Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > The Sandbox - Alabama
The Sandbox - Alabama The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 06-28-2011, 01:52 AM   #1
stanky
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30
Default A true story!! (not really)

This story happened a long, long time ago in a place far, far away (well not that far, actually...). It happened so long ago that JustAGuyinMs was still JustAKidInMs (Jak for short) and the Dallas Experience still involved dress-up and tea parties. I mean Papa Joe was still just Joe! So, ya know we're talking about a while ago here...

Well, the story begins with Jak getting that certain itch (you know the one), but being "Just a Kid," he didn't know what to do about it. So, he approached an older, wiser man about town, Senor Giz (he was an old hand even way back then) to get some advice. Giz simply replied, "Well son, you gotta go git ya some!" Well, that wasn't very helpful to the still green behind the ears Jak, so he decided to ask one of his friends, "Smallish to Medium C" over in Dallas just what in the hell "Go git ya some" meant. Now C was a bit more experienced than Jak at this point, so he told him, "Well that's easy Jak, just take your ass to a brothel and tell 'em you need to "git yourself some" and they'll handle it from there."

"Well okay, now we're getting somewhere," thought Jak. He had heard of a brothel, but it was waaaaay over in Mobile. Jak, however, being the type of kid that listens to his elders, packed up the Pinto then and there and headed over to Mobile. Now this brothel was run by a young, sweet, not bat-shit crazy at all lady named Casey (it's a fairy tale, ain't it?) and she knew just what to do when young Jak explained his problem. "Honey, you just go into that room over there and ask MJ, the gal inside, to give you some, 69. Okay, sweetheart?" "Dammit all, that sure made things crystal fucking clear, didn't it??" Jak thought to himself. But, again, being a dutiful lad, he headed into the indicated room, even though he didn't have a clue what he was getting into.

Inside the room was a beautiful young naked lady who smiled sweetly, smelled wonderful and clearly didn't have a mean or vindictive bone in her entire body! (remember people, fairy fucking tale...). Jak stammered, "Errrr... Can I git me some 69?" MJ smiled that sweet smile and said, "Sure thing honey. Just shuck off those overalls and get over here on the bed with me." "Well now we're fucking getting somewhere," Jak thought, and he just leapt out of those overalls to join sweet MJ on that there bed. Next thing he knows, Jak's flipped around and he is getting sucked off like there's no tomorrow and this lady has placed her pussy right dead on his face! Jak is having himself a grand old time, but MJ -- not so much.

See, MJ had just returned from a lunch of tacos, broccoli, cauliflower and 7 bean chili. And all this moving her hips, well it's causing some burning and churning if you know what I mean. Within just a few minutes, she just can't help herself and lets a little fart go right in poor Jak's face. Well now Jak hears and smells that fart, but he's thinking, "Hell, I'm getting my dick sucked ain't I? And I got this big old sloppy pussy on my face. WTF, a little old fart ain't nothing compared to that! I'm still in." So Jak keeps eating that pussy and enjoying that BJ, but MJ's thinking to herself, "Good Lord, that fart didn't faze that country boy at all!" And being as how that chilli's still fighting her like a coyote, she just lets another one go with poor Jak right in the middle of it. But Jak, he's a trooper, "That's a shit storm right there, but dammit, I'm getting my dick sucked here!" And so he continues, a little less enthusiastic than 5 minutes before, but still enjoying the hell out of it.

Now MJ almost ran herself out the room with that last one, and she's feeling a little better for a while, but pretty soon, that rumbling comes back, and she thinks, "Well hell, if the first two didn't bother him, I'm just gonna let this one go too." So she raises up and just lets it rip, and brothers and sisters, that was some fart. It was loud and long (even a little wet) and smelled kind of like if a paper mill was running full bore right next to that old Gulfport fishery. I mean it was bad, and right in the middle of it, JustAKid just throws MJ off of him and starts getting dressed. MJ says, "But, honey you ain't finished with your 69!" And Jak fires back, "Lady, 69 is fun and all, but if the next 66 are like that last one, you're gonna fucking kill me..."

The End

P.S. Stop reading this shit and "Go git ya some!"
stanky is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 05:22 AM   #2
JustaGuyinMS
Ambassador

Encounters: 116

ROTFLMAO!
JustaGuyinMS is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 05:35 AM   #3
PAPA JOE
Valued Poster

LMAO !!!! now that's funny !!!!

............. never eat mexican the night before a session !!!
PAPA JOE is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 06:58 PM   #4
stanky
Account Disabled

So, I was bored last night... Glad y'all enjoyed it
stanky is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 08:13 PM   #5
HeatherNicole
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9675
My ECCIE Reviews