They arent shutting down your phones or accounts. This only affects the advertising which is totally understandable. And im sure single1 has earned enough trust with most mongers to not need to advertise at all anymore.

Sure ECCIE might not be accountable in the short term but could you blame them for not wanting the feds sticking their nose everywhere if the wrong thing happened? All it takes is one retard to fuck a 17 year old and it could all be downhill.

Get over it. Stop bitching. Rules are rules whether you like it or not. Throwing accusations of "free pussy" or blaming mods just looks pathetic.
What's really pathetic is a man who won't stand up, but takes the path of least resistance.
Quote:

Well you haven't been in these parts in a while have you CC? That combined with the other part of your argument casts quire a bit of doubt on your whole argument.

All Agencies across the site are under the same age verification requirements. Actually even stricter as ALL women that they advertise on this site go through the process.
rjdiner is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 09:09 PM   #34
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
If a mod is getting discounted free pussy like you say to control the ladies, send the PROOF to admin or St. Chris. They won't tolerate bullshit like that from staff.

If you don't have proof and are simply talking shit to make a point you are being careless and talking out of your ass.

sixx
Oops missed this one. It appears CC is mustering his supporters from far and wide to try to sell this. Welcome sixx but we'll take it from here.
Old 06-22-2015, 10:00 PM   #35
karmapolice
Valued Poster

I don't understand either side.

ECCIE at least has a reason for its policy on UTR's like it or not.

What's the OP's reason for this post? Why so upset that the mods are finally enforcing the rules? This should've happened a while ago.

What am I missing? Is there an incentive for procuring girls UTR?
karmapolice is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 10:29 PM   #36
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1longhorn1 View Post
I was questioning whether the unique IP address and site navigation were a requirement since they don't seem to be a requirement for agencies.
There is no requirement for that, read what I quoted from the ad guidelines. There are many many ladies that are advertised all over the board under, an Agency account, that do not have an individual registered profile here. But they have all been through the age verification process by the agency before they are advertised here.

Quote:
If they are not requirements, then the true issue is age verification.
I thought I said that a while back and in another thread? Oh I get it, you think I was lying.
Now don't tell the Conspiracy Theorists that, it will fuck up the entire line of accusations.

Quote:
It wasn't hard to find, I searched "utr" and looked at the first page of tesults. But this does seen to support the accusation that it's only being applied here because someone complained. If the issue is age verification, I would imagine all locations would be given the same directive. I'm not saying this is some crazy conspiracy, but it does appear to be selectively applied.
And I still see no RTM's from you at the time of this post.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 10:39 PM   #37
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjdiner View Post
Oops missed this one. It appears CC is mustering his supporters from far and wide to try to sell this. Welcome sixx but we'll take it from here.
Hopeless case, nothing has changed with you in a lot of years now, huh?
Oh well, that's cool.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 11:55 PM   #38
Hunter361
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

The bigger issue to me is this even an ECCIE rule or a South Texas rule? If it is not an ECCIE rule do the MODs have the authority to create there own rules and under what circumstances?

This has been brushed over but it is the core issue that has not been addressed. Without this information we are just blowing wind.

Hunter361
Hunter361 is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 02:23 AM   #39
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 65

RJ, you say the UTRs are being treated like second class citizens and yet CC has made it clear they can have the same privleges as any other member, or agency girl. In reality, what you're asking is that verified providers be treated like second class citizens by giving special consideration to UTRs by way of not requiring age verification. You don't see your hypocrisy?
Guest032716 is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 06:22 AM   #40
Roy D Mercer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Well this has been a fun thread with lots of posts and opinions. Hell I feel like our little south Texas section is finally on the map with all the big shots who never notice us coming in and voicing opinions.
I'm still a little confused about most of this, but the one thing I am sure of is that Louigi has a major man crush on Chica Chaser. I hope you have been age verified Chica, because Louigi wants you!!
This is all wearing me out so I think I'll just worry about the utr I'm going to fuck today.
Roy D Mercer is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 06:55 AM   #41
the.best.gfe.ever
Account Disabled

User ID: 210976
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm reading all of this trying to figure out why it matters... I mean isn't it simple... If u don't like the rules play another game... Isn't that the case for every one? Not being a smart ass asking an actual question
the.best.gfe.ever is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 08:27 AM   #42
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Hopeless case, nothing has changed with you in a lot of years now, huh?
Oh well, that's cool.
Yep. Not much has changed. You still can't piss on me and tell me it's raining.
Old 06-23-2015, 08:29 AM   #43
Hunter 510
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy D Mercer View Post
Well this has been a fun thread with lots of posts and opinions. Hell I feel like our little south Texas section is finally on the map with all the big shots who never notice us coming in and voicing opinions.
I'm still a little confused about most of this, but the one thing I am sure of is that Louigi has a major man crush on Chica Chaser. I hope you have been age verified Chica, because Louigi wants you!!
This is all wearing me out so I think I'll just worry about the utr I'm going to fuck today.
Make damn sure you age verify her and heavens sake don't post a review, none of us want to know a damn thing about her
Hunter 510 is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 08:36 AM   #44
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter 510 View Post
Make damn sure you age verify her and heavens sake don't post a review, none of us want to know a damn thing about her
Actually I would love to know all about her. Post the details in CoEd and tell us she is 25 years old and you should be good to go Roy.
Old 06-23-2015, 09:19 AM   #45
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

For those of you with spare time, it appears we have been encouraged to roam the site, RTMing violations of the UTR rules. Perhaps it is a "problem" here because we're the only ones being reported. That can change.

My questions about the rules have been clarified in the ML.
Guest110516 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women