Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 03-08-2012, 12:43 PM   #16
jimmycz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Oh yea Dallas Ms. Athena knows how to rock the wotld and then some. As far as that goes am looking forward to some quality time with you as well! Woohoo and on with the show!!!!
jimmycz is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 04:56 PM   #17
jimmycz
Valued Poster

Oh yea I can tell that you Dallas is right that if Ms Athena cannot make you shake , rattle, and roll then there are not any nerves in you ass man! Stars, blindness, and the feeling of endless cumming. Not that I would know just suspecting! LMMFAO until it gets drilled!
Old 03-08-2012, 09:14 PM   #18
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmycz View Post
Oh yea I can tell that you Dallas is right that if Ms Athena cannot make you shake , rattle, and roll then there are not any nerves in you ass man! Stars, blindness, and the feeling of endless cumming. Not that I would know just suspecting! LMMFAO until it gets drilled!
I survived Ms A and Cumalot today!! woohoooooo that was hot as hell!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 09:30 PM   #19
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

lol Its a wonder Cumalot did...............poor mans eyes keep rolling back in his head every time Dallas latched onto his Cock............Wow, she has some great suckin. If she wasent sucking on his Cock, she was sucking on my nipples...........
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 09:42 PM   #20
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

lol--thats cause you have awesome nips baby!
Old 03-08-2012, 09:58 PM   #21
enigma878
Valued Poster

A kinky former gf decided i needed her vibrator in my ass. i luved it.
enigma878 is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 10:53 PM   #22
cumalot
Registered Member

Encounters: 14
Thumbs up breath damn it, breath

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
I survived Ms A and Cumalot today!! woohoooooo that was hot as hell!
Yes and I survived Dallas Rain and Ms Athena....That was one hell of a ride....Yes my eyes were rollin and there was a lot of vibrations and suction goin on to boot....all I heard was someone saying "breath damn it, breath"...
cumalot is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 11:34 PM   #23
jimmycz
Valued Poster

all I heard was someone saying "breath damn it, breath"...

Oh yea I have heard those words before! And the moral of the story YOU FUCKING CAN'T!!! And it hurts so good!!! You are the winner, for now!!!!!!
Old 03-10-2012, 06:13 AM   #24
guest032012-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

About 5 years ago I had a provider go down with her tongue and it really surprised me how amazing it felt. After that I wanted to try a prostate massage and had a regular provider I saw who told me she offered it. Each new experience felt amazing. I thought about strap on for a long time before trying it. Finally did it last year and have done it (or is it 'had it done to me') several times now.

I'd recommend someone who advertises the service you want. Some providers don't advertise it, but will provide it if asked. My experience is go with the more experienced when having this fun in the hobby.
guest032012-3 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 08:11 AM   #25
hookem69horns
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Just f'n terrific. I wanna thank all of you f'n bastards from the bottom of my heart. I have been in the midwest the last few weeks, working tornado losses and 16-18 hour days ... I get home late last night, wake up around 5:30 this morning to get a glass of water ... lay back down in my comfy non-trailer bed and decide to check and see what is happening on ECCIE and this is the first Thread that catches my attention ... now a few hours later, I am all wound up, horny as all get out, and desperately trying to figure out who in DFW will give me her girlcock in a nasty, hard, fast and very dominant "unleashing all of her anger and pent up frustration on my ass" kinda way!!! So, thanks my wicked friends. Thanks a whole f'n lot!!!

My first time when I knew this was something extraordinary, that led me down the path of anal bliss? It was with a lady whom had been advertising about strapon play for men. I had toyed with some things by myself but, after stumbling across some FemDom videos on the internet, and realizing how turned on I got when watching a guy being dominated by a girlcock wearing hottie, I knew I wanted to at least try it one time. We met at her place, and she was soooo f'n hot it was ridiculous! She led me upstairs to the bedroom, I got comfy (it still amazes me that I will strip down butt naked in front of a stranger, and not think twice about it!) and she comes in wearing this really sexy bra and ... strapon! She slides me to the end of the bed, pulls this oversized chair to the bed and sits down in front of me ... she lubes my cock and balls, and then my ass, talking to me about my experience with this sort of thing ... she starts slowly stroking my cock and balls, while gently working her finger in to my ass ... she takes her time (hint hint to all of those interested in trying this!) and eventually has two fingers in my ass while still stroking my cock and playing with the twins ... she then pulls her fingers out and replaces them with a small plug ... then replaces that with a small vibrator, still lightly stroking my cock ... I can't tell you how many times I was just about to burst when she'd stop, talk a little or just get up and leave the room ... anyhow, she has worked this vibrator for a while and then pulls it out, and tells me to move over to the edge of the bed, lay my head off the edge and she will be right back ... she returns a few minutes later and by now I am so intoxicated by the moment I'd do anything she asked, she walks to me, tells me to open wide and suck her girlcock, I did as I was told!!! After a few minutes of this she has me get up and bend over the bed, laying my torso on the bed while standing on the floor, legs spread ... she then pushes me forward on the bed and slides a larger vibrator under me so it was resting against my cock and the twins ... I feel warmth tricking down my ass as she lubes me up really good (hint hint) and then ... she slowly starts entering my ass with her girlcock ... OMG OMG OMG ... slowly she goes for a while until she feels my muscles relaxing and then ... well as they say, the rest is meant for Penthouse Letters! Ok. She just goes to town on my ass ... slow ... fast ... short ... deep ... she buries it to the hilt, lays foward on top of me and then whispers in my ear that I was now her "little slut" and I was going to get fucked like one ... I am not sure how long this lasted but I know a few things for sure ... I left her place sore as a m'f'er but with this big shit eating (no I didn't do that) grin on my face, and drove back to work just grinning from ear to ear ... I saw her weekly for 6-weeks, and then she moved to Las Vegas ... I have seen her twice when in Las Vegas and because of her ... I am addicted to any woman who knows how to dominate a man, push his limits, be the aggressor, take charge, and then pound his ass with her girlcock until she is exhausted, and pleased!

I have seen six ladies in DFW that brandished girlcocks, another one enjoyed a feeldoe, and all were most enjoyable, and each experience was one of its own. I have burst several times without even knowing it, and would say that the most intense orgasm I have ever had was when the gorgeous, and very wicked, DallasRain fucked my ass with a finger or two, and played with the old Prostate!!!

I had hoped to get down to Houston to serve Ms Athena and DallasRain as they wished but missed them due to work ... that still remains #1 on my Bucket List ... but for now, I gotta find me a dominant, aggressive, got some pent up frustration, dirty nasty talking, girlcock wearing lady in DFW ... I am not sure I can hold out until DallasRain gets here later this next week!!!
hookem69horns is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 08:27 AM   #26
chairspud
Valued Poster

Encounters: 116

Just out of college was with a lady who I was seeing off and on things were getting pretty HOT and all the sudden I felt something goin'up my ass. Didn't hurt and she said to just go with it! Well it was some anal beads. She said when I was close tell her. As I came she started pulling them out!!! WOW I think I came for a full minute and it was just an amazing feeling!!
Currently I have the pleasure of seeing several lovlies that do know how to give a great prostrate massage and especially TUMA.
I have two ladies who just go down and shove their tongue up my ass and continue with a HJ till I'm ready. I yank their hair and up they come to gladly take my load in their mouth!
chairspud is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 08:43 AM   #27
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Poor Hookem69Horns, We had such special kinky plans for you as well.............Just image our 2 toy bags combined...................... YUM
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 09:21 AM   #28
hookem69horns
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

There will be the day ... I want to serve both of you wayyyy tooooo much for this not to happen, sooner than later!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Athena View Post
Poor Hookem69Horns, We had such special kinky plans for you as well.............Just image our 2 toy bags combined...................... YUM
hookem69horns is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 09:38 AM   #29
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

aww thanks Hook baby...you are one of my FAVE sexy kinky Dallas boys!

sexy Ms A and I will one day have our way with you! and you will love it! lol

In meantime,where is sexy Amber?/ she is hot as hell with a strap on!
Old 03-10-2012, 09:42 AM   #30
cumalot
Registered Member

Encounters: 14
Wink Make It Sooner....

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookem69horns View Post
There will be the day ... I want to serve both of you wayyyy tooooo much for this not to happen, sooner than later!
Hookem69Horns check out the review I did on these two and see what your missin here, Ms Athena and Dallas will wear your ass out...lol
cumalot is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women