Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Questions for the Staff - Upstate New York
Questions for the Staff - Upstate New York Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37049
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 10-16-2013, 05:10 AM   #16
GP
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

What happens to broken records? You stop listen to them.
GP is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 05:47 AM   #17
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

hey,.......................... .............................. . we do that with broken mods also!! hehe
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 07:41 AM   #18
Carlos Danger
Valued Poster

Sometimes guests is a real homie...but how do we address these folks at the AC? Excuse me, I'd like to buy "disabled" a beer!
Carlos Danger is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 07:52 AM   #19
GP
Premium Access

That's it? Heh
GP is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 09:19 AM   #20
rooster
Sick up and fed....

Encounters: 12

Gee, whatta surprise.... a bunch of semi-smartass, semi-insulting comments from a few of the same old people who always make them. Don't you guys ever get tired of this shit? I know I sure do. I know some of you think you are keeping us honest or humble, but it is just old. Are you so jaded that you can't debate ANYTHING without taking a cheap shot?

As I said, we will attempt to evaluate each situation objectively and fairly. Will that lead to some inconsistency? Of course. We are human.... we have lives outside of this stupid Board.... we are volunteers, not "professionals"...... and we can't catch everything. Get over it.

In response to one of the few meaningful posts to this thread so far, I have to say that I do not agree with jack's point that this is a "new" rule. I look at it more as an interpretation of Rule #5. We are given the discretion to do so, whether anyone thinks we should follow "strict Constructionist" doctrine or not (and please... let's not go there in this thread, for those of you that understand what I am saying).

I'll also answer mwebber's question about whether this same policy applies to "banned" or "multiple handle" members.

NO!! Absolutely not.

I hate that whole situation. I would dearly love this Board to have some kind of technology that allowed us to eliminate multiple handles and keep banned members off the board. But it's not here. The tools we have are not powerful enough to catch everyone and it is getting steadily worse as things like Mobile devices and Proxies become more popular.

If you know someone is using multiple handles or is a banned member returning with a new handle, call 'em out. But..... be careful. It is probably best to PM a Mod rather than make an open accusation in a public post. If you are wrong, you could end up with problems of your own. Please also realize that we have to give people the benefit of the doubt if we do not have clear evidence that they are someone else. This is a VERY hard situation to control. And as I said, it is steadily getting worse. But I will fry those assholes every chance I get if I can get the proof I need.
rooster is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 12:25 PM   #21
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

i think people are just questioning becasue there seems to be an adjustment period for what is considered a rule infraction to

"let you know about"

or one that is going to be selectivly overlooked ..

so i guess to review

1.providers with access to [PRIVATE] = no good? dont bring it up... got it
or does that just depend on the chick?

2. a male with multiple handle= we wll "fry his ass"

we dont want THAT guy accessing [PRIVATE]?
Old 10-16-2013, 12:27 PM   #22
GP
Premium Access

JB, your sob story really is getting old and quite comical. Thanks for the laugh!
GP is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 12:30 PM   #23
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

no problem i wouldnt expect any real answer from you
Old 10-16-2013, 12:33 PM   #24
GP
Premium Access

I wouldn't give you an answer even if you asked a question

But since you typing is getting more and more like OSD's every day, I could not even figure out if there was a question or not.

Quote:
i think people are just questioning becasue there seems to be an adjustment period for what is considered a rule infraction to

"let you know about"

so i guess to review

Nope, I don't see one in that bunch of jibberish.
Hey, I hear there is a provider running a raffle that doesn't concern or affect you at all that you may want to bitch about....
GP is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 12:34 PM   #25
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

itll work its way out in time so thats alright

your GP, no credability, its nothing unexpected
Old 10-16-2013, 12:36 PM   #26
GP
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBALLS View Post
itll work its way out in time so thats alright

your GP, no credability, its nothing unexpected
Coming from Mr. Credibility... that means alot!!!
GP is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 12:41 PM   #27
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

my personality, typing etc has remained consistent from day one so there is nothing but you that has changed

you used to be a champion for me when you wanted things to go that way

and you could use people for whatever you wanted to achieve at that moment

now your just off into a new agenda,, whatever you need to do , its really fine , im not ever changing one bit

my persona is nothing new with me only you at this period of time

i dont care in general here because ill always just be who i am

you are just being whoever you need to be at tis time ....its really fine

your just a joke and this has been the absolute illustration

some will love the "new " GP and now be glad on the people youve turned on ..

its normal life ,,
Old 10-16-2013, 12:43 PM   #28
GP
Premium Access

Quote:
my personality, typing etc has remained consistent from day one so there is nothing but you that has changed

you used to be a champion for me when you wanted things to go that way

this is nothing new with me only you

i dont care in general here because ill always just be who i am

you are just being whoever you need to be at tis time ....its really fine

your just a joke and this has been the absolute illustration

some will love the "new " GP and now be glad on the people youve turned on ..

its normal life ,,
You remained the same????? LOL funny. You are all over the spectrum. You are as inconsistent as they come. I sear if there is a term for more than bi polar???? quad polar? you are it. And I still do champion things you stand for as well as you (because you REALLY do need it). You are just clueless at picking your battles at the right times. GO ahead and have your final say and lets get this back on topic. PM me if you wish to continue. I know I am good.
GP is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 12:48 PM   #29
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
You remained the same????? LOL funny. You are all over the spectrum. You are as inconsistent as they come. I sear if there is a term for more than bi polar???? quad polar? you are it. And I still do champion things you stand for as well as you (because you REALLY do need it). You are just clueless at picking your battles at the right times.
Ill never be a mod

dont need it . so what real power would i have ?

no need to do anything else than give my opinion as it comes off the top of my head

as real as i can get

its only a problem casue people want to make it

otherwise i dont have any power here and dont need to seek it
Old 10-16-2013, 01:46 PM   #30
rooster
Sick up and fed....

Encounters: 12

Quote:

"let you know about"

so i guess to review

I'm not gonna continue this running battle with you, but I'm not letting these remarks stand on their own either. Because you have AGAIN stated a complicated situation simplistically in an attempt to make the Mods look like we are giving preferential treatment to Providers, overlooking rule infractions by them, etc. It is not true. But that is a favorite tactic of yours, I have noticed. You are not the only one.

You and I both know what you are referring to in point number "1" above. It was explained to you already that this was looked at and that it was not what it seemed. I can understand that you still don't like it, since we were not able to share the results of what we found and did (or did not do). But.... please.... stop. We are not giving favors to Providers. We are not letting them access Private Areas knowingly. We are not treating them differently than we treat the Male members when they break the rules.

The Leak sites, the shills, the guys who blatantly share Private posts with Providers... those are the ones doing the real damage here. Directing your frustration at the Mods is stupid. We might not get everything right, but I think we do a lot more good than harm. We really do try to behave ethically and fairly. And sometimes that means we cannot act as harshly as some might want due to lack of real evidence.

So stop twisting our words and stop bringing up the same old tired shit over and over. There is nothing there. And I am done responding to your lame innuendo in this thread.

Let's get back on topic, please. Start another thread if you want to bitch about the Mods in general or about other old shit that you feel some compelling need to rehash on a continual basis.

This thread was started in an attempt to explain a situation that could potentially impact any member on this site at any time. Before any of you bitch about it or question it more, ask yourselves this question:

"If I had to disappear from this site for awhile due to legal problems, divorce, or whatever..... but then I was able to come back at some point as long as I was able to stay unassociated to that old username.... would I want someone hunting me down and publicly linking me to that old username? Or would I want people to leave me alone and let me just try to get laid?"

I know how I would answer that question. And I would appreciate someone looking out for me, keeping all of the "detectives" on here from trying to figure me out.

YES.... the "Guest" process has been used inappropriately at times, probably given to people who didn't need it or deserve it. But it has also given some small protection to people who were in a real jam. What's done is done and we have to give those with "Guest" status the benefit of the doubt.
rooster is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women