Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59908
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47515
pyramider46370
bambino40311
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 01-12-2014, 08:36 AM   #1
Guest070514-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 206956
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Get ready for this; because it's a DOOZY

So everyone I believe know me, the love able read head and a squirter, if anyone has been with me and witnessed squirting for the first time I'm happy that I made that dream com true

Now to the point.

A little while back ago I was VERY active on this site saw many people loved them all; but what many of you didn't know is I was going threw some VERY terrible that I wish no one would go through. (I active when I want to be and inactive when I don't - I really don't need to hobby) anyway the last two days of my activeness I was getting strange calls from people and no one was passing the screening proses, didn't want another PDid thing to happen again.... So I was like hey this "agency" keeps posting like crazy and they seem to have plenty of girls and they are look VERY busy; I wondered if they would even take me because I'm a low client type person (please remember that)... So I called left a message and that night a "Mrs M" did call me (you'll see why I'm skeptical in a moment if it's truly her or not) set up and appointment, and met with Dre, the pimp (Mrs M would like everyone to believe that he's a driver a but if it walks an acts like a fuck - then yeah) an another provider by the name of Holly. The pimp, who I didn't know was one at the time, showed me the website and the pictures. Told me how things were ran, explain that if I got my own room they'd pay half and it had to be at a 3+ star place ect. Seemed swell I guess I thought I didn't have to stress because stuff in the real world was piling up and I was like awesome where do I sign; the pimp was like when you start working you can sign then. (At this time I was unable to start right away) he then went on to say they also need to take new pictures and that they would give me all pictures so that if I let the company I would know they weren't being used anymore (again remember this), now looking back I'm sure he said everything that I wanted to hear but hindsight is 20/20. So then came the time where Holly (her first day err as a provider - so how did this agency find her; oh yeah he's a pimp) was left in the room alone with me waiting on her client. Poor thing was so nervous, an asked me for advice I told her that se should ask Mrs M about that and She said "Mrs M is just another GFX Models and they ha her call you so you'd feel more comfortable coning here today." SAY WHAT??!! (Red flag did go off in my head) I changed the subject to well how many people to you see? And she then said "they want you to see about 6-8 people a day" WHAT??!! So after that brief time my personal life got worse, some I you know what happened... GFX was caring I thought an would ask about how I was doing often and not push the subject of working for them.

Fast word to a few a weeks ago when I was ready to work; I texted GFX an we set up a time for me to start; if this "Mrs M" was any kind of a business woman who starts the new girl when yet are out if town? Again I meet the pimp Dre at a gas station on Monday where we sat in the car for two hours, even though the day before he claimed there was a room already booked for me at the hotel, 2 hours. So Monday came and went as a work day for me, an one man wanted BBFS, say what??!! Everyone I'm sure knows the rules of this world..... When that mistake happened I was like I'm okay I new to be checked; seriously going to school to be an RN and don't need anything (yes men you can catch something by kissing too). Again now offer from them to have my blood checked (and if the man is reading this please for the love of God PM me because I already got checked and will again on the next few months just want to know I there's a possibility of me getting nothing - so far I'm clean thank God trying now to call you out but if I must...) so here comes the pimp. He then stated okay for give me XXX amount of money - seriously like that, I was confused and dumbfounded I guess you can say, he looked at me and was like what? I said that over half my earnings, and I thought it was supposed to be a different amount; then he looked at me dumbfounded and then after some discussion (which made me feel way uncomfortable) he finally realize he was wrong. So he then showed me the pictures on the website that were I me and the video of me squirting (oh little hint all the girls that are squirting in their site really aren't because pimp told me that they used a water bottle with a cap and he was filming) I didn't know I had to do a video with this company that really made me uncomfortable - and I told him that I want all my picture on his site needs to be blurred out he got so angry "why my site? When your face has already been out there" (again just went through personal stuff in the RW and trust me my pictures don't look like me anymore I'm a lot hotter now) I also asked him if the video would be needing a password to see because it's a safety thing and I'm the only actual squirter according to the pimp and most people want to see it, but again safety isn't an issue it seems.... yeah I forgot according to Mrs M this pimp is just a driver; yet he has all the picture an video of all girls on his computer because according to pimp he was photographer so..... Anyway next day I'm at the room waiting pimp say this person is coming; then he canceled... Pimp said that person is coming, then he canceled... So day 2 was in a room with nothing to do yet the glorified pimp told me people are busy with at least one person a day.

So the day after was my day off.... And boy was I mad! My face wasn't blurred and joe blow could easily download my video! And when I called and ask about it they claimed it was a mistake; what mistake you said it right then and there on Monday when you were being aggressive pimp that you didn't want to blurr my face and my video you said "I just made it so right now that thy have to put a password in - all my videos need to have passwords"

By now he's lied to me about 20+ times now which was very frustrating, and if anyone knows me I'm a smart woman can't get anything past me so why lie? Anyway I called him out about his lies and the fact that I do check up on what is said/promised to me....

Thursday came and he told me that he has a room for me, but I can't be in there. I asked him why and he the confessed that another girl is in use of that room. I said whatever let me know when you need me I guess - he then about 2 hours when I should've started my day he said I'm going to give you a 30 min notice; because where I was and the room I was to share with another lady was actually 1 he away I told him need an hour he then said "I will give you whatever notice I feel like it" so I kindly reminded him that he can't dictate my life and when is he going to realize that. Then he said I'm going to need you to come closer to here, I was like say what?? So you want me to chill in my car for 8 hours using a room you gave to another girl and when it's my turn then use it to leave to my car afterward..... long stressful day with this limps idiocy going back and forth.... So he then said "everyone on ECCIE is claiming your fat about 165 an that's why no one is wanting to see you." Lol laughable in 150 for the record and never have I pretended to be skinny.... But I guess men on here are weight masters by pictures is what he was trying to get across to me. Either way I didn't have a client because where was I going to put him in my car?? So that night I text him asking If I had a room and if there were going to be any problems like the day had brought. He said no the room is booked and will be 108 so you pay half, oh and before this he was trying to get me to do "trade" so I didn't have to to pay my half of the room - sorry but a man that last 5 mins isn't my thing.... And I told him to bring the scale because I didn't care what people said an I don't understand why I had to prove to him my weight.... That was the argument; why do I have to prove to you my weight??

So Friday comes he gives me and address to a Motel 6?!! Again the first time I meet him they were telling me I needed a room all the time a 3+ stars; so how is a motel 6 3+ stars on a crappy side of town.... Oh the shock I didn't have when I was to share a room with another girl, but this time I guess pimp was okay with me in the same room with her. He claimed there was a key at the desk for me already... I asked him in which name; 2 hours later he text me saying your real name - sorry pimp I did try that name and no key; I told him that I tried asking in my real name or my sisters name why was the name GFX had given me. So pimp I now 4 hours late with no scale almost lunch time, called a friend and asked I he wanted to do lunch.... RW friend said sure in in the area... Went to lunch pimp said I'm at room come now (my guess is there was never a room to begin with an if there was already a girl in there why not give me the room number?) I told him I'm with a friend eating and I'll be there when I can - he blew my phone up! So embarrassing that I kept apologizing to my RW friend and he was seriously cool with it. Then he sent me supposed forwards from people that he text that day to come see me.... I was like dude I don't need the stress you cause and blowing up my phone is unnecessary; he then said if you act like your Indy the be that way.... Stop wasting my time - yet pimp was the one jerking me around.

So my last day I did ask for all my pictures because he in the begging told me I get everything they do, true to his word and after 4 hours of his sorry excuses he finally did and claimed he "deleted" them. I then said I should posted on the board what y'all really are and how horrible you all do the girls.... He then a few hours later said in a text "ah I see you go XXX fellowship when is the next bible study there?"

Please for the love of God know this is a Pimp and he stalks people if they leave. Yes he claims he was trying to find "common ground" by why when I said I was done with you and you claimed all my pictures where erased? Then after all this he said "oh don't worry your secret is safe with me " just like that!

End of story yes lot happened but there isn't any reason to beat a dead horse, plenty if girls who've left them have PMed me saying the same thing and like most of you know I'm all for one in defending those that can't! So that's why I'm saying it now and GFX can shove it up his pimp asshole with a fork because all they do is lie; even see on thread I "apology" were "Mrs M" claims I'm lying about pimp name but later on Staff have to edit because it really was.... Proof is in the pudding if you read it, I'm just glad pimp and I are through - and yes he's still employed there because when I text him about this dumb apology he said "Mrs M said I can't talk to you no more" if he was out of her services then why text that; oh yeah because he is her and he's a pimp.....

Sorry so long but on me if in need of further info, I know I missed some like I could be on my account - yet there are girls on here claiming to be there models posting all the time.... Anyway. Have a great blessed Sunday I know I am at XXX fellowship
Guest070514-2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 09:36 AM   #2
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

DAYUM! (And I don't mean in a good way!)

SHE IS A "HE"?

See my video was right on!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 09:44 AM   #3
MsPrittiKitti
Account Disabled

User ID: 13184
My ECCIE Reviews

I hope all your test remain negative & hope youre enjoying your independence
MsPrittiKitti is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 09:50 AM   #4
Guest070514-2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you MPK I do and I should've seen red flags way before but I just was lazy I guess on my part who know and SL yup he is really a she.... Notice how they posted on their "apology" thread about this posting, all they want is PR and I'm not giving it to them anymore....
Old 01-12-2014, 11:08 AM   #5
Beagle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

AWESOME READ!

Heads will roll.........

How does the defendant, Mr/Mrs M and/or Dre plead to the above charges?
Beagle is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 11:45 AM   #6
savak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

damn......case closed.

gfx= third world sweat shop.......jk. edit: after re reading katies post three times, im not.

they did fuck up real bad though. ive seen a few girls from agencies before and agencies arent usually bad, but this agency fucked up real hard.
savak is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 11:47 AM   #7
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

User ID: 118368

Even by the GFX explanation of the XXX Fellowship Bible Study comment, it sounded sketchy.

I can't understand why GFX posted about this PRIVATE matter in the first place.

Katie, I appreciate your admission that you should have been more proactive and may have been lazy about Red Flags.

Quite frankly, if someone suggested a Motel 6...I'd be gone ASAP. That's crazy talk!!!
Guest062114-5 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 11:49 AM   #8
gfx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 148504
My ECCIE Reviews

Being independent didn't work out for you…
Jumping on the GFX band-wagon didn't work out for you…
Hopefully you have found your true talent writing FICTION!

Have you ever noticed the truth is always short, sweet, and concise?

Lies are always long, drawn-out, and in this case takes days to construct….

The community knows the difference, as well as, the fact we could have waited for you to post, then simply denied everything. The fact we admitted to anything speaks volumes!

Some of what she posted is true, but the truth has been twisted, order of events have been changed, and other details of the story have been omitted. Now, I know what took you soooo long…

For example you requested your face blurred and video password protected after, not before they were uploaded. We did so immediately.

The time frame he was late was changed from 30-40 mins late to 3-4hrs late.
Places have been made up that we never used.

She omitted the fact that the driver invited her and revealed to her where he worshipped, and the passages he shared with her. I've read all the messages between the driver and Katie, there's a lot missing here.

6-8 people a day is absurd, we couldn't book that many even if we wanted to.

I seriously doubt if the events transpired the way she has written here, she would have showed up for day 2 let alone day 3 and day 4 cmon.

And "the driver made me trade for the hotel?" he claims, he almost threw up taking your photos. So I doubt that too.

Well, I'm glad this is over now GFX loyalists will stay loyal. GFX naysayers well say see, "I told you so."

Those of you who know me, Mrs. "M", know I'm a female and not a sadistic pimp. You know I take good care of our ladies and treasure each and every one of them.

Katie, I will be the more mature one and I still wish you all the best, I have no ill-will towards you. I forgive you and ask you forgive us. GOOD LUCK!
gfx is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 12:10 PM   #9
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

User ID: 116039
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsPrittiKitti View Post
I hope all your test remain negative & hope youre enjoying your independence
Miss Katie…

I hope that you are doing ok both mentally and physically… In the beginning there can be A LOT of pressure to do services that you are not comfortable with but it looks like you have found your convictions and I APPLAUD YOUR COURAGE!!

I personally do not have a problem with agencies, pimps etc… as long as they are managed in a professional manner. However, whenever I see a situation like this go sour I feel sad for both parties and I hope that both you and GFX are able to move on and have a much better professional life after all of this is said and done…

In the interim if you need a friendly ear… then please feel free to pm me at anytime…

Your sympathetic slave,

Guinevere
Slave Guinevere is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 12:22 PM   #10
Guest070514-2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks slave and Mrs M he lasted 5 mins on a blow job and everything I wrote is true and accurate yet you claim you weren't there so..... So pimp Dre claim what you want but forgiven you aren't you are disgusting and in all less of a word known better here useless, love how you've lied this entire time pimp but whatever hope people think twice when booking with your agency, as it seems most are commenting on the new girl you posted the other day... and drawn out story, pimp what about your fake "apology" but I guess we are going to pick and choose what you stand up for because you were there - I mean out of town. And his sorry excuse about my church; his explination came way after I called him out for threatening but I guess according to you pimp I'm the one omitting things here.... Whatever pimp hope more ladies and gentalmen use other services than yours and a liar I am not I've alread sent SS to ones inquiring about your services and can fake those so..... Peace out pimp blessing an what not to the ladies but you can screw yoursel oh that's right you last only 5 mins on a BJ huh, not so funny now is it??
Old 01-12-2014, 12:31 PM   #11
Netx9
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

5 minutes in a Bj? What's your secret?! Please don't insult us 'sensitive' gents who in the oral presence of certain hotties, think 5 minutes is a lifetime! I'm blessed to be efficient... And now you know why some of us are fans of a round 2 after a TKO in round 1!!

As for the specifics here, seems like you've both said your piece, but unfortunately there will be no winners here. You've both made your side known and now the community and it's members can decide...
Netx9 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 12:36 PM   #12
Guest070514-2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Exactly N9 but I don't know how to close a thread once it's opened now that rules have changed all I know is I was there what can "Mrs M" say since she was out of town - that's right she's the pimp. Lol either way I'm done and thanks all to those who have PMed me and have even supported me in this thread y'all are amazingly awesome!

Love able redhead,
Lady K
Old 01-12-2014, 01:07 PM   #13
Beagle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

What?!?? That was quick.....too quick!! And anti climactic .......

Wait.....let me dissect the first post and come up with some questions later.....

Don't close this thread
Beagle is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 01:34 PM   #14
gfekrystina
BANNED

User ID: 77771
My ECCIE Reviews

I am currently working w gfx and I am the reason Katie wasn't successful, because all the clients wanted me my experience w gfx has been awesome!! I can tell yall she's exaggerating the truth and making it out to be way worse. If it was that bad I wouldn't be a gfx model.
gfekrystina is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 01:46 PM   #15
Messi78
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4
Default Brainless hooktard

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfekrystina View Post
I am currently working w gfx and I am the reason Katie wasn't successful, because all the clients wanted me my experience w gfx has been awesome!! I can tell yall she's exaggerating the truth and making it out to be way worse. If it was that bad I wouldn't be a gfx model.
You sound like a broken record. Well since you think you are all that hot shit which you really aren't. Looks like someone hit you in the face with a fucken pan ? I would advise you to take all your money to another plastic surgeon to fix that crooked boob job of yours. Your tits look like they almost under your armpits perhaps GFX help you
Messi78 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women