Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 06-04-2020, 12:21 PM   #46
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

CT, why the fuck would I mention race about anything? 400lbs is 400lbs. I don't give a fuck what race you are at that level of obesity.

Your sensitivity is so ridiculous and comical to me.

I wouldn't waste my time trying to piggyback off of a clown who is a true racist like silly unfriendly freddy who hates black people. You may dislike me and that's fine, but don't pick a real racist who runs from handles to piggyback off of. Be better than that.

He hates me because I fucked with him with his older handles that he ran from. Do you think it is a coincidence that clown always posts right under me? He gets what he gets from me because of his racist posts even after he ran from those handles and has a new one. I have many black friends. You don't get to talk shit about their race like he did with his other handles and run from them and think I will forget about the evil shit you talked about the race of my friends.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 12:31 PM   #47
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
CT, why the fuck would I mention race about anything? 400lbs is 400lbs. I don't give a fuck what race you are at that level of obesity.

You may dislike me and that's fine, but don't pick a real racist who runs from handles to piggyback off of. Be better than that.
I don't know why you mentioned race.. but you did.. I linked your post that specifically said BLACK.. I can only surmise that you are MORE repulsed by my having enjoyed sexual relations with a large BLACK woman, than a large WHITE woman. that is how it reads to me.. if I'm wrong, please explain why you mentioned she is black.

I don't piggyback anybody.. you happen to have what looks to be an unfriendly () Hobbyist who has issues with you.. he is right about your stock recommendation failures, I don't know what else has gone on between you.

he is also right about the extreme level of humiliation you receive from my posts, after you go on a personal attack against me. you have famously posted in your self-described posts, that I can't "hang" with you, as you deliberately troll me to attack. how about hanging on to the humiliation? it is running deep and strong.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 12:44 PM   #48
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
I don't know why you mentioned race.. but you did.. I linked your post that specifically said BLACK.. I can only surmise that you are MORE repulsed by my having enjoyed sexual relations with a large BLACK woman, than a large WHITE woman. that is how it reads to me.. if I'm wrong, please explain why you mentioned she is black.

I don't piggyback anybody.. you happen to have what looks to be an unfriendly () Hobbyist who has issues with you.. he is right about your stock recommendation failures, I don't know what else has gone on between you.

he is also right about the extreme level of humiliation you receive from my posts, after you go on a personal attack against me. you have famously posted in your self-described posts, that I can't "hang" with you, as you deliberately troll me to attack. how about hanging on to the humiliation? it is running deep and strong.
The only person who humiliates me in this world is my ex. If it makes you feel better, you can believe you do as well on a whore board to a man who is only on here for shits and giggles.

Your overly sensitive nature cracks me up. I'll give you a narrative that may make you feel better about yourself - I am really a high school drop out who works at Walmart. Does that make you feel better? I just know it makes me feel better to lie about myself if it helps fit your narrative. LOL

What dudes like you do not understand is that is absolutely no fun being an I-banker. You don't even understand the job. And that is not fun spending 7 years to get three degrees. I fucking hate school. I have a boring job that pays really well, but I wish I could lie and say I had a sexy job and say that I was an astronaut or ER surgeon. I'm not. I just have a boring job that pays too much.

Anyway, good luck with Boeing.
Old 06-04-2020, 12:49 PM   #49
Chung Tran
BANNED

I see you refuse to respond to your post where you highlighted that I saw a 400 pound BLACK woman.

here it is again, if you forgot..

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...6&postcount=95

that after calling the other Member a Racist.

Fake News Hoax.
Old 06-04-2020, 01:13 PM   #50
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

You've been in the private forum you tapped out of because you could not handle dudes like me. Get your old sensitive ass back in there where there is no moderation if you want to discuss things further.

Let's leave the OPs thread alone because you have a grievance with me. You know exactly where to find me where there is not any moderation to protect you.

The OP was asking about stocks. Let's get back to that. He was not asking about shit I posted in the political forum that had absolutely nothing to do with stocks and how you like to pay to bareback whales and Korean chicks... let's get back to the topic of this thread.

Stop being so emotional. It's a bad look. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by golferguy55 View Post
Ha yes if you do like volatility then definitely follow Wells Fargo. Sold all of my shares when they were trading in the upper 40's and jumped back in with them when they were trading at 23 and change. But screw the oil stocks as it is way way too volatile.
If you bought WFC at 23, you have to be feeling pretty good today my friend. It is still undervalued. It will hit 50 within a year.
Old 06-04-2020, 03:21 PM   #51
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
it gets worse.. how about this doozy?

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...9&postcount=28

posted 2 days before the Market bottomed. it is up 45% since then.. Boeing, whom he trashed as having a "shit balance sheet" after I recommended it, is over $185 a share today.. I bought it at $120 less than a month ago. this so-called "Investment Banker" giving the worst financial advice in the history of this Website.

hey Lucas, next time your Boss askes you what the load factor is, when you are discussing airlines, don't respond with the number of ounces of shit your diaper is holding at the moment.

how about this statement?

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...6&postcount=95

notice how he wrote BLACK 400 pound pregnant woman? earlier in this thread he didn't mention race.. because he knows in Co-Ed, and in the current social environment, he would be excoriated for saying "Black". he is a Fake News Racist Hoax Phony.
He missed the rally and has egg on his face - you schooled him.

Good show!

In his alternate reality he cannot fathom how a third party would see what a beating he is taking.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 03:41 PM   #52
Scorp101
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

Today's rally was lovely. MFA and NCLH (why the hell does this stock keep going up) both closed high. I guess now I am wondering, with cases beginning to rise again... is there another drop coming? I don't want to say I hope so.. but...if i can buy low again....
Scorp101 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 07:32 PM   #53
golferguy55
Valued Poster

Quote:
You've been in the private forum you tapped out of because you could not handle dudes like me. Get your old sensitive ass back in there where there is no moderation if you want to discuss things further.

Let's leave the OPs thread alone because you have a grievance with me. You know exactly where to find me where there is not any moderation to protect you.

The OP was asking about stocks. Let's get back to that. He was not asking about shit I posted in the political forum that had absolutely nothing to do with stocks and how you like to pay to bareback whales and Korean chicks... let's get back to the topic of this thread.

Stop being so emotional. It's a bad look. LOL

If you bought WFC at 23, you have to be feeling pretty good today my friend. It is still undervalued. It will hit 50 within a year.

Yes I bought back in at 23 and some change. They are definitely undervalued but with all of their negative press that they keep having then I do think that they will probably top off in the upper 40's at some point. They have just shot themselves in the foot with all of their negative press concerning their bogus account openings and all of the government sanctions. I can say that Elizabeth Warren sure had a hard on for them.
golferguy55 is online now   Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 10:52 PM   #54
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

golferguy, that documentary about WFC didn't help them either. Their former employees talked a lot of shit about the company's highly questionable business practices. But, their balance sheet looks strong. When you look at their 10-K, you see no alarming flags. It's just the usual disclosures that you will read from any large bank. Because they are public and because of SOX, the financials now with these public companies are transparent and mostly accurate because these rich executives don't want to go to prison... they can no longer play stupid because of SOX. They can thank Enron and MCI for that. LOL

I wouldn't worry about the government sanctions.

Edit: For those not familiar, SOX is the Sarbanes-Oxley Act enacted in 2002.
Old 06-05-2020, 09:14 AM   #55
Equipeeler55
Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorp101 View Post
Today's rally was lovely. MFA and NCLH (why the hell does this stock keep going up) both closed high. I guess now I am wondering, with cases beginning to rise again... is there another drop coming? I don't want to say I hope so.. but...if i can buy low again....

Cases keep going up because the total number of positives can never go DOWN. What you have to look at is the percentage of people being tested coming up positive and that number is not increasing. The cruise lines have a high level of bookings for 2021. Any therapy or vaccine and these guys will be hitting good numbers. Everyone must consider that there is a subset of the population that vacation on cruise lines because of limited mobility, costs, etc.... they get to visit many locations on a single voyage. That is not going to stop, just a hiatus.
Equipeeler55 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 09:24 AM   #56
Joddxxx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

No drop is coming! If you want to invest in the market right now, then do it immediately. I’ve been telling numerous people it’s time to invest, but they hesitate. The V-shape is coming sooner than expected and soon it will be to late.
Joddxxx is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 09:24 AM   #57
Joddxxx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

No drop is coming! If you want to invest in the market right now, then do it immediately. I’ve been telling numerous people it’s time to invest, but they hesitate. The V-shape is coming sooner than expected and soon it will be to late.
Joddxxx is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 01:10 PM   #58
Chung Tran
BANNED

my post from 7 days ago...

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1062073209&postcount=4

the "Investment Banker's post from 6 days ago...

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1062073659&postcount=7

Lukin Coffee is up 134% SINCE MY POST

Boeing is up 41% SINCE OUR POSTS

you the Man Chung!

you the Boy Lucas!
Old 06-05-2020, 01:19 PM   #59
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Lucas makes a good point when he mentions capital gains taxea (as well as the NIIT). The majority of my investments are in taxable accounts because of the limitations on how much you can contribute to tax deferred retirement accounts. And most of it is in mutual funds that I've had for literally decades. I've added to them, escpially in the 1990's and early 2000's, but if I were to sell now, I'd pay a very, very larges sum in taxes. Of course, percentage wise, it's not really that bad, but you see the number by itself, it encourages you on some subliminal level to keep those index funds in place. And the greater your gain, the harder it seems to be to pull the trigger.

I think a lot of readlly har core buy and hold (and hold, and hold) investors are just going to ride the thing out just because they don't want to write a big tax check. And if you belive 1) in index funds effeciency; and 2) that you can't really time the market; that's probably the correct thing to do.

But I'm not pessimistic about this rally. I don't think I'd rush out to put more money in the market, but I'm comfortable where I am. There are huge forces that don't want to let the market tank during an election year. And I think that the underlying fundamentals of the economy are coming back a bit faster than some people anticipated. Meanwhile, there's some very early suggestions that perhaps COVID is somewhat transmision is adversely effected by heat, which was by no means a foregone conclusion. So that may -- MAY -- postpone the second wave just a bit. And finally, coprorate profits are going to be aided by the reduction in employment in the big business sector.

Even I've let an employee or two go because our business has slowed a bit, but the loss won't effect our overall income much. They were marginal employees in any event, and the general economic uncertaintly makes other employees a bit more willing to take on an additional task or two. We've got one employee who likes working from home and wants to go part time. And I think you're going to see that type of patter writ large with most big companies. Plus, corporations spend a fortune on office space and everybody I talke to in legal services is very pleased with the way work from home has gone. I would expect that to be case with most big service industries, too. So there's reason to be very optimistic.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 02:02 PM   #60
golferguy55
Valued Poster

Quote:
golferguy, that documentary about WFC didn't help them either. Their former employees talked a lot of shit about the company's highly questionable business practices. But, their balance sheet looks strong. When you look at their 10-K, you see no alarming flags. It's just the usual disclosures that you will read from any large bank. Because they are public and because of SOX, the financials now with these public companies are transparent and mostly accurate because these rich executives don't want to go to prison... they can no longer play stupid because of SOX. They can thank Enron and MCI for that. LOL

I wouldn't worry about the government sanctions.

Edit: For those not familiar, SOX is the Sarbanes-Oxley Act enacted in 2002.

Lucas I do think that the sanctions will have some impact on WF but not enough to make a huge difference. Currently they are trading at 31.71 so my 23 buy in is looking better every day.😁
golferguy55 is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women