Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas
Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160192
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-03-2020, 09:05 PM   #1
TomCollins
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7
Default How are the clubs after reopening?

I’ve been to BDD a few times since they reopened. They seem to be showing some signs of life in terms of customers and girls but a long way from normal.

I’ve also been to the Lodge a few times and I don’t know why they are even bothering to open the doors. So few girls and so few customers.

What are the other clubs like? Has anyone been to TMC lately? Rhino? Etc?
TomCollins is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 01:42 PM   #2
gleeb76
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

I went to Bucks Wild Dallas about two weeks ago and it hasn't changed much, it was still relatively busy and girls don't wear their mask during dances either. I did go to BDFW last Saturday and both you and the dancer are required to wear mask during lap dances now, there wasn't many customers and I was not too fond with the amount and selection of girl either so I went to Pandoras next door instead. I'm curious does BDD require both customers and dancers to wear mask during dances as well?
gleeb76 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 10:11 PM   #3
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by gleeb76 View Post
there wasn't many customers and I was not too fond with the amount and selection of girl either so I went to Pandoras next door instead.
don't stop there.. how was Pandora's? was there a crowd? masks worn?

are these joints still asking for the same cover charge as before?
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 10:22 PM   #4
Mental AtrraXXXion
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

CL has free entry after 8pm.
Mental AtrraXXXion is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 08:34 AM   #5
DirtyOldMan
Premium Access

Encounters: 43

The handjob may be dead at BDD. I went twice this week and got dances from 5 girls. I couldn't persuade any to touch the junk, not even from the outside. The last one, a Cubana who has given me a few outside handsysTC, says they have installed cameras and warned the girls not to engage in extra activity.

Of course where there's a willie there's a way. I saw one gal who was so on top of her customer you almost couldn't see him. And you sure couldn't see her hands. To judge how strict the situation has become, I'll have to try the longtime night girl who has been giving reliable outside HJs for over a decade.

On the safety side, they're selling masks at the door but hardly anyone is wearing them inside (so BDD, all the angles to make a buck). A few of the managers but basically none of the waitresses, bar staff, dancers or customers. There were a lot of dancers working, day and night shifts, but not a lot of familiar faces and not a lot of customers.

I went to BWD the day they reopened, which happened to be a Super Tuesday, and had decent no-extra dances from a couple ladies. (Nude for $10.) Staff was mostly masked and a lot of the dancers wore them when they were off stage. Dances were mask-free.
DirtyOldMan is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 11:21 AM   #6
gleeb76
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
don't stop there.. how was Pandora's? was there a crowd? masks worn?

are these joints still asking for the same cover charge as before?
I went on a Saturday night it wasn't too busy. The crowd and the girls were mostly ethnic except for two older gentleman who were sitting by themselves. Cover charge was $30 dollars and you have to pay $20 for a wrist band to be able to get dances in the back, lapdances are $30 fully nude or $20 and they keep their thong on. Some girls were wearing mask and the one I got dances from didn't wear it for the lap dance.
Old 06-05-2020, 03:58 PM   #7
gleeb76
Gaining Momentum

I'd say pandoras fort worth is very similar to zona rosa on a week night not a big crowd but I remember them having a better selection of girls imo at least before covid. Its a mostly ethnic club a lot of latina girls some do speak english and a couple of older white guys that probably only come when its not a weekend night. They also pat you down before you go in.
Old 06-05-2020, 04:57 PM   #8
Top Dog
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by gleeb76 View Post
I went to Bucks Wild Dallas about two weeks ago and it hasn't changed much, it was still relatively busy and girls don't wear their mask during dances either. I did go to BDFW last Saturday and both you and the dancer are required to wear mask during lap dances now, there wasn't many customers and I was not too fond with the amount and selection of girl either so I went to Pandoras next door instead. I'm curious does BDD require both customers and dancers to wear mask during dances as well?
Don't know why this club would bother reopening. Getting dances was the only attraction for BDFW, otherwise it's a shithole.
Top Dog is online now   Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 12:50 PM   #9
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Thanks for the info on Pandoras glee. Based on your info, I will still be hanging at baby dolls on occasion. They have some fun girls...on occasion. I'm not a club extras kind of guy though unless they just grab my hand and insist I grope them
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 05:50 PM   #10
txexetoo
Premium Access

Encounters: 133

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyOldMan View Post
The handjob may be dead at BDD. I went twice this week and got dances from 5 girls. I couldn't persuade any to touch the junk, not even from the outside. The last one, a Cubana who has given me a few outside handsysTC, says they have installed cameras and warned the girls not to engage in extra activity.

Of course where there's a willie there's a way. I saw one gal who was so on top of her customer you almost couldn't see him. And you sure couldn't see her hands. To judge how strict the situation has become, I'll have to try the longtime night girl who has been giving reliable outside HJs for over a decade.

On the safety side, they're selling masks at the door but hardly anyone is wearing them inside (so BDD, all the angles to make a buck). A few of the managers but basically none of the waitresses, bar staff, dancers or customers. There were a lot of dancers working, day and night shifts, but not a lot of familiar faces and not a lot of customers.

I went to BWD the day they reopened, which happened to be a Super Tuesday, and had decent no-extra dances from a couple ladies. (Nude for $10.) Staff was mostly masked and a lot of the dancers wore them when they were off stage. Dances were mask-free.

One of the dancers told me all of them had to sign new agreements. The floor managers told them about the cameras. “They are everywhere”. The floor managers claimed they didn’t know why they were put in so they are warning the girls to behave. You will notice a new door on the wall to the left of the upstairs bar. That is where the camera equipment is housed
txexetoo is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 07:40 AM   #11
Cumflywithme42
Valued Poster

Went to bucks fw and got some full service actions in the vip areas it's a better design now so much more private an a lot less crowded but vip is 60 bucks for a hour an goes up from there. you have to get normal lap dances at your table now. I was there Friday night
Cumflywithme42 is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 11:02 AM   #12
mb60
Valued Poster

Went to BDFW Saturday night and of the 25 or so girls dancing 22 were Cuban. 1 manager working the whole place and was told about 8 managers have quit Baby Dolls the last few weeks. I wonder how much Pandora's will take away from BDFW ??
mb60 is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 11:18 AM   #13
DirtyOldMan
Premium Access

Encounters: 43

Any young and attractive? Giving good dances? Extras?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mb60 View Post
Went to BDFW Saturday night and of the 25 or so girls dancing 22 were Cuban. 1 manager working the whole place and was told about 8 managers have quit Baby Dolls the last few weeks. I wonder how much Pandora's will take away from BDFW ??
DirtyOldMan is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 01:28 PM   #14
TomCollins
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

A lot of the old regular faces are still MIA from BDD.

As for cameras, I see one new one facing the rear parking lot. Several in the main entry way, although might not be new.

There are 6 above the downstairs bar, and 2 above the upstairs bar. They all seem to be pointed at cash registers.
TomCollins is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 04:19 PM   #15
mb60
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyOldMan View Post
Any young and attractive? Giving good dances? Extras?
There is always young and attractive cubans at bdfw but they speak no english. And not sure about extras as that club does not do it for me but otc.
mb60 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women