Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Encounter Reports - West Texas
Encounter Reports - West Texas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70408
biomed160545
Yssup Rider59915
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47532
pyramider46370
bambino40314
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35351
Mojojo33117

Old 05-04-2022, 05:48 AM   #16
Clutchaddams
Registered Member

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean041 View Post
Clutchaddams is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2022, 05:56 AM   #17
Clutchaddams
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneeyedmounstro View Post
good for you bro...thanks for the review...i would have to live vicariously through your reviews if i could spend that much...lol, thanks again, keep 'em coming
Old 05-04-2022, 05:58 AM   #18
Clutchaddams
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elpman7764 View Post
Seen her and reviewed her. Accurate and worth it as well.
I actually read your review several times over before deciding to set something up. So in actuality, thank YOU for your review friend!
Old 05-04-2022, 06:42 AM   #19
theroadat4
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutchaddams View Post
My review is questionable because I paid a rate i was fine with paying? Lmao, tell me which part I was dishonest about or what exactly makes my review questionable? You see others inquired about her rates, and as i stated in my review, it tends to turn people off to booking with her. I’m sorry you can’t afford it but please don’t base my review on your budget.
I don't recall saying anything about my budget, sir! If you want to spend $1.200.00 for service in a marked that the going rate is $100.00-$200.00 high end, knock yourself out. If I may make a suggestion to or 2 to you, cross over the border to Juarez and you can have a perfect 10 for $125.00 all day any day of the week, or perhaps find a sugar baby on Seeking which you could easily find a regular within your high-end budget. I could easily see paying that in Miami, L.A., Manhattan, etc. But, El Paso, c'mon Sir! If you your review is legit, which it may very well be, please understand how unusual she is for asking those prices in a border town that hot women are available for hire legally right across any of the international bridges for a very small fraction of her asking price. Knock yourself out sir, I am happy that she is able to find High end associates such as you in El Paso. Thank you so much for introducing us to this level of exclusive talent in El Paso and classing this site up with your wonderful experience and "EXPENSIVE TASTE."

Best wishes,

The Road
theroadat4 is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2022, 07:59 AM   #20
TECH8
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

TECH8 is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2022, 08:44 AM   #21
Clutchaddams
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by theroadat4 View Post
I don't recall saying anything about my budget, sir! If you want to spend $1.200.00 for service in a marked that the going rate is $100.00-$200.00 high end, knock yourself out. If I may make a suggestion to or 2 to you, cross over the border to Juarez and you can have a perfect 10 for $125.00 all day any day of the week, or perhaps find a sugar baby on Seeking which you could easily find a regular within your high-end budget. I could easily see paying that in Miami, L.A., Manhattan, etc. But, El Paso, c'mon Sir! If you your review is legit, which it may very well be, please understand how unusual she is for asking those prices in a border town that hot women are available for hire legally right across any of the international bridges for a very small fraction of her asking price. Knock yourself out sir, I am happy that she is able to find High end associates such as you in El Paso. Thank you so much for introducing us to this level of exclusive talent in El Paso and classing this site up with your wonderful experience and "EXPENSIVE TASTE."

Best wishes,

The Road
I’m quite aware of what you said, you doubted the validity of my review because of her rates. Don’t back peddle now, own your words, have some resolve guy! If you wanna shit on my review because it sounds like I’m bullshitting on behalf of a provider do you, but let’s be clear, that’s YOUR going rate that you’ve drawn the line on. If me or anyone else wants to put down that much cash don’t sit there and question a review based on a rate you don’t agree on. I’m not her first review, others have clearly reviewed her who have far more reviews under their belt. You got quoted on a rate that exceeded what I booked her for and you’re surprised? I clearly provided a link to her page WITH HER RATES, and stated how much I paid, there’s no illusion here. And why would you ask a quote when i provided a link to her rates? Did you even review the link i provided or are you just a lurker shitting on posts? I’d have quoted your ass higher too if you’re asking about rates that are clearly listed!

I’m well aware of what is across the border and what goes on here in EP, I’m also well aware of other providers who have different rates. This ain’t about that, and i certainly didn’t ask for a cheaper provider. There’s no misunderstanding about about how any of us feel about her rates which i CLEARLY stated in my review, so kick rocks with your questioning my validity.
Old 05-04-2022, 07:51 PM   #22
theroadat4
Gaining Momentum

LET ME BE CLEAR SIR, I DON'T GIVE A FUDGE WHAT YOU PAY FOR :20 of company! You are way too far into your feeling right now! Furthermore, who cares what anyone on this board say about the validity of your post! So, get out of your feeling, put on your big boy pants and stop whining! I don't care what you say or what you do in your personal life! Let me stroke your ego so you will feel better about yourself: you are every person who visits this boards hero because you like to pay a well for the company of a lady, CONGRATULATIONS! YOU ARE THE MAN! Now, now do you feel better now? You are a very sensitive man!
Old 05-04-2022, 09:00 PM   #23
theroadat4
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by theroadat4 View Post
LET ME BE CLEAR SIR, I DON'T GIVE A FUDGE WHAT YOU PAY FOR :20 of company! You are way too far into your feeling right now! Furthermore, who cares what anyone on this board say about the validity of your post! So, get out of your feeling, put on your big boy pants and stop whining! I don't care what you say or what you do in your personal life! Let me stroke your ego so you will feel better about yourself: you are every person who visits this boards hero because you like to pay a well for the company of a lady, CONGRATULATIONS! YOU ARE THE MAN! Now, now do you feel better now? You are a very sensitive man!
By the way genius I don't recall saying anything about contacting this nice young lady.
1. Her ad clearly states that her one hour outcall rate is $1,200.00.
2. My comments on her rates and other remarks regarding this issue were clearly rhetorical!
3. Loosen up your tie you are going to blow a gasket.
4. GET OUT OF YOUR FEELING!
5. GET OUT OF YOUR FEELINGS IT LOOKS TOO SOFT!
Old 05-04-2022, 09:23 PM   #24
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Guys, play nice.
Or I'll stick some of you with a bar tab from Fool's Gold next I'm at UTEP
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2022, 05:26 AM   #25
theroadat4
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
Guys, play nice.
Or I'll stick some of you with a bar tab from Fool's Gold next I'm at UTEP
Yes sir,

I don't think believe your comment fool's Gold quite summed up Stuart from "Mad T.V.s" argument. "Look what I can do," lol. But, to each their own. I would love to sell a particular person a used car at above new car sticker price. Apparently, some people don't quite understand the circular flow of money, or much simpler economic concepts like supply and demand within regional economies! I doubt a wealthy person would lack basic financial sense! "A fool and his money are soon parted!" But to each their own. Helen of Troy is back in vogue. Although, in reality, she was a fictional historical muse used in a Fable to teach a life lesson about the seductive qualities that women posses to make men act stupid for their love box. But, as with most Fables most people miss the moral of the story!
Old 05-05-2022, 12:48 PM   #26
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Fool's Gold is a whiskey bar just east of UTEP campus
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
LC Asian Doll-805-883-0223

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women