Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 02-23-2019, 06:39 AM   #31
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

And another pointless and nonsensical post from you. Sorry you're still butt hurt from your first post.

That is an opinion and it concerns the law. So yes, against all odds you managed to identify that as a legal opinion (note the lack of quotation marks).

Do you have a point to make other than that was a legal opinion by me?

Now is when a normal person would post a link with info calling my post into question. It looks like you are being lazy and settling for casting doubt.
I don't need a link now because it's up to you to prove I'm wrong if that's what you think.
Let's walk through it real quick.
Can't try him for the same charge twice.The "people" can share the investigation file. They don't have to start from scratch. They don't have to try him on every possible charge. And a smart federal prosecutor, knowing trump might pardon the perp on federal charges, might hang on to a state chargeable offense or two. We don't know if they have evidence or not because Mueller plays it tight to the chest(like he is supposed to). The is a possible scenario. There aren't any legal issues in the way of that happening I am aware of. Are you aware of an issue I missed?
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Another "legal opinion"?
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 07:10 AM   #32
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

He was a threat to democracy.

It was worth the 25 million to finally catch him.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 08:26 AM   #33
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
He was a threat to democracy.

It was worth the 25 million to finally catch him.
The Mueller investigation may turn a profit because of Manafort.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/17/muel...rt-assets.html

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 11:44 AM   #34
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
You're lucky I dont RTM you for calling me a racist. I'm gonna let you make it this time but watch yourself...yall been getting away with too much lately but I wont always be so generous...I'm giving yall a chance to pull it together
This is not an idle threat. Historically people who have disagreed too strongly with Sistine Chapel's ideas or comments have gotten points. For example, SC might say, "Republicans are vile creatures who kill their first born and then eat their flesh." You reply with something like "That's the stupidest, craziest idea I ever heard," and you get points.

I've never RTM'ed anybody. I believe in freedom of speech.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 12:24 PM   #35
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
This is not an idle threat. Historically people who have disagreed too strongly with Sistine Chapel's ideas or comments have gotten points. For example, SC might say, "Republicans are vile creatures who kill their first born and then eat their flesh." You reply with something like "That's the stupidest, craziest idea I ever heard," and you get points.

I have never RTM’d anybody either.

I want to know what those I disagree with are thinking.

That, however, does not mean I have to respond to their every asinine remark. I do not put fellow members on ignore, I just choose to ignore them.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 12:46 PM   #36
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
I want to know what those I disagree with are thinking.
Agreed, this would be a pretty boring place if you only had like-minded people cheering each other on. I don't come into contact with many people in daily life with views like Mystic, WTF or Yssup. I'd like to hear what they have to say, not shut them up.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 12:54 PM   #37
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

How do you know, Tiny?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 01:28 PM   #38
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Yssup, I don't. It could be coincidence. I've been warned or gotten points three times. Twice it was as a result of criticizing SC's posts. Admittedly, one time I did go a little overboard and the warning was justified. Also SC's made it no secret that he RTM's.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 01:30 PM   #39
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
And another pointless and nonsensical post from you.
More "legal opinion" from the "Road Scholar"?

You have no shame, and just keep stepping in your own shit.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 01:41 PM   #40
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yssup, I don't. It could be coincidence. I've been warned or gotten points three times. Twice it was as a result of criticizing SC's posts. Admittedly, one time I did go a little overboard and the warning was justified. Also SC's made it no secret that he RTM's.
I've never RTM'd you. I dont use RTM unless it's a repeated rule violation that escalates into harassment. RTM is the better option.
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 02:12 PM   #41
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I've never RTM'd you. I dont use RTM unless it's a repeated rule violation that escalates into harassment. RTM is the better option.
OK, thanks for that. In the one instance that I did indeed go overboard, please realize it was partly because I respect your intellect, and wish you'd put more energy into challenging us on issues, instead of spouting the standard Democratic Party line. This would be a more interesting place.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 02:18 PM   #42
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
OK, thanks for that. In the one instance that I did indeed go overboard, please realize it was partly because I respect your intellect, and wish you'd put more energy into challenging us on issues, instead of spouting the standard Democratic Party line. This would be a more interesting place.
I've tried...but I get so frustrated at the lack of intellect. Its borderline criminal. However, if you're telling me that you are intelligent and a worthy debater then I will start looking at your posts more closely. Up till now I just lumped yall together because I have such a disdain for Trump's intellect it's hard to imagine his supporters being bright. However you do seem different so I will take a second look at this. Thanks for your honesty.
Old 02-24-2019, 02:28 PM   #43
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Up till now I just lumped yall together because I have such a disdain for Trump's intellect it's hard to imagine his supporters being bright. However you do seem different so I will take a second look at this. Thanks for your honesty.
I'm not a Trump supporter. If someone would have put a gun to my head and told me I had to pick from two choices, I would have voted for Hillary Clinton. Fortunately there was Gary Johnson.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 02:33 PM   #44
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'm not a Trump supporter. If someone would have put a gun to my head and told me I had to pick from two choices, I would have voted for Hillary Clinton. Fortunately there was Gary Johnson.
I'm baffled they chose a loser like Trump. Even as a Progressive liberal I would have chosen either Jeb Bush, John Kaisch, or Marco Rubio. There is just no rationale, sane, or level headed excuse for voting for such a dumbass, national embarrassment, and international pariah such as Trump. Our allies and enemies alike are LITERALLY LAUGHING at us. How shameful
Old 02-24-2019, 03:12 PM   #45
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:

Tiny you have to admit that historically Republicans have been the flesh eating baby killers party. Jeffrey Dahmer was a registered Republican
themystic is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women