Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Virginia > The Sandbox - Virginia
The Sandbox - Virginia The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 03-25-2019, 08:01 PM   #1
vadc
BANNED

Encounters: 21
Default setting the record straight

(This is just to set the record straight for members, mods and ladies who contacted me during my banned. if you don't care and no need to read and no need to respond with stupid (or smart ass) comments.)

so I've been banned for a month for cyberstalking and felt need to set record straight with truths after getting emails from mods and my regular ladies.

There are two girls that have been RTM the hell out of what I post here (some stick, some didn't). They have been posting after whatever I have posted so I post back. Per a WK mod (not VA, DC, MS, TX mods) I follow these two girls but truth is these two girls follow and respond to my posts in negative way. Of course the mod was blind for some reason and couldn't see that. I don't really have any issues to get over but they do. They need to stop posting after what I write when shit have nothing to do with them.

One claimed to know me and claimed that I have been asking for BB to ladies with a modified screen shot with type over screen name and wordings.

Now here are the truths.

I was in contact with one of these girls while back. it wasn't hard to find her advertisement since she advertise everywhere (even on sites that I never knew exist). We communicated well and advertised pics looked good. As I though of setting up something, I pushed farther to make sure and ask for non advertised pics. She sent me some and she sent me more and more as I wasn't confirming appt. It wasn't hard to see that her advertisement pics were old pics and/or touched up. She went as far as sending me her face pics, pussy pics, nake pics. I still wasn't up for it due to lack of her looks for my standard even at $250 (her offer to me at the time) and clear sign of worn P.

We stayed in touch by text, PM, and email. one day she was traveling back to where i used to live and was booked at hotel that I owned. I decide to see her at front desk. I was hoping to looks in real person may change my mind but it didn't. Her communications were good back then but her looks were lack what I needed/wanted (she may be good for some of you who are old, low standard, or fuck anything). She got irritated and start to bitching when i keep pushing off booking. So I have decide to buy her dinner and make it a dinner meet at her choice of restaurant. to my surprise, she blew me off and that was the last chance that i would give her. her excuses were that she check in late and she got appts (yet, I know when she checked in and she told me about her appts before hand).
one day she asked me to write a review to boost her clientele. I was hesitant but when she told me who else wrote fake reviews for her (some I knew and a mod here), I went with it thinking what can hurt.

one day she asked for contact info (non-advertised tel number) of a lady I met because she want to contact her for reference of a guy. Now this was going way beyond because it was breaking discrete between client and provider. Then I found out that she track certain guys and ladies IP address and gathering contact info from a site she owns and operate. Later I been told that she was trying be assistant of screening for pay (maybe a pimp) for multiple girls in a site.

one day she claimed that a guy was stalking/harassing her so i stand on her side to defend but found later that she was not stalked but in fight with a guy.

one day i gave a my friend (he is in his 60's and filthy rich) who in hobby to contact this girl. He contacted her and he got double session by her and her friend from MS. When he met them for 2nd double they were willing to do BB and he went with it. Now he is staff edit -B3 from the double or others. He is not too concerned since he has the wealth to what is necessary to continue normal life.

Now the 2nd girl jump on bandwagon of trash despite been told to stay neutral. I am sure it was one of those that stinky pussies stick together.

Now, these girls can keep RTM and I may or may not get banned. The truth is that both of them are not meeting my standard at any level and definitely not at $250 (or $$, $$$, $$$$). If they check out ladies I met (one of them knows what level of ladies I met from references), these two cannot even come close to ladies in my reference and my references were not top ladies I met. They can keep travel to small towns where no competition since that will be only chance they got to make money. If these two go DC, NY, Dallas, LA, Vegas or any other big cities, they will be crushed like COCKroaches due to lack of look, fats, sags, ugly, old, and other things.
One of them thinks that all guys in AL, MS, LA and VA are cheap and she haven't met anyone who are generous. Truth is, if they are paying her more than a dime, that should be generous. She thinks that as long as she can get a guy to her hotel, she get paid. Her mentality is that she is doing guys a favor by letting them fuck her because guys can't get girl like her and guys should thank her for it.

Now, I will continue meeting ladies and have good time (of course make sure they are worth paying for). But these two girls will still be where they are or worse due to being fats, sags, ugly, old, and more truths get revealed. and still not be worth $250 (heck , not even worth $0 and time).

The Part that I got accused of cyberstalking, I am ok with it (this can be easily mistaken here or any forum). I even told mods and my regular ladies that I am ok with it and will not fight to reverse banned.

BUT IT IS VERY INSULTING on WHO I AM ACCUSED OF CYBERSTALKING !.
COME ON MODS, you could come up with some one reasonably decent looking that maybe worth stalking. Accusing me of stalking two bitches that are not even worth much to me or others was fucking INSULT. next time if you are accusing me of cyberstalking/stalking, lie to me and tell me someone with decent looks. There are so many ladies that look better than these two (MUCH BETTER).

Thank you to ladies and mods who tried to telling me what to do and not to do here to guide me. I decide to clear things up my own way with truths and tell two girls "FUCK YOU !".

Now there are the TRUTHS ! now I am going to go spend my money where it is worth spending.

vadc is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 09:21 PM   #2
rocket7
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 33

Fucking excellent man! I can respect a man who stand up and tells it like it is. If you are ever in the Richmond or Virginia Beach area let me know and I will gladly buy you a drink and share some laughs.

And you are correct - I too would be insulted if I were accused of cyberstalking some of the land-whales here in Virginia. They treat an all-you-can-eat buffet like an appetizer yet they demand full price for an hour of their time - GTFOH!!!

Now let's hear the ladies involved tell their side of the story...
rocket7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 07:42 PM   #3
Guest070721
Account Disabled

User ID: 413440
My ECCIE Reviews

Guest070721 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 09:00 PM   #4
vadc
BANNED

Encounters: 21

vadc is offline   Quote