Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-27-2019, 01:17 PM   #16
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

Thanks RM - but it is so true. With the ladies, don't out people or be consistently ignoring the smaller set of rules and you are rather safe.

For the record, I don't comment on specific punishments, but on occasion I will make a general statement:

It is a VERY serious offense to post the personal information of a member.

It is also bad to post the personal information of anyone. And if you post phone numbers that have not been publicly made available on the internet, then they need to be masked 713-***-*123.

Why? Because.

No really. With spoofing apps, etc. you don't always know where bad, insulting, graphic, disgusting, etc., text really come from.

Would you want your phone number spoofed and then, when someone searches it, you found it here with some really sick comments attached to it?

Even worse, when you search it here, it mistakenly leads to your WORK PHONE and people here start calling it and directing your boss to this post?

I think you can imagine the security issues involved in openly posting personal info without adequate corroboration, no?
Guest083119 is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2019, 04:49 PM   #17
Danielle Silver
Naughty lil Moderator

User ID: 7081
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Three View Post
Far far far more guys are banned here than ladies. And for much longer times.

Isn't that the truth..
Danielle Silver is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2019, 05:01 PM   #18
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Three View Post
Thanks RM - but it is so true. With the ladies, don't out people or be consistently ignoring the smaller set of rules and you are rather safe.

For the record, I don't comment on specific punishments, but on occasion I will make a general statement:

It is a VERY serious offense to post the personal information of a member.

It is also bad to post the personal information of anyone. And if you post phone numbers that have not been publicly made available on the internet, then they need to be masked 713-***-*123.

Why? Because.

No really. With spoofing apps, etc. you don't always know where bad, insulting, graphic, disgusting, etc., text really come from.

Would you want your phone number spoofed and then, when someone searches it, you found it here with some really sick comments attached to it?

Even worse, when you search it here, it mistakenly leads to your WORK PHONE and people here start calling it and directing your boss to this post?

I think you can imagine the security issues involved in openly posting personal info without adequate corroboration, no?
Well said!

The hobby is all about privacy on both sides.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2019, 05:10 PM   #19
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

thanks, Fiz. xoxo
Guest083119 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women