Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 06-22-2015, 04:30 PM   #16
Roy D Mercer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louigi View Post

They can make any rules they like, after all they do own the site, but it doesn't mean you have to agree Louigi.
I bet you were an eagle scout weren't you, polishing the scout masters boots all the time.
Roy D Mercer is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 04:46 PM   #17
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Your local modtard does not have a say in the matter. The UTRs became an issue when attempting to address age verification. When the age verification rule was implemented by the ownership, pimps started using the UTR screen as a way to circumvent the rule. So, you fucktards who are just trying to share some UTR poon have the pimps to thanck for the situation.......you pimps can go fuck yourself.

Did that help clarify things for you?
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 05:14 PM   #18
TheServo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Old men whining like children because their dangerous toys had to be taken away.

Christ, you all are still able to pm or text single1 or other UTR pimps if you want. They arent shutting down your phones or accounts. This only affects the advertising which is totally understandable. And im sure single1 has earned enough trust with most mongers to not need to advertise at all anymore.

Sure ECCIE might not be accountable in the short term but could you blame them for not wanting the feds sticking their nose everywhere if the wrong thing happened? All it takes is one retard to fuck a 17 year old and it could all be downhill.

Get over it. Stop bitching. Rules are rules whether you like it or not. Throwing accusations of "free pussy" or blaming mods just looks pathetic.
TheServo is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 06:19 PM   #19
1longhorn1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

I'm intrigued that there's no response to the presumed discrepancy between the dictate that each provider must register herself and the functionality of agencies.
1longhorn1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 07:18 PM   #20
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjdiner View Post
They're not answering are they Louigi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1longhorn1 View Post
I'm intrigued that there's no response to the presumed discrepancy between the dictate that each provider must register herself and the functionality of agencies.
All Agencies across the site are under the same age verification requirements. Actually even stricter as ALL women that they advertise on this site go through the process.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 07:19 PM   #21
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Your local modtard does not have a say in the matter. The UTRs became an issue when attempting to address age verification. When the age verification rule was implemented by the ownership, pimps started using the UTR screen as a way to circumvent the rule. So, you fucktards who are just trying to share some UTR poon have the pimps to thanck for the situation.......you pimps can go fuck yourself.

Did that help clarify things for you?
That pretty much covers it.
Old 06-22-2015, 07:31 PM   #22
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
That pretty much covers it.
Yep!
Guest032716 is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 08:19 PM   #23
1longhorn1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
[PRIVATE]All Agencies across the site are under the same age verification requirements. Actually even stricter as ALL women that they advertise on this site go through the process.
CC, are you saying they aren't required to have their own IP address, or navigate the site themselves? Would that also hold for utrs? I ask because this is different from the original post, but perhaps a way forward if age verification is the hurdle.
Old 06-22-2015, 08:28 PM   #24
1longhorn1
Valued Poster

The accusation that STX is being singled out seem to ring true. I've done a very cursory search and found UTRS announced with directions to contact members in Houston, Springfield, Witchita, and Denver today. Yet I found no notice on any of those boards regarding this issue. Perhaps it's a policy that's been slow to roll out, but I can see the justification for the claims.
Old 06-22-2015, 08:28 PM   #25
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

By definition a UTR will not post. Otherwise, she is not UTR.

Agencies have set of guidelines in regard to how the pimp/madam can post for the hooktards. They get a PM explaining how to be an agency........and the limitations.
Old 06-22-2015, 08:30 PM   #26
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
The accusation that STX is being singled out seem to ring true. I've done a very cursory search and found UTRS announced with directions to contact members in Houston, Springfield, Witchita, and Denver today. Yet I found no notice on any of those boards regarding this issue.
RTM the posts in question and they will be investigated.
Old 06-22-2015, 08:34 PM   #27
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Quote:
CC, are you saying they aren't required to have their own IP address, or navigate the site themselves? Would that also hold for utrs? I ask because this is different from the original post, but perhaps a way forward if age verification is the hurdle.
IP address? Whos talking about IP's? You guys make this way harder that it is. Review the advertising guidelines, they are open for all to see http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=19347

Specifically;
Quote:
Girls who are part of an Agency or group of girls that work together under the same umbrella are welcome to have their own account on ECCIE with the same forum access that any other verified provider on the site enjoys, however, special circumstances apply with regard to your ad posting guidelines. It's simple. If the Agency has a username on ECCIE, then you will need to choose whether you are advertised as part of the weekly Agency ad, or whether you will be posting your own ad each week. It will need to be one or the other, and not both. Agencies may post 1 weekly ad in 5 cities which include details, info, and pics for ALL of their girls, however if one or more of the girls associated with the organization have their own account here and use it to advertise in the ad posting forums, then please exclude the mention of them from your weekly advertisement.
"welcome to have their own account on ECCIE with the same forum access that any other verified provider on the site enjoys"

Welcome to...not required. The agency account can advertise them per the regular board rules under the agency account, and after age verification.
Old 06-22-2015, 08:40 PM   #28
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Quote:
The accusation that STX is being singled out seem to ring true. I've done a very cursory search and found UTRS announced with directions to contact members in Houston, Springfield, Witchita, and Denver today. Yet I found no notice on any of those boards regarding this issue. Perhaps it's a policy that's been slow to roll out, but I can see the justification for the claims.
As I said elsewhere, I'm only aware of it here. If there are other posts such as this around the site, hit the RTM button so we can take a look and fix it if necessary.
Old 06-22-2015, 08:43 PM   #29
1longhorn1
Valued Poster

I think you misunderstood me, dh. I was asking for clarification of the original post, which stated that all providers must register themselves, have a unique IP address, and navigate the site on their own. However, as the discussion turned towards age verification, I was questioning whether the unique IP address and site navigation were a requirement since they don't seem to be a requirement for agencies. If they are not requirements, then the true issue is age verification. In that case, there may be a way to achieve that AND allow utrs to avoid managing the site themselves (an issue for many as discussed previously ).
Old 06-22-2015, 08:45 PM   #30
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjdiner View Post
The big deal is these girls shouldn't be required to give up their private info (TDL) to people they have never met.
The only reason this has become an issue is because the discounted/Free pussy is not offered to the Mods by the UTRs because they have no control over them. This is ECCIEs and the Mods way to make these girls toe the line. Either play ball (give up free ass) or you can't play in my yard. Bottom line!!!
Ask the guys handling the UTRs business. They'll tell you.
If a mod is getting discounted free pussy like you say to control the ladies, send the PROOF to admin or St. Chris. They won't tolerate bullshit like that from staff.

If you don't have proof and are simply talking shit to make a point you are being careless and talking out of your ass.

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women