Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40281
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 04-10-2009, 07:35 PM   #1
Clouddancer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37
Question A shower question

Ladies, I've long been curious about this.

Often, when I am offered a shower towards the end of the session I'll ask the lady to join me, sometimes they will, sometimes no.
When she declines, its usually because not wanting to wash off her makeup or mess up her hair. I certainly understand, but sometimes this reasoning kind of cracks me up because her hair and makeup are going to have to be redone anyway after our hot steamy session.

Would it be better to ask to share a shower at the beginning of the session?

Its not a major thing to me, but it is fun to share with a slippery, soapy, B2B and getting squeaky clean in the process.

Thanks for your input,
Clouddancer
Clouddancer is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 07:50 PM   #2
VictoriaWestin
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29
My ECCIE Reviews

Hi, I personally would love to shower..get all sudsy and rub around. I would just wrap my hair in a towel...or stand in back of you while the water hit on your body...help you soap up....rinse down. You don't have to get drenched and look like a drowned rat!....retouch any makeup afterwards. I think it's all good!

Kisses,
Victoria
VictoriaWestin is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 10:10 AM   #3
fortwortholdguy
BANNED

Encounters: 20
My ECCIE Reviews

Taking a shower with a lady is one of the most intimate things you can do...in my opinion if you pay for a certain amount of time and the lady is willing, a shower before or after playtime is a nice touch...

If I am hosting I always shower ahead of time and if the lady wishes to take a quick shower upon her arrival I highly encourage it, and will join in if invited, even if I just showered.

If I am visiting I prefer to take a quick shower before BCD activities commence, because usually my last shower was that morning and I feel cleaner if I can wash some of the grit and grime off before we start BCD.

If you are tall like I am a shower from the neck down is easy, because I have to bend down to get my head under the water...if the lady is short I always have a shower cap on hand.
fortwortholdguy is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 10:22 PM   #4
fawn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7
My ECCIE Reviews
Default woooooooooooooooow

oh yes i love showering with my play-mate.........how sensual it that to have your hands gliding all over one another's body.......um makes me hot thinking about it...........
fawn is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 12:02 AM   #5
Kelly TNT
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 12
My ECCIE Reviews

I do love a soapy body against mine in the shower too! But, my clients tend to shower 5 til, or straight up at the end of the session.

So, if I jump into the shower with someone....I've just added at least another 30min to the appointment. I just don't have the time to do that sort of thing. I know they wouldn't want to wrap up earlier to ad in "Shower Time". Hmmmm...I'm going to have to think on this one. I feel like I'm missing out on the good stuff too. I does feel sooo good.

Hmmm.....???

~Kelly TNT
Kelly TNT is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 03:16 AM   #6
1thatgotaway
Ambassador

My ECCIE Reviews

Showering together gets me really HOT and WET, but not really "clean" I'm guessing ladies shy away to keep you on task. It might be better to start with a shared shower and finish with one that actully gets you washed.

~1TGA
1thatgotaway is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 09:54 PM   #7
erosmystique
Valued Poster

Encounters: 80

There is simply something about the whole sensuality of taking a shower with a female that is hard to place in words or even describe. I prefer this time of good clean fun as fantastic foreplay leading up to those intimate moments we all long for and desire. So, I say..conserve water..shower with a friend!

~em
erosmystique is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 07:17 AM   #8
Lap52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7
My ECCIE Reviews

I have not missed an opening shower ever. If the lady joins, well she gets mega bonus points for the attention. I always figure the shower or bath time to be on my dime. Just one more reason to book more than one hour.
Lap52 is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 09:02 AM   #9
Kelly TNT
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default I agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lap52 View Post
I have not missed an opening shower ever. If the lady joins, well she gets mega bonus points for the attention. I always figure the shower or bath time to be on my dime. Just one more reason to book more than one hour.

Booking a Min. or multi hour appointment would be the Only way I could join someone for a shower. Not to mention...I would need to plan my day Around that appointment. I have very long, thick, and naturally curly hair. I get the "70's Basket Ball Player" look in High Humidity.

It's No Bueno!

So, if I have another appointment later....I'd need some time to calm that mess down!

~Kelly TNT
Old 04-13-2009, 10:07 AM   #10
Tapatio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11
My ECCIE Reviews

Kelly TNT how about a shower cap? I imagine that would look sexy! LOL!
Tapatio is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 10:53 AM   #11
LatexLover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I think Kelly TNT would look hot no matter what she was wearing. Definatley on my short list
LatexLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 02:06 PM   #12
Kelly TNT
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Ummm yeah..

Quote:
Originally Posted by cantiflas View Post
Kelly TNT how about a shower cap? I imagine that would look sexy! LOL!
Quote:
Originally Posted by latexlover39 View Post
I think Kelly TNT would look hot no matter what she was wearing. Definatley on my short list

You guys are so cute. But, if you will get a visual of Roseanne Roseannadanna....
Thaaat's what I'm talking about over here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qd_syuD-N_k

~Kelly TNT
Old 04-13-2009, 03:05 PM   #13
Lap52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly TNT View Post

Booking a Min. or multi hour appointment would be the Only way I could join someone for a shower. Not to mention...I would need to plan my day Around that appointment. I have very long, thick, and naturally curly hair. I get the "70's Basket Ball Player" look in High Humidity.

It's No Bueno!

So, if I have another appointment later....I'd need some time to calm that mess down!

~Kelly TNT
So, the drapes are a bit wild. Kind of makes me wonder about the other. Just kidding, but seriously?
Lap52 is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 03:44 PM   #14
Kelly TNT
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Oooh...Umm...

I'm Full ON Bush!

I mean...Big. Big hair down there.

Ha...
j/k I'M TEASING EVERYONE...

~Kelly TNT
Old 04-15-2009, 08:55 AM   #15
LatexLover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
You guys are so cute. But, if you will get a visual of Roseanne Roseannadanna....
Thaaat's what I'm talking about over here!
LMAO

You can be Rosanne Rosannadana if I get to be Father Guido Sarducci

I think you have a great sense of humor which is sooooo refreshing in a provider!
LatexLover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women