Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 06-21-2015, 10:28 PM   #1
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 51
Default grow a set mods

Ok. Here is the opening salvo in the OPEN forum for any/all mods to tell our whole SoTx community why they believe our UTRs are second class citizens.
Go ahead. Try to sell that bull shit you've been running in the MR. Game on.
rjdiner is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 04:30 AM   #2
bistraight69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1098500
bistraight69 is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 06:21 AM   #3
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 65

Do you really think any whores are going to argue against that rule?

What can be added, that hasn't already been said?

Guest032716 is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 06:27 AM   #4
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Anyway, if a UTR refuses to join, how does that make them a "second class citizen?" Wouldn't a "citizen" for the purposes of the site be a member?
Old 06-22-2015, 09:54 AM   #5
texxxassfilms
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

I don't see what the big deal is. If your UTR wants to be UTR, why would it matter if we can post and re-post and bump Reviews because then she ceases to remain UTR? At that point, she becomes less of an UTR and really just a Provider who isn't ECCIE verified. I think the points presented by the Mods/Admin are sound, concerning ID and age verification.

Further, if a Provider really wants to be UTR but ECCIE verified, it's pretty easy to do. They don't have to post up pics or showcases. They don't have to advertise weekly.

Again, what's the big deal?
texxxassfilms is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 11:23 AM   #6
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by texxxassfilms View Post
I don't see what the big deal is. If your UTR wants to be UTR, why would it matter if we can post and re-post and bump Reviews because then she ceases to remain UTR? At that point, she becomes less of an UTR and really just a Provider who isn't ECCIE verified. I think the points presented by the Mods/Admin are sound, concerning ID and age verification.

Further, if a Provider really wants to be UTR but ECCIE verified, it's pretty easy to do. They don't have to post up pics or showcases. They don't have to advertise weekly.

Again, what's the big deal?
The big deal is these girls shouldn't be required to give up their private info (TDL) to people they have never met.
The only reason this has become an issue is because the discounted/Free pussy is not offered to the Mods by the UTRs because they have no control over them. This is ECCIEs and the Mods way to make these girls toe the line. Either play ball (give up free ass) or you can't play in my yard. Bottom line!!!
Ask the guys handling the UTRs business. They'll tell you.
Old 06-22-2015, 11:27 AM   #7
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Someone is missing the point that the site can't afford the risk of possibly promoting an underage UTR. Simple solution is an agency account.
Old 06-22-2015, 11:42 AM   #8
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louigi View Post
Someone is missing the point that the site can't afford the risk of possibly promoting an underage UTR. Simple solution is an agency account.
Yep. Someone IS missing the point. We were doing fine til a few days ago. Now it's an issue. What changed? Think about it. Two people reappear on the board and magically, all of a sudden UTRs are bad people and we have to protect you from them. I don't need your help. We were doing just fine.
You limit my selection of girls by running them out of business and then the price or quality changes except for the bossman. You really can't see that? Wow how incredibly short sighted!
Old 06-22-2015, 12:48 PM   #9
Roy D Mercer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Eccie doesn't take credit for anything anyone says on this board, but feels liable for someone sharing a non member utr with other guys. Eccie is not promoting these girls, and the only danger to Eccie is if a an underage girl actually joins the site.
We have had loads of utr discussions over the years and it has never been an issue, and some of these girls never signed up.
I'm not a lawyer, ( but I need one regularly), so I can't make a legal argument. I just don't see the real difference between the utr girls in question and the utr girls in past discussions.
One of our own mods used to promote an occasional utr, and some of them never joined.
All that being said, it doesn't affect where I get my pussy, but it does annoy me.
Roy D Mercer is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 01:19 PM   #10
That.guy001
Premium Access

Encounters: 29

Why care one way or the other?! I don't do all my fishing in one pond. These eccie girls and UTR girls are all the same girls i see off of this site. I seldom go more than a week without some 18-21 yr old needing my assistance. The site owners have a valid point and argument. This is a privately owned site. They can do whatever they please and enforce their rules or not. Why waste your energy RJ? I mean really, you don't have to many years left before the V stops working. I do miss seeing a nice fight in here though.
That.guy001 is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 02:27 PM   #11
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy D Mercer View Post
Eccie doesn't take credit for anything anyone says on this board, but feels liable for someone sharing a non member utr with other guys. Eccie is not promoting these girls, and the only danger to Eccie is if a an underage girl actually joins the site.
We have had loads of utr discussions over the years and it has never been an issue, and some of these girls never signed up.
I'm not a lawyer, ( but I need one regularly), so I can't make a legal argument. I just don't see the real difference between the utr girls in question and the utr girls in past discussions.
One of our own mods used to promote an occasional utr, and some of them never joined.
All that being said, it doesn't affect where I get my pussy, but it does annoy me.
Roy, for a country boy you got some pretty good logic there. Too bad these geniuses that run this place can't figure that out.
As I said in another forum this whole age verification thing is a ruse to get free or discounted pussy.
Old 06-22-2015, 02:28 PM   #12
single1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

This issue is not coming from the site owners this is coming from one person. If St Christopher or whomever the real owner is, says "hey man this is the deal if you want to be on my site" then I have no issue with it. But it's not coming from him. Maybe I'm wrong and this being applied nationwide but I don't think so. I have more to lose than anyone if I helped an underage girl. I just won't do it. And how would they go about verifying the girl in the ID ot Driver License is the girl in the showcase unless she puts her face on the showcase. And who would be the one receiving these ID 's and where would they store that info. This story about all the girls should have their own account. That would be great if they felt like dealing with all the guys and the endless pm's. The endless emails. Texts. Asking for more pics (you know who you are).All my friends want to do is show up and do their job and leave. They don't like all the other stuff. If they did, they would do this without anyone's help.
single1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 03:42 PM   #13
Guest032716
Account Disabled

I've never been a mod (at least in an open forum) but I would think our local mods would take umbrage with RJ's assertion that free pussy is involved here.

Old 06-22-2015, 04:07 PM   #14
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louigi View Post
I've never been a mod (at least in an open forum) but I would think our local mods would take umbrage with RJ's assertion that free pussy is involved here.

They're not answering are they Louigi?
Old 06-22-2015, 04:23 PM   #15
Guest032716
Account Disabled

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women