Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59901
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47509
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-29-2024, 03:19 PM   #31
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Not sure why people persist in posting a story made up by the left of "suckers" and "losers" that was completely debunked . Again, John Bolton, who is no friend of Trump, was with him on the trip and thoroughly debunked the story as FALSE

Truth loses out in hit piece on President Trump

Back in the day, before the mainstream media was corrupted, the Atlantic hit piece on President Trump would have ended up in the wastebasket.

Today the article is celebrated as “news” by left-wing activists posing as reporters without even checking if the story is true.

Instead it is breathlessly repeated as fact by the once-objective Associated Press and further slanted by biased television news zombies who so hate Trump that they will do anything to defeat him, including running phony stories.

You can throw in The New York Times, the Washington Post along with ABC, NBC, CBS and CNN and Bob Woodward. Never in the news business have so many done so much to destroy one man.

The meme — that Trump crudely called WWI American dead “losers” and “suckers” during a visit to Paris in 2018 — was put out over the Labor Day weekend in the Atlantic, a once-respected magazine, by Jeffrey Goldberg, a Trump hater.

The intent was to go after Trump and his strong support among veterans and the military.

The alleged remarks have been refuted by people who were with Trump on that visit, including Trump critic John Bolton, then Trump’s national security adviser.

That Trump, who has done more for the military and for veterans than anyone else, including Joe Biden, would call US soldiers “losers” and “suckers” is absurd. And if he did make them, why did it take Goldberg two years to find out? But it does not matter. Today among the left, the big lie rules.

When propagandists tell a lie, they know you must go big. You must fabricate a story so counter-intuitive that it must be true, otherwise the media would not print it in the first place. That is what the Atlantic did.

It also jazzed up its phony story with unnamed sources.

Goldberg’s story is 15 paragraphs long. In the piece there is not a single person quoted by name to substantiate anything he wrote.
Old 01-29-2024, 03:22 PM   #32
tommy156
BANNED

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Did you go out and ask the 74 million people who voted for Trump in 2020 whether they think the lives of ALL US service personnel matter?

No, you didn't.

But you have personally gone on the record here saying you think the lives of NONE of them matter.

And trump thinks our fallen war heroes are "suckers" and "losers", as confirmed by General Kelly.

So, there's that. I bet trump doesn't think Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman's life matters either. He sure as hell doesn't think John McCain's life mattered.

And I'm on record as saying "they either all matter, or none of them do. MAGA doesn't get to pick and choose which ones matter."

If you're gonna quote me, at least get the quote right.
Old 01-29-2024, 03:43 PM   #33
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
And I'm on record as saying "they either all matter, or none of them do. MAGA doesn't get to pick and choose which ones matter."

If you're gonna quote me, at least get the quote right.
Oh, I got the quote right. You said you were "LOL at all servicemen dying to defend our democracy."

LOL means "laughing out loud".

You think it's funny stuff when American servicemen die. I think it's no laughing matter and it's obscene to think otherwise.
Old 01-29-2024, 04:18 PM   #34
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
They either all matter or none of them do. You don't get to pick and choose which officers dying to defend our democracy are important and which ones can be callously overlooked.
Lots of people in the service that have nothing to do with, or give a flying fuck about, “defending our democracy”. Most of them are senior officers that should’ve retired decades ago, before they became as useless as the politicians they’re beholden to. Anything south of an O5 I automatically grieve, above that they may or may not have earned my respect.
Old 01-29-2024, 05:18 PM   #35
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Not sure why people persist in posting a story made up by the left of "suckers" and "losers" that was completely debunked . Again, John Bolton, who is no friend of Trump, was with him on the trip and thoroughly debunked the story as FALSE

Truth loses out in hit piece on President Trump

Back in the day, before the mainstream media was corrupted, the Atlantic hit piece on President Trump would have ended up in the wastebasket.

Today the article is celebrated as “news” by left-wing activists posing as reporters without even checking if the story is true.

Instead it is breathlessly repeated as fact by the once-objective Associated Press and further slanted by biased television news zombies who so hate Trump that they will do anything to defeat him, including running phony stories.

You can throw in The New York Times, the Washington Post along with ABC, NBC, CBS and CNN and Bob Woodward. Never in the news business have so many done so much to destroy one man.

The meme — that Trump crudely called WWI American dead “losers” and “suckers” during a visit to Paris in 2018 — was put out over the Labor Day weekend in the Atlantic, a once-respected magazine, by Jeffrey Goldberg, a Trump hater.

The intent was to go after Trump and his strong support among veterans and the military.

The alleged remarks have been refuted by people who were with Trump on that visit, including Trump critic John Bolton, then Trump’s national security adviser.

That Trump, who has done more for the military and for veterans than anyone else, including Joe Biden, would call US soldiers “losers” and “suckers” is absurd. And if he did make them, why did it take Goldberg two years to find out? But it does not matter. Today among the left, the big lie rules.

When propagandists tell a lie, they know you must go big. You must fabricate a story so counter-intuitive that it must be true, otherwise the media would not print it in the first place. That is what the Atlantic did.

It also jazzed up its phony story with unnamed sources.

Goldberg’s story is 15 paragraphs long. In the piece there is not a single person quoted by name to substantiate anything he wrote.

... You're absolutely CORRECT there, Berry! ...

#### Salty
Old 01-30-2024, 09:50 AM   #36
tommy156
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
Lots of people in the service that have nothing to do with, or give a flying fuck about, “defending our democracy”. Most of them are senior officers that should’ve retired decades ago, before they became as useless as the politicians they’re beholden to. Anything south of an O5 I automatically grieve, above that they may or may not have earned my respect.
Thanks for confirming you think many U.S. servicemen are "suckers" and "losers". MAGA thanks you for your, uh, service.
Old 01-30-2024, 09:53 AM   #37
tommy156
BANNED

Quote:
Oh, I got the quote right. You said you were "LOL at all servicemen dying to defend our democracy."

LOL means "laughing out loud".

You think it's funny stuff when American servicemen die. I think it's no laughing matter and it's obscene to think otherwise.
I'm laughing at the hypocrisy of MAGA picking and choosing which servicemen are "suckers" and "losers", and which ones we should all feel bad about. It's the hypocrisy I find funny. But you knew that already.
Old 01-31-2024, 12:13 PM   #38
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
I'm laughing at the hypocrisy of MAGA picking and choosing which servicemen are "suckers" and "losers", and which ones we should all feel bad about. It's the hypocrisy I find funny.

No, you're not laughing at "MAGA". Or someone's "hypocrisy".

You said "LOL at all servicemen dying". You think it's funny when American soldiers die.

The worst hypocrites are the people who EMBRACE the disrespectful & offensive behavior they think they're calling out in others.
Old 01-31-2024, 12:19 PM   #39
tommy156
BANNED

Quote:

You said "LOL at all servicemen dying". You think it's funny when American soldiers die.

The worst hypocrites are the people who EMBRACE the disrespectful & offensive behavior they think they're calling out in others.
I'm absolutely laughing at the hypocrisy of trump's MAGAts, LOL. But you can keep running with that, if it makes you feel superior.
Old 01-31-2024, 01:33 PM   #40
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
I'm absolutely laughing at the hypocrisy of trump's MAGAts, LOL. But you can keep running with that, if it makes you feel superior.
This isn't about how I feel. It's about how YOU feel when US soldiers die.

Go back and re-read this thread in its entirety. You insisted there is a binary choice - either "All (service) deaths matter" or "None of them matter".

Quote:
They either all matter or none of them do.
When I pressed you, you went on the record saying that for you personally, NONE of them matter. Therefore you were "Lol at ALL servicemen dying".

If you're now trying to walk back your earlier comments, you can start by apologizing to everyone you offended. Then say you want to correct the record by stating unequivocally that you, personally, think "ALL service deaths matter".
Old 01-31-2024, 02:35 PM   #41
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:

Indeed !!!

Imagine if you or someone on the right posted such a despicable statement? We all know the leftists would be endlessly calling out and criticizing that individual. We have seen them try to falsely twist statements in the past

Why would anyone admit they like to "laugh out loud at all servicemen dying"?

The fact that they post a thread using a false story that has been thoroughly debunked, and refuse to admit it is bad enough. Once again, John Bolton, who is no friend of Trump, was with him on the trip thoroughly debunked the story as FALSE.
Old 01-31-2024, 02:50 PM   #42
tommy156
BANNED

Quote:
This isn't about how I feel. It's about how YOU feel when US soldiers die.

Go back and re-read this thread in its entirety. You insisted there is a binary choice - either "All (service) deaths matter" or "None of them matter".

When I pressed you, you went on the record saying that for you personally, NONE of them matter. Therefore you were "Lol at ALL servicemen dying".

If you're now trying to walk back your earlier comments, you can start by apologizing to everyone you offended. Then say you want to correct the record by stating unequivocally that you, personally, think "ALL service deaths matter".
You don't really "do" irony, I guess. If MAGA wants to pick and choose which servicemen deserve respect and which ones don't, then it's all bullshit. That was the whole point. trump calls them "suckers" and "losers" (with General Kelly confirming he said that) and his cult followers just nod in approval, or call it "fake news".

Now if you want to hold me to a higher standard than the 45th POTUS, that's on you, not me.
Old 01-31-2024, 02:58 PM   #43
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Why would anyone admit they like to "laugh out loud at all servicemen dying"?
I dunno. For some reason they want to embrace and emulate the bad behavior they accuse others of.
Old 01-31-2024, 03:02 PM   #44
tommy156
BANNED

Quote:
I dunno. For some reason they want to embrace and emulate the bad behavior they accuse others of.
It's called irony and pointing out hypocrisy. A lot of dead servicemen were deemed "suckers" and "losers" by trump. We didn't hear a peep from MAGA nation about that.
Old 01-31-2024, 03:04 PM   #45
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Now if I want to hold myself to a lower standard than the 45th POTUS, that's on me.
FTFY, tommy.

You disappoint me.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women