Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Wichita and Kansas > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 04-15-2020, 11:26 PM   #1
Sonara
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 515877
My ECCIE Reviews
Default More discretion???

Hi, I’m Sonara.

I want to ask y’all a question !

Do guys think a hotel is more discreet then going to a providers apartment?
While I am back home I use a private incall to host. I think it’s more discreet to have a place that isn’t a hotel. I have also lost some clients who would rather me host at a hotel. I’m just curious others take on this subject. Which feels safest for the hobbyist ? I’m going to start frequenting Overland Park again & am thinking about a private location.
Sonara is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 10:57 AM   #2
HeyMikeyHeLikesIt
Valued Poster

I wont visit a hotel. Private location inly fir me. No doubt some guys prefer hotels, but just not for me. Too visible, too unexplainable, etc, etc
HeyMikeyHeLikesIt is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 12:22 PM   #3
ks2ny
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Prefer private location.
ks2ny is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 12:32 PM   #4
JackOneil
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Apartment is probably the best. Private home always feels obvious since there is likely enough traffic for people to easily figure out what is going on. Hotels can be ok, depends a lot on the hotel choice. Most of the time the choice isn't great.
JackOneil is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 02:02 PM   #5
Stoked4U
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 22

Depends on the quality and location of the neighborhood.
Stoked4U is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 04:53 PM   #6
k3nfvn
Premium Access

Encounters: 26

I've been to both but an apartment complex is by far the least obvious in my opinion. People are coming and going all hours so less people would notice. No knocking, just leave door ajar or be watching. Going to a neighborhood with sngle dwelling homes or even duplexes is rough. I always feel like I stick out like a sore thumb. Seems the neighbors are more nosy there, especially homeowners. Granted the walls of apartments can be pretty thin, but that's my choice by far.
k3nfvn is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 09:59 AM   #7
ictguy2015
Premium Access

Encounters: 48

I agree with K3nfvn. I prefer an apartment complex. No a fan of hotels. I have been to visit some providers at private residences and and it has been ok. I have also visited a couple that the neighbors were watching the comings and goings from the house. If you are wanting to blend in and not garner attention, I think an apartment is the best bet
ictguy2015 is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 08:18 PM   #8
bikebryan
Premium Access

Encounters: 6

My ATF when I lived in DC worked out of a large condo complex (once was apartments). Her and another lady I never met shared it. It was always neat and clean, and as both were low volume they didn't attract any attention. I loved that little "love nest" (her words).

However, the friend moved and Crystal couldn't afford it on her own, so we started using hotels. I would reserve the room and we would just walk in like we were regular guests. Nobody cared.

I prefer private incalls, but hotels do not bother me. In a larger hotel, it's pretty usual for a lot of traffic to move through. You and the lady just have to be discreet in the hallway.
bikebryan is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2020, 04:57 PM   #9
AlbusMilitis
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Thread reminds me of the Naughty Hotties, who used to do threesomes in KC area. They had me meet them in a Wal Mart parking lot, lie down in the back if their SUV, and only sit up and get out after arriving in the garage of their condo. This was their way of using their home without attracting attention. Weird but effective.
AlbusMilitis is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2020, 08:45 PM   #10
labadel
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 14

Albus, I think most of us would be worried we were about to be robbed or murdered if asked to do that!
labadel is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2020, 05:04 PM   #11
TailHooked
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Apartments are best. Just like it was said above. People don't notice much. They don't do the yard work, so they aren't outside much.
Single family homes would work, if you had a driveway that went to the rear. Privacy fence hiding the back yard.
Hotels are okay if the girl gets the room. I hate to get a room for the night and only need it for an hour. Depending on the hour of the visit, staff might be too busy to notice much.
TailHooked is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2020, 09:16 PM   #12
AlbusMilitis
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Iabadel, at the time they were well known providers. This was probably around 2005...not really that long ago, but the hobby had a distinctly different "vibe" back then. The Naughty Hotties were genuine "call girls", and I didn't for a second worry about them robbing me...and this comes from a guy who's been robbed before. Its hard to explain, but they were too "high dollar" and reliant on their reputation to rob anyone. Now we have reports of robberies and it does seem to phase people, and people continue to see known robbers...so not nearly as much to lose these days.
AlbusMilitis is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2020, 09:44 AM   #13
yourdesire
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

My drive sits on the side of the house, I use the garage & have pretty much laid out a reason to have traffick. So far all is well.
yourdesire is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2020, 08:54 PM   #14
SmallWonder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

I don't mind a motel: where you can walk directly into the room from outdoors instead of going through a lobby and down a hallway. Most Motel 6's are set up this way, and a lot of no-tell motel type places. I don't mind a Hotel, if it's a larger, busier and nicer hotel, but that is almost never the situation.

I would prefer a private residence or Apartment to most hotels. It does seem more discreet. But, it does depend on the location and the neighborhood.
SmallWonder is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2020, 02:19 PM   #15
MrIceman
Premium Access

Encounters: 74

I prefer private location to MOST hotels.
MrIceman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women