Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70408
biomed160545
Yssup Rider59914
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47531
pyramider46370
bambino40313
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35351
Mojojo33117

Old 01-24-2020, 06:32 PM   #16
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by tannana View Post
I don't always agree with the sultan of swat, but when I do, you should assume that this is the only correct take. Don't do this.
The sky is falling, cats fucking dogs, the end of the world is happening before AOC’s predictions.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 11:45 PM   #17
Lexxxy
☆Fictional Character☆

User ID: 29515
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If a $25 deposit/cancellation fee with an established Lady that has a solid reputation breaks your bank you need a cheaper hobby like bird watching or can collecting on the side of the road.
Lexxxy is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 04:41 AM   #18
travelnman0129
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxxy View Post
If a $25 deposit/cancellation fee with an established Lady that has a solid reputation breaks your bank you need a cheaper hobby like bird watching or can collecting on the side of the road.
If you think a $25 deposit / cancellation fee solidifies your reputation you need a new profession like sign spinning or washing car windows at stop lights
travelnman0129 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 10:02 AM   #19
himzert
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

Quote:
Yeah, if you can’t afford to be robbed, stop hobbying.
I’m gonna start asking for a cancellation fee from providers for when they no show me. 😂
himzert is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 10:11 AM   #20
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by himzert View Post
Yeah, if you can’t afford to be robbed, stop hobbying.
I’m gonna start asking for a cancellation fee from providers for when they no show me. 😂
Touché.
Old 01-25-2020, 12:39 PM   #21
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Such a false argument

First, a deposit is an invitation for a guy to get ripped off

Second, it isn't about the dollar amount - most guys only pay in cash and want to leave to trail. So no one in their right mind is sending funds electronically and creating a trail

Third, the cancellation thing goes both ways. You don't see providers paying guys when the provider cancels or no shows. In all my years, I have never no-showed anyone. But I have been no showed a few times. In all my years, I have cancelled I believe twice - and each time with at least a couple days notice - never the day of. I can't say the same for providers who have cancelled the day of or just no showed.

Again, it has nothing to do with the dollar amount or breaking anyone's bank.
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 03:17 PM   #22
Lexxxy
☆Fictional Character☆

User ID: 29515
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Such a false argument

First, a deposit is an invitation for a guy to get ripped off

Second, it isn't about the dollar amount - most guys only pay in cash and want to leave to trail. So no one in their right mind is sending funds electronically and creating a trail

Third, the cancellation thing goes both ways. You don't see providers paying guys when the provider cancels or no shows. In all my years, I have never no-showed anyone. But I have been no showed a few times. In all my years, I have cancelled I believe twice - and each time with at least a couple days notice - never the day of. I can't say the same for providers who have cancelled the day of or just no showed.

Again, it has nothing to do with the dollar amount or breaking anyone's bank.
A rebuttal to inaccurate statements.
1. You don't see guys getting ready for hours like we do. Some guys don't even show up bathed and need to be asked to. Not to lump everyone together, but most don't come even close to putting in the time we do even if they have an hour drive to get there.
2. You can go to any grocery store to buy a gift card in cash and take a pic of it. Come on, even the 76 yo I saw today was able to do with with a flip phone.
3. Say I'm asking 220 for an hour of my time and have a 25 deposit. The Gent would give me 200 in person because the 20 is for confirming the apt and the 5 is for electronic transfer fee percentage.
4. I've never ever not refunded deposits when I've cancelled. I refunded 4 for my last Pittsburgh tour because it was a blizzard. On that note I've only cancelled 6 trips in 11 years.
5. Who said a deposit is verifying that the lady is reputable and/or solidifies reputation? I didn't...
6. When we chose to be low volume to give our dates the best version of ourselves we aren't booking back to back. When we get a booking we block off 1-3 hours before the date to get ready, the time the date is booked for, and at least 1 hour after the date. If I have a 3 hour date prebooked with a $75 deposit I'm turning down other dates for at least a 6 hour block. If he cancels I'm shit out of luck. At least I can take myself to dinner and not completely eat the cost of my brand new $30 nylons ($60 if I put a nail through one) I put on for him, make-up, hair... If I got a room for his date I'm out hotel fee, gas, tolls, time... $75 doesn't touch that overhead.
Lexxxy is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 07:43 PM   #23
MorganOBM
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 481963
My ECCIE Reviews

Always consider your audience Lexxxy, in this crowd $25 is half the rate of the 18yo running straight to her prohibited subject supplier after receiving it and probably never hearing from them again.

Bird watching can be quite expensive, what if you buy bird seed and no birds show up?
MorganOBM is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 10:03 PM   #24
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorganOBM View Post
Always consider your audience Lexxxy, in this crowd $25 is half the rate of the 18yo running straight to her prohibited subject supplier after receiving it and probably never hearing from them again.

Bird watching can be quite expensive, what if you buy bird seed and no birds show up?
Not everybody is a $25 customer. My time is as valuable or more than yours. I’ve never NCNSed a provider. NEVER. I won’t pre-book because my business won’t allow it. I can’t predict what I’m doing weeks or days ahead. I’ve been NCNSed more times than I can count. But hey, I know it’s a part of the game. I never posted on Indys NCNS list. What’s the use? It happens both ways. In real life, I pay when services are rendered. Conversely, I don’t get paid until I complete my end of the deal. You girls complain about insults on ECCIE but you insulted people here by a general statement. You should know better. Can’t we agree that it happens both ways? Your time is NOT more valuable than anyone else’s. That being said, if a provider requires a deposit up front, great. It’s her prerogative. If a client moves on, that’s his prerogative. No more, no less.
Old 01-25-2020, 10:05 PM   #25
burgh1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Depurefymii View Post
You don't even know 1. Get the hell out of here with your rhetoric.
See above posts from a couple of VERY reliable ladies....
burgh1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 10:54 PM   #26
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgh1 View Post
See above posts from a couple of VERY reliable ladies....
Really? Do you show up unshowered for appointments? Or are you a slob like Lexi described? I can tell you this, unfortunately, I’ve walked into sessions where the provider and her incall was a complete mess. And so called “respected” providers. But if you want to pay up front, by all means. I just don’t see any evidence that a deposit is the status quo in the hobby. If Lexxy and Morgan require it, good for them. It’s not the norm.
Old 01-25-2020, 11:43 PM   #27
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Not everybody is a $25 customer. My time is as valuable or more than yours. I’ve never NCNSed a provider. NEVER. I won’t pre-book because my business won’t allow it. I can’t predict what I’m doing weeks or days ahead. I’ve been NCNSed more times than I can count. But hey, I know it’s a part of the game. I never posted on Indys NCNS list. What’s the use? It happens both ways. In real life, I pay when services are rendered. Conversely, I don’t get paid until I complete my end of the deal. You girls complain about insults on ECCIE but you insulted people here by a general statement. You should know better. Can’t we agree that it happens both ways? Your time is NOT more valuable than anyone else’s. That being said, if a provider requires a deposit up front, great. It’s her prerogative. If a client moves on, that’s his prerogative. No more, no less.
Damn straight and well said Bambino. As I said in my post, it has nothing to do with the $ amount. It is based on other factors. And the hypocrisy here is amazing.

I certainly am not a client of a $50 visit 18 year old with a candy habit. Just as I am not a client of over the hill providers charging GPS rates either. Nowadays, when I hobby, which is not as often as before, I usually see visitors to this area who have realistic rates because I have found they have a better attitude and are less jaded than the local providers. But mainly I save a lot of my hobby budget and enjoy myself for a month in Florida with a host of young, hot accommodating woman and never have to spend over 200 an hour for an awesome time. And not a single one asks for a deposit
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 01:49 AM   #28
Itsallfun69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

This has to be an April,fools joke
Itsallfun69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 05:22 AM   #29
Sickman68
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsallfun69 View Post
This has to be an April,fools joke
Which part is the joke? The ladies who are ridiculing guys for being suspicious of being ripped off, or the guys who don't want to be ripped off?
Sickman68 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 05:43 AM   #30
JimmiBucco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

I think if you pay up front your just asking to get ripped off. Most for the adds asking for a deposit upfront are scams anyway.
JimmiBucco is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women