Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70415
biomed160564
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452928
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47545
pyramider46370
bambino40322
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 07-25-2018, 05:22 PM   #31
Cb2285
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

No, it doesn't.

What was Mya Madison's real name? Don't really answer that, people can Google it.

Point is, providers don't typically use their full real names either, so why should it be required to screen people?

Why don't you include your last name?

This hobby comes with risks on both sides. I'd like to think there are other ways to screen for compatibility than providing personal info. And to be clear, I politely move on if the screening process is outside of my comfort zone as well. To each their own.
Cb2285 is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 06:00 PM   #32
iliveinhotels
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrielle View Post
Almost everyone has online presence.

Choose wisely. Go through screening. Don't be a dick. Don't be a cop.

P411 requires your personal info as well.
I guess the "choose wisely" part is what makes me anxious. For some reason, giving my info to a service that 1000s of others have given info to doesn't seem as risky. Thanks for the reply. =)
iliveinhotels is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 06:16 PM   #33
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36580
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cb2285 View Post
Point is, providers don't typically use their full real names either, so why should it be required to screen people?
Point is, when was the last time a documentary was made about hookers running around killing johns?
Oh wait...NEVER!
However, there are ones about johns killing hookers...lots of them.

Some of the more famous serial killers who targeted hookers would be Jack the Ripper and Gary Ridgway from Seattle who confessed to killing 48 sex workers from 1982 to 1998.

Quote:
No, it doesn't.
How about now, officer? All cleared up now?

Quote:
Why don't you include your last name?
Awww look at you...here for a few weeks and you have the entire business all figured out. Good for you! Good for you dude!

Providers:

SCREEN! SCREEN! SCREEN!

FULL NAME is now required by MANY providers.
Gabrielle is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 06:23 PM   #34
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69 View Post
True,
There are lots of girls who need help now and then.
These girls don't think of themselves as providers.

I'm talking about women who have chosen this career and take it seriously
But you asked the question

Which of you same gentlemen would meet with a lady who contacted you and had no online presence?? Nothing to check out atall'?

I and Stig and Spazzer just pointed out numerous times we have done this with no issues.

I said I can understand your concern when it comes to newbies. But your question seemed to imply guys would never meet with someone who had no online presence. That is just not the case as we showed. We all were able to get comfortable from just email or text communication - and zero exchange of real world info

And honestly, my best experiences, and I have had a lot, have come with girls who had not chosen this as their career at the time I saw them
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 07:10 PM   #35
Cb2285
Gaining Momentum

Gabrielle, the voice of the voiceless.

Give Google a rest and quit pretending being a career hooker requires a PhD.

And while you've been so hungry to get the last word and put everyone in their place, you're missing the point the thread originally intended to make. An agreement ideally suits both parties. It's a valid stance not wanting personal info put out there. As I said, to each their own.
Old 07-25-2018, 07:31 PM   #36
Cb2285
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Point is, when was the last time a documentary was made about hookers running around killing johns?
Oh wait...NEVER!
https://www.yourerie.com/news/local-...case/784729803

Didn't even have to go far for this one. Catch 22, indeed.
Old 07-25-2018, 07:33 PM   #37
Danner
Registered Member

Default Maybe

Just maybe Sexymaid started this thread because of me, maybe not, but it’s an interesting topic being a newbie. I’ve been a stalker of this website forever now without ever signing up or participating in the hobby world. I’ve ust reading the forums and I guess somewhat fantasizing about something other than my home life for a while.

After much reading over the years I really liked the way Sexymaid presented herself, she seemed to be trustworthy (people on the forum don’t talk negatively about her), reliable, and most importantly legit, so I finally registered on the site so I could obtain her contact information and reach out to her.

She immediately responded to my email looking for references, well, I have none, nothing, nada. This was my first contact attempt in the hoppy world.

With everything else I read on this site, including in this tread, the majority say “don’t give out your personal info”., so that’s what I said and Sexymaid ended it there. Dumb on my part.....I don’t know, but how is a newbie to get references without giving out personal info? I don’t blame Sexymaid one bit because how does she know I’m trustworthy or legit as I stated about her in the first paragraph? She needs to stay safe too, well understood by me.

My ultimate goal here was to find a cool and reliable girl to see on occasion.

I really am not interested in a lady that doesn’t do any screening just to be able to get vouched because that doesn’t say much about that person either.

As someone stated, personal info in the wrong hands can RUIN your life and I’m not interested in that....

How to proceed?
Danner is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 07:39 PM   #38
Cb2285
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danner View Post
Just maybe Sexymaid started this thread because of me, maybe not, but it’s an interesting topic being a newbie. I’ve been a stalker of this website forever now without ever signing up or participating in the hobby world. I’ve ust reading the forums and I guess somewhat fantasizing about something other than my home life for a while.

After much reading over the years I really liked the way Sexymaid presented herself, she seemed to be trustworthy (people on the forum don’t talk negatively about her), reliable, and most importantly legit, so I finally registered on the site so I could obtain her contact information and reach out to her.

She immediately responded to my email looking for references, well, I have none, nothing, nada. This was my first contact attempt in the hoppy world.

With everything else I read on this site, including in this tread, the majority say “don’t give out your personal info”., so that’s what I said and Sexymaid ended it there. Dumb on my part.....I don’t know, but how is a newbie to get references without giving out personal info? I don’t blame Sexymaid one bit because how does she know I’m trustworthy or legit as I stated about her in the first paragraph? She needs to stay safe too, well understood by me.

My ultimate goal here was to find a cool and reliable girl to see on occasion.

I really am not interested in a lady that doesn’t do any screening just to be able to get vouched because that doesn’t say much about that person either.

As someone stated, personal info in the wrong hands can RUIN your life and I’m not interested in that....

How to proceed?
Very well said. I've had a similar, albeit somewhat different exchange with sexymaid. I wasn't going to give out personal info, she outlined what she needed, and since I was sure i couldn't meet the request adequately to satisfy her, I backed off with the intent of reaching out down the line. Painless.
Old 07-25-2018, 08:20 PM   #39
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
https://www.yourerie.com/news/local-...case/784729803

Didn't even have to go far for this one. Catch 22, indeed.
Yeah this is close to murder.

A botched robbery is VERY Different than murder.

So officer noobs logic...
not providing your name...would have saved you from this attempted robbery...cause they knew your name?

Do you think the robbers are gonna say nah...his name is John Ho, we can't rob him now because we know his name?!

Or WAIT! Better yet...they screened the guy just so they can rob him?

Am I understanding your logic correctly officer noob?
Old 07-25-2018, 08:38 PM   #40
obnoxiousram
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Yeah this is close to murder.

A botched robbery is VERY Different than murder.

So officer noobs logic...
not providing your name...would have saved you from this attempted robbery...cause they knew your name?

Do you think the robbers are gonna say nah...his name is John Ho, we can't rob him now because we know his name?!

Or WAIT! Better yet...they screened the guy just so they can rob him?

Am I understanding your logic correctly officer noob?
A sad reminder of why toftt is not going to be as safe as it once was. I was lucky enough with some girls in Utica NY. Even if they never had a profile here I tended to sit on the fence before I saw some reviews that had a yes recommendation. And thanks to the reboot here I have some proof of who I am. But being in a new neighborhood the reality for me is I have to turn in a first homework assignment for a new tutor to enjoy biology with.
obnoxiousram is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 08:41 PM   #41
tannana
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
It may be a man's board but I also believe the following quote applies here...

"You see a lot of smart guys with dumb women, but you hardly ever see a smart woman with a dumb guy." ~Erica Jong
Yeah, because a left wing, famously man-using (and in may respects, hating), feminazi is certainly objective.
tannana is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 08:48 PM   #42
obnoxiousram
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

That is true. A smart woman is never with a idiotic fool normally unless it is a stripper foolish enough to try to rescue a man child because he is arm candy and just wants a boy to control. Us men are selling our selves to short these days.
obnoxiousram is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 08:48 PM   #43
Dr. Octagon
Gaining Momentum

Screening sucks, for those of us who are totally paranoid about giving out RL info. I can’t see some providers, like SM, because of it. So, I take my chances with Listcrawler hood rats. It is what it is...
Dr. Octagon is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 09:34 PM   #44
burgh1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Oh wait...NEVER!
However, there are ones about johns killing hookers...lots of them.
Although it wasnt technically a documentary, Charlise Theron starred in "Monster", in which she portayed Aileen Wournos, a Florida hooker who became a serial killer of Johns. You may not be old enough to have been aware of the movie, but it's at the core of her support for sex workers.
burgh1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 09:51 PM   #45
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tannana View Post
Yeah, because a left wing, famously man-using (and in may respects, hating), feminazi is certainly objective.
Oh goodie! I was waiting for my ex boyfriend to jump in the circle jerk! Glad you joined the party here "t"!

You do know the reason I broke up with you? You were rude AF to the lady at the Pens game who sold the 50/50 for charity. And charity is kinda my middle name.

The Facebook stalking and other info you have on providers was just the icing on the cake I found out as your fabricated existence came crumbling down that night tannana.

Go join the circle jerk. We all know how you like to swallow...as long as it's not for charity...cause that would just be a waste.

Quick question...
Do you still think about me when you hobby?

Sexymaid_69 and I do not always see eye to eye...I still completely trust her with my RW info.

I would be more worried about someone with a hammer or pimp. Your name is more important than your own safety? Ok, got it. I'm sure your wife will feel the same if you get the hammer.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women