Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40281
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 06-20-2023, 02:21 PM   #91
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Contrarian View Post
Yup! Big Bill and Joey may both have a "D" next to their name, but as least as regards their management of the nation's fisc, they couldn't be more polar opposite. (Of course, Bill got a major assist from a conservative congress, while Joey merely ratified much of the AOC-Bernie smorgasbord.)

Indeed!

One myth that seems to never die is that Reagan implemented a "trickle-down" economics plan featuring an attempt to boost investment and thereby increase growth by drastically cutting taxes on the wealthy -- thus leaving more investment capital in their hands, stimulating follow-on activity that would boost the broader economy.

Except for the little fact that all the tax policy legislation during Ronnie's two terms actually did not reduce taxes on the wealthy!

https://money.cnn.com/2010/09/08/new...n_years_taxes/

(As you can see, a lot of big-money Republican donors were pretty unhappy about the 1986 tax reform.)

Exactly!

We don't have to speculate about that; Bernanke (and a few other Fed officials) stated it outright!

Back in 2010-2011, Bernanke noted in several interviews that Fed policy (both ZIRP and multiple iterations of QE) should boost asset values significantly and thereby stimulate consumption.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wealth_effect

Thus it should have come as a surprise to no one that affluent owners of assets benefited to a vastly greater degree than wage earners lower in the income distribution.

So, notwithstanding progressives' promulgations, anything reasonably describable as a plan featuring "trickle-down" policies actually occurred during Obama's presidency, not Reagan's.

Oh, the irony!
Great post! Thanks for providing the color about trickle down during the Obama administration. I only wish our friends Blackman and WTF were still here to read this.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2023, 05:21 AM   #92
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default The power to choose. Use it while it lasts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
...I don't agree with the idea this was a "calculated act of “biological warfare and a financial heist. Nature was hijacked, science was hijacked."...
I guess I would ask preferential questions here. Which definition do you prefer:
  • Science is Agreement or Science is Disagreement and Debate?
  • Free Speech is Agreement, by any means necessary or Free Speech is Disagreement and Debate?
  • Is Nature Natural Naturally or is Nature only Natural if made by or modified by mortals?
  • Good Governance is based on existing rules and methods or Good Governance is based on overruling every aspect of Good Governance because of a man mad virus?
  • Pursuit of Happiness is a personal choice or Pursuit of Happiness is a department in the Government?
Outside of that: I've run a few polls (3) over the past couple years, one may still be open for voting; it has become abundantly clear that the Best Case scenario on the covid is that it was a SCAM, leveraged to the hilt, to by-pass, break, remold, redistribute, stop, inhibit and change the cultural and fiscal norms of society and governance. I hope you see that by now.

The bolster to the above is becoming abundantly clear - the covid does not exist in nature. It was created, more accurately enhanced by mortals and was released upon us, either accidentally or on purpose. There are no other available options or permutations. Yes, it really is that simple. I hope you see that by now.

The fundamental question (and there is no avoiding it) is:
--> Would Bidenomics be possible without the above?

Welcome to understanding Bidenomics.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2023, 06:28 PM   #93
oilfieldace
BANNED

Encounters: 1

The subject title implies Bidens policies ever worked, care to share how you arrived at that illogical conclusion?? I will wait a couple of years for you to think of something
oilfieldace is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women