Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70408
biomed160545
Yssup Rider59914
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47532
pyramider46370
bambino40313
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35351
Mojojo33117

Old 03-19-2012, 08:58 PM   #1
BellaireBoy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7
Default Wives/fiancées/girlfriends and women in general

So fucking frustrating. Tonight is gonna be my vent night and y'all are my unlucky audience. What is it that turns the coolest most fun woman in the world into a grumpy nagging wench? I swear to God I have to go strip clubs or AMP's several times a month just to escape my home life and clear my head. It's so nice just to talk to a woman without her bitching about something or telling me what I'm doing wrong, or God forbid act like having sex with me isn't the last thing she'd rather do. I'm 26, make a shit ton of money, and take care of everything she needs, and she acts like I'm an imbecile. It's not like she's even ever considered that I managed to thrive for 23 years without her help, but now she can't go two fucking minutes without correcting me. Do any of y'all have this problem?
BellaireBoy is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 09:05 PM   #2
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Yup. Fuck it. Hence my avatar name. But i'm alot older maybe you will get lucky. Life is to short to figure this out after 50. Move-on Brother. RUN NOW.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 09:18 PM   #3
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Sounds like you are sufferring the same fate as about 55 percent of all married men and women.

I was lucky to be married to the same wonderful woman for 30 years before cancer took her.

You didn't say if kids are in the picture, but regardless, you are too darned young to look forward to a future filled with the type of mysery you described.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 09:25 PM   #4
Roothead
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

wasn't there, but got to that stage over time by taking each other for granted... but figured out how finesses it on both our parts.....

That said, did not get married until she was 28 and I was 33... got our jollies out prior to getting married, along with grad school and establishing great careers.... you are way too young to be at this level of frustration....

I hope you find strength to find a solution, regardless of if that means the big "d'
Roothead is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 09:36 PM   #5
BellaireBoy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

We have a daughter, 7 months old, and we both love her to death. My wife and I love each other too but I'll be damned if we're not always fighting since the baby was born. I work my ass off so she can have her house in the Woodlands, drive a Yukon, stay home from work, and have a housekeeper, but she still acts like she's got it soooo tough staying at home with the baby. She claims she's too tired to have sex, so we've probably done it 5 times since the baby came, I'm a young red blooded 26 year old, what other choice do I have than to outsource her marital duties to some home 20 year old at Treasures?
BellaireBoy is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 09:42 PM   #6
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaireBoy View Post
We have a daughter, 7 months old, and we both love her to death. My wife and I love each other too but I'll be damned if we're not always fighting since the baby was born. I work my ass off so she can have her house in the Woodlands, drive a Yukon, stay home from work, and have a housekeeper, but she still acts like she's got it soooo tough staying at home with the baby. She claims she's too tired to have sex, so we've probably done it 5 times since the baby came, I'm a young red blooded 26 year old, what other choice do I have than to outsource her marital duties to some home 20 year old at Treasures?
Mans got to do what he has to do. It's not just you. The world is fucked.
Check out this 30 year old song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhR_GeJ_scs
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 10:14 PM   #7
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Good luck sweetie, if it's that bad...abandon ship now is my advise

Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 10:24 PM   #8
Missy Mariposa
Magdalene in gogo boots

User ID: 10853
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
but she still acts like she's got it soooo tough staying at home with the baby
Have you ever been the sole caretaker of a baby? As in 100% alone for several hours a day, multiple days in a row. I was a nanny and it IS fucking EXHAUSTING. The last thing I wanted at the end of the day was to have sex, and I wasn't even the mom! Yes you give her nice things, but she has a squalling pooping spitting up baby to deal with and while work may not be much of an escape it's more than she has. So cut her slack in the tired department, especially if she's nursing. 7 months or not, it's still tiring.

I won't comment on the 5 times - I'm a believer in the fact that she has the right to that choice (withholding) but you also have the right to your choice to screw someone else as you are a human being with one life, wants, needs, and desires that you have a right to fulfill - ring or no ring.

The bitching department? That's what AMPs and SCs are for as you've already discovered. You might want to remind her the things you said here - you do a lot for her and she doesn't seem to appreciate it. I'd also remind her you were a self sufficient adult before you even uttered her name and you can take care of yourself.

I'd also consider a counselor before the love fades and you end up in a marriage with someone you can't stand because you don't want to lose everything.
Missy Mariposa is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 10:39 PM   #9
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Wedding cake seems to change a womans attitude
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 10:56 PM   #10
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Unfortunately I told my son: never put a ring on a woman's finger. There is no reason to. In today's society the woman has every advantage. They can stay home, get fat, reproduce, bitch and one day because Oprah told them they aren't doing as well as they should go to a lawyer and get half. And the courts will accommodate them.

Feel lucky you live in Texas. In Las Vegas they throw men in jail everyday for no reason. If the police get a domestic call, someone goes to jail and inevitably its the man. No abuse, no marks, no evidence. The woman just gets tired of hearing about her gambling/sex/spending/alcohol/drug/child rearing problem and makes a call.

Yes, I have a daughter.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 05:53 AM   #11
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa View Post
Have you ever been the sole caretaker of a baby? As in 100% alone for several hours a day, multiple days in a row. I was a nanny and it IS fucking EXHAUSTING. The last thing I wanted at the end of the day was to have sex, and I wasn't even the mom! Yes you give her nice things, but she has a squalling pooping spitting up baby to deal with and while work may not be much of an escape it's more than she has. So cut her slack in the tired department, especially if she's nursing. 7 months or not, it's still tiring.

I won't comment on the 5 times - I'm a believer in the fact that she has the right to that choice (withholding) but you also have the right to your choice to screw someone else as you are a human being with one life, wants, needs, and desires that you have a right to fulfill - ring or no ring.

The bitching department? That's what AMPs and SCs are for as you've already discovered. You might want to remind her the things you said here - you do a lot for her and she doesn't seem to appreciate it. I'd also remind her you were a self sufficient adult before you even uttered her name and you can take care of yourself.

I'd also consider a counselor before the love fades and you end up in a marriage with someone you can't stand because you don't want to lose everything.
MM, for once I agree mostly with you. I was the primary caretaker of a newborn, and it is really no fun. If she's got a housekeeper, she's ahead of the game.

If she doesn't feel like sex anymore, then you have to honor that. But just because she says "no" doesn't mean you have to go dry. After the first babe was born, my SO only wanted sex to have another. I grudgingly agreed, but she never got pregnant. When we stopped, I cut her off from sex completely. I decided my sexual advances had been spurned for the fuckin' last time. We haven't had sex in over a decade, and I wouldn't anticipate that we will have it ever again.

But, like MM implies, for your family's sake, you gotta take care of yourself.

A lot of couples have successfully set aside a "date" night. Sex is a part of the night. Or the whole thing. The babysitter comes in early, maybe a Saturday afternoon. You & the wife get showered and dressed up and go out to a local hotel. Have your fun and games. Then go to dinner, and maybe a play or a movie. Make it regular like clockwork. Nothing interferes on the calendar with this. This is you and the wife time. Is it expensive? Yes, but worth it.

As a guy, you'll always want your sexual appetite satisfied. As a mother, she'll always feel a pull to her mothering instincts that have taken over her life. Both of you have to compromise.

But in the end, if she isn't willing, you gotta take care of yourself.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 07:16 AM   #12
SmileHobbyOhYES
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I won't be long winded....
Three things ...
Tell her to make arrangements for a baby sitter / help around the house because you want her to be rested for the other things life has to offer like romance.
Tell her its time for marriage counselling and time to get back the old flame.
Tell her these things are not up for debate.
SmileHobbyOhYES is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 07:59 AM   #13
Grifter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Lessons from a guy in his late 30s who has been right where you are.
****This really should have been number one but I made the list and Im not going to renumber all of them. NUMBER ONE ITEM IN DEALING WITH A NEW MOTHER dont apply logic to the situation, you need to frame your approach in emotional tones. Most of what is frustrating you is how she is feeling. Most of whats frustrating her is that you dont understand that. She went through a hormonal change during and after the pregnancy that you didnt. So while she feels differently about fucking everything you havent changed in nearly the same way. Conflict is inevitable.
1. You arent the center of her attention anymore and its fucking frustrating. This improves over time but it really took our youngest getting to be about 3 to get some level of normalcy back.
2. Taking care of that first baby for a first time mom is amazingly stressful. DO NOT DISCOUNT THIS. Spend 1 week being with that kid for 24/7 and you will understand. Yes you have given her everything she wants but trust me until she finds her feet (with the second kid its all new ground with this one) she will be a wreck and society these days doesnt help.
3. She probably is feeling inadequate as a mother, so shes picking at you.
4. She doesnt feel attractive because her body isnt what it used to be or she feels like its not which is really all that matters. If she doesnt feel attractive she is not going to want to have sex. Do NOT make sex an issue while she is feeling this way. It will only reinforce some insecurity that you only want her for her body and since thats not something shes happy with right now shes fucked. Women want security so reassure her that shes not just your fucktoy.
5. Really focus on bonding with your child, I am sad to say I resented my first kid for all the reasons Im talking about and really cheated us both out of what could have been a good couple of years. Take the kid for a an hour or so in the evening, go in another room and just talk to her, or lay her on your chest. It gives mom a break, it makes her feel secure that you are in it together. Because believe me shes feeling like shes doing all the heavy lifting right now. Remember dont use logic here just think about how shes feeling.

6. You can get angry and lay down the law but you wont find many marriages that are happy that way.

Things have changed for you and your wife. You have to change with them or you wont be happy. I have been down this road and I pulled the car out of the ditch but it wasnt a short trip.
Grifter is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women