Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 02-16-2012, 07:50 AM   #1
Guest080613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 104459
Talking Why do men have a hard time doing proper procedure, proper research, and telling the truth?

I think the MS gals deserve to know the real deal with what goes on in a man's head. The month of Jan and Feb has been the pits with all the inquiries with lackluster communication, ( in ex., not sending a response back to say,
" I'm sorry, but..."), the infamous ncns, and the persistent haggling with rates followed by an annoying, " Damn baby, that ass must be some good shit" or ill call u back later, knowing the truth would be your out of my budget right now, but I will keep you in consideration when I'm able to indulge. Is common courtesy and respect hard to come by these days? I understand the economy is bad...yeah yeah yeah but, for the love of god....
Any of the ladies input added would be quite wonderful.

Gents, please add your comments as well. This is not a rant but a plea on our part for a desired explanation...
Guest080613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 07:57 AM   #2
apcfan
Registered Member

Encounters: 5

Im kinda going through this right now with someone but in reverse. I emailed her asking if she'd be available at the end of feb. Her response was sure. I told her i'd get back to her the week before to finalize the plans, she said ok. Now ive been trying to contact this gal since last thursday by phone txt and email and no response. This is a verified girl on eccie. So i guess my point is this happens to us too.
apcfan is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 08:06 AM   #3
When You Are Ready
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Mina, you can take this to the bank. If I every set up a meeting with you, I will keep in touch, and I will make our meeting. I'm fairly new to this site, but I've written two reviews, and these ladies will vouch that I'm a man of my word.
I also agree with apcfan. I made a date to meet a man and his wife only to be stood up.
It's sad to say, but this is a two-way street.
Gave a GREAT day.
When You Are Ready is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 08:16 AM   #4
Guest080613-2
Account Disabled

It really is a 2 way street and i won't sugar coat things by saying I havent done this in the past, lowgear can attest to this but it is great when 2 people talk and forgive. But that is another story lol. I like to ask these things as I have corrected these things and strive to answer emails, text messages and calls. Even the ones that rub me raw as mentioned above. I just have a hard time swallowing all the nonsense.
Old 02-16-2012, 08:56 AM   #5
vicinms
Ambassador

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mina Parker View Post
I think the MS gals deserve to know the real deal with what goes on in a man's head...
Well, you must first be clear on which "head" you're asking about because there's often considerable difference between the two, lol.

All but a real newbie should know that NCNS and haggling are not acceptable! Of course money being in short supply these days, I suppose some inquiry over possible discounts isn't totally unexpected. That said, it should never be to the level of arguing about a providers rates, especially if they are posted. I could see a guy asking about something not listed, like "how about a discount for a 90 min session" or "would you offer a 15 minute B & G for under 100" but there's no excuse for a guy being rude about it.

As for giving you a clear response on why they aren't seeing you after making an inquiry, it's good in theory, but don't expect it from a guy who opts out in making a firm appt. For one thing, most guys might genuinely think it would hurt your feelings if they were blunt about why they aren't going to set an appt after their inquiry. Do you really want to hear something like - "I don't think you're worth what you're asking", or "I don't want to pay that much for someone over 30", or how about "I decided not to see you because I just saw an ad from a hot visiting provider". No answer they give will be what you want to hear and then there's the possible fear guys may have in how a provider might react if they were completely honest. Is the provider going to get mad and fuss them out or be really vindictive and post bad things about them in the Lady forums?

By the same token "what goes on in a women's head" when they NC/NS, or seem to make promises and then don't deliver in session or cancel their visit after the guy has made an appt and been fantasying for a week about the upcoming get together that gets cancelled at the last minute! How often is a provider completely honest about the "why" of those things. They could just come out and say "you were the only guy that prebooked and you're not worth it to me" or "I had someone else call me wanting multiple hours, so I had to drop you". Sometimes it's just not good to be totally honest - can you imagine the mental trauma if the guy asks why you just don't seem interested and you tell him "you're too small for me to tell you're in" or maybe "your sweating & BO are killing me" That wouldn't exactly have the clients lining up - lol.

You are totally right - common courtesy and respect should be a no-brainer for both sides, but unfortunately some people just aren't socially inclined and many just don't care about others feelings in real life, so they care even less in the hobby world. Sad but too many guys & gals look at it like - What can I get for as little as possible or How much can I make by giving as little as possible!
vicinms is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 09:44 AM   #6
Guest080613-2
Account Disabled

Thank you VIC! That is so true. The way I look at it is, women that are in this are salespeople, just like in every day life, and should be used to some not grabbing the product because of prices, younger, plastic bodies or smaller or whatever the reason may be. I would hope that most women would not get spiteful just for an honest let down, because it would be the truth. I could care less if these reasons were given...because the proper respect would be given in return. But I do understand...
Old 02-16-2012, 10:09 AM   #7
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with Mina, all a guy has to do is check the reviews of a lady and he can get a good idea of what to expect in every sense. From activities to rates. Sometimes I want to say to the guys who haggle, would YOU take a major cut in pay???
Simple respect goes a LOOOONNNGGGG way, and it does go both ways.
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 10:24 AM   #8
Mssppislm
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 298
Location: *Southern Illinois*KCMO*Central-North Mississippi* North Louisiana*
My ECCIE Reviews
Default This...

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicinms View Post
. Sad but too many guys & gals look at it like - What can I get for as little as possible or How much can I make by giving as little as possible!
I concur with you 1000%
Mssppislm is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 12:41 PM   #9
Brer Rabbit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

VIC hit the nail on the "head" so to speak.

Yeah, we guys can really start letting the little head drive our desires, that's for sure, and that ain't all bad. Then the big head steps in and sometimes sends us in another direction. When the two are in conflict, we guys must surely be difficult for the ladies.

Ultimately, regardless of which "head" happens to be in control at the moment, the same rules apply in the hobby as in everything else -- respect and courtesy.

If we can't make or keep the appointment, just be honest about it and be honest early. When it's happened to me, the lady is usually very understanding and I make it up by rescheduling as promptly as I can.

Similarly, we guys have a very difficult time getting inside the most mysterious and frustrating part of you ladies. And it ain't the part between your legs, as fantastic as the experience is. It's the part between your ears - your big head, right above the part you use to give us some "head."

The no shows, the non-answered follow up emails after scheduling has been set, the last minute changes in plans. All of that. And, yes, stuff happens. Things change. Unexpected events interfere with the the encounter happening on schedule. But just be honest with us, too. And offer to reschedule.

We guys have to expect that your life does not revolve around one shared hour of pleasure on a specific day and time. Some of the stuff that fills up our "real lives" can really interfere with play.

The most frustrating part for me is that much of my play is out of town, on the road. When a provider has an unexpected change in plans, it is often impossible to reschedule and then I end up kicking myself for not having a "Plan B" in place. That's because I think that "Plan B" would usually result in having to last minute cancel with the other provide and make up a lie or excuse, unless I told her in advance that she was only back-up. Who would want to see me under those conditions?

So, when a provider cancels under those conditions, I don't have a "Plan B." I'm either left with a last minute call to a hit-or-miss agency, which usually means a forgettable at best experience, or I spend the evening alone. But I'd rather do that than keep a provider from being able to schedule her time with someone else.

Ultimately, if we can just extend the courtesy and respect to each other and be up front early when plans have to change, then the experience is really heightened once we are able to get together.

Offered from the perspective of both the little head and the big head.

Brer
Brer Rabbit is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 01:38 PM   #10
Guest080613-2
Account Disabled

Oh boy...I'm loving the men that are answering. It is just so frustrating that even the bp guys can't get this code of conduct Lmao. Thank u guys for the different perspectives given
Old 02-17-2012, 05:40 PM   #11
Sexstarved004
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default Interesting...

I think it's interesting that this thread developed considering the number of times that I have been stood up by a provider.. My experience is that as many as 25% of the women I have talked with are quite frankly undependable or down right disrespectful with men that actually do follow the rules and are respectful to them as providers

In fact, if memory serves correct, I tried to schedule something with you (mina) last year and you stood me after (and I took a vacation day to meet you)...
I wasn't angry because I know that sometimes scheduling doesn't always work.. but it wasn't a very positive experience...
Sexstarved004 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 10:42 PM   #12
Guest080613-2
Account Disabled

And my dear, every time I go to Jackson, don't I contact u and let u know? We will meet soon and make up for that first time so keep the pictures coming sweetheart.
Old 02-18-2012, 08:05 AM   #13
Sexstarved004
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default and I look forward to it...

and I look forward to it...
Sexstarved004 is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 08:49 AM   #14
Guest080613-2
Account Disabled