Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59906
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47513
pyramider46370
bambino40309
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 12-11-2020, 08:13 PM   #31
Chops52
Registered Member

84 and q I thought it was yellow but it was at night. But it was an avalanche. I never saw the plates it drove away before I saw.

Also well done Mertz
Chops52 is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2020, 06:15 AM   #32
north65
It is what it is

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chops52 View Post
I have to say it was well rehearsed they did a good job. Asked if I had guns in the vehicle etc. I never saw a badge just the sherif on his sweater. The fact I was never pulled out of the car should have given me a clue but I was freaking out a little at the time.
Was there 2 guys? 1 mid 50’s about 5’9” the other early to mid 30’d about 6’2”?
north65 is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2020, 07:07 AM   #33
thebbwqueen97
Fun BBW

User ID: 405355
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Here is some free legal advice.
Police cannot conduct stings by coming to your private home/ apartment. They can conduct stings at apartment complexes but they need to lease an apartment and get permission from the landlord which is a lengthy process.
Hence why hotels are used because they are PUBLIC PROPERTY and it's a lot easier to rent a room for a night to conduct arrests then rent a whole apartment.
Most police use newer vehicles. Some of you need to be using common sense. A undercover wont be in a rusty pickup especially with OUT OF STATE PLATES. Unless it is Texas or California then its likely to be federal.
Police do not ask for screening info or references. When a provider asks for screening and you refuse to screen you're playing yourself and chances of walking into a situation like this are much higher. I swear some of yall will do anything to NOT screen. Or if you find a girl who doesn't screen you jump for joy then shit like this happens.
An officer will not tap or your window or follow you thru an apartment complex.They will turn their lights on and sirens if you start to run. They must identify their full name and badge number in any traffic stop.
As someone who has been stung before - POLICE DO NOT TELL YOU THEY ARE POLICE. THEY AREN'T GOING TO BLOW THEIR COVER LIKE THAT.
Start seeing reputable providers that screen instead of looking for new, low hanging fruit and this wouldn't happen to you. Search a potential dates number, pictures, ect.. until your damn fingers fall off.
thebbwqueen97 is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2020, 08:28 AM   #34
LexiLayneOmaha
Omaha's Favorite Blonde

User ID: 281970
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I know multiple guys who have gotten scammed by these guys.
They even drove to Blair to scam someone with Douglas County Sheriff Shirts.. Blair is not in Douglas County.
I contacted the hotel staff about it and they had no idea. Proof it was definitely a scam.
LexiLayneOmaha is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2020, 09:13 AM   #35
north65
It is what it is

Encounters: 90

Suggest avoiding this
https://omaha.skipthegames.com/femal...a/519701337703
north65 is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2020, 02:24 PM   #36
thebbwqueen97
Fun BBW

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Exactly what Lexi said. If they worked for Douglas county they would only be allowed to "arrest" in Douglas county. Blair would be outside their jurisdiction. They also have out if state PLATES claiming they are working in Douglas county. Huge red flag big no no. Only the Feds would have out if state PLATES and they use newer Chevy and Ford SUVS with Texas plates.
Please know your rights people.
Old 12-14-2020, 04:06 PM   #37
Lolove
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 368430
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I do know of a sting that happened in apartments .... I know someone who lived in them and they were state owned for lower income individuals . So not all apartments are safe
Lolove is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2020, 04:39 PM   #38
MissSaraVaughn
TheRareExperience

User ID: 410968
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Why can’t people just suck dick and make money without the headache?
MissSaraVaughn is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2020, 04:47 PM   #39
MissSaraVaughn
TheRareExperience

User ID: 410968
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolove View Post
I do know of a sting that happened in apartments .... I know someone who lived in them and they were state owned for lower income individuals . So not all apartments are safe
I heard all sorts of stories so thanks for saying this. Pretending we’re safe in certain situations because it’s legally “not supposed to happen” is naive and dangerous. It’s good to have a healthy amount of skepticism. Unless someone is working for them we truly have no idea how they operate.
MissSaraVaughn is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2020, 09:04 PM   #40
ttobin84
Premium Access

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebbwqueen97 View Post
Police cannot conduct stings by coming to your private home/ apartment. They can conduct stings at apartment complexes but they need to lease an apartment and get permission from the landlord which is a lengthy process.
Hence why hotels are used because they are PUBLIC PROPERTY and it's a lot easier to rent a room for a night to conduct arrests then rent a whole apartment.
Most police use newer vehicles. Some of you need to be using common sense. A undercover wont be in a rusty pickup especially with OUT OF STATE PLATES. Unless it is Texas or California then its likely to be federal.
Police do not ask for screening info or references. When a provider asks for screening and you refuse to screen you're playing yourself and chances of walking into a situation like this are much higher. I swear some of yall will do anything to NOT screen. Or if you find a girl who doesn't screen you jump for joy then shit like this happens.
An officer will not tap or your window or follow you thru an apartment complex.They will turn their lights on and sirens if you start to run. They must identify their full name and badge number in any traffic stop.
As someone who has been stung before - POLICE DO NOT TELL YOU THEY ARE POLICE. THEY AREN'T GOING TO BLOW THEIR COVER LIKE THAT.
Start seeing reputable providers that screen instead of looking for new, low hanging fruit and this wouldn't happen to you. Search a potential dates number, pictures, ect.. until your damn fingers fall off.
I don’t know about anything else you’re talking about, but I do know that Hotels are NOT public property, they are private owned. I can kick anyone I want out of my hotels.
ttobin84 is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2020, 09:04 PM   #41
ttobin84
Premium Access

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebbwqueen97 View Post
I don’t know about anything else you’re talking about, but I do know that Hotels are NOT public property, they are private owned. I can kick anyone I want out of my hotels.
ttobin84 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2020, 05:28 AM   #42
thebbwqueen97
Fun BBW

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Y'all just have to find a way to try and correct me when I'll I'm trying to do is help, huh? Maybe I'll just keep my mouth shut & let yall get ripped off. Stay uneducated.
Hotels are public property. Almost anyone can rent a room. And for the most part staff doesn't question who all is on property unless it becomes suspicious or belligerent.
Probability of things happening are slim. Don't take my advice or take it. It's up to you.
Sincerely, someone who is studying law to become a criminal defense attorney for SWs
Old 12-15-2020, 10:19 AM   #43
BlackBeautyLanay
Upgraded Ts Account

User ID: 525584
My ECCIE Reviews

This sounded completely unsafe, glad your well. Be more careful because that sounded SKETCH!
BlackBeautyLanay is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2020, 11:26 AM   #44
techiedad36
LPA

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttobin84 View Post
If they are doing a Sting (LE / DEA /ATF), you will have to co-operate. I have friends who own hotels as well. They give me a heads-up when they are notified of the use of the location - actual dates were never given, just the week. So, I have figured out what to look for when visiting a companion. But, I digress. This discussion is about something else. As others have pointed out, it was a scam and the OP learnt a hard lesson.
techiedad36 is online now   Quote
Old 12-15-2020, 03:56 PM   #45
Gizmo4
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Thanks for your help but keep on studying. First of all your jurisdiction comment I’m not correct. Have you ever heard of a task force. It’s made up of several departments. They can travel wherever they want. Second just because it’s an older vehicle means nothing. They have a ton of different vehicles. And I mean new, old, dirty, clean. The vehicle doesn’t matter. As far as out of town plates or tags, it doesn’t matter. I’m sure you’re trying to help, but please if you don’t know the law or facts, it’s best not to say that you know for sure because you’re going to school for criminal
Law or whatever you said.
Gizmo4 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women