Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47401
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-18-2019, 12:56 PM   #16
NaughtyMaddy
Your Blonde Bombshell

User ID: 421552
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Providers ask for deposits because girls are sick of all the time wasters. If you don't like it, move on and find someone that doesn't require on. There is seriously no reason to complain about a girl and her policy. It's what she requires to feel safe or let's her know her date is serious. Plenty of other hookers in the sea.

***This goes for anyone complaining about what a lady needs for screening as well.
NaughtyMaddy is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 01:01 PM   #17
Alyssa Monroe
Real California Dream

User ID: 413379
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warptcuck View Post
There are too many good providers out there that do not require a deposit.
+1
Alyssa Monroe is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 01:08 PM   #18
Alyssa Monroe
Real California Dream

User ID: 413379
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellieinkc View Post
This is a idea I have been toying around with for a while. From a provider perspective, deposits would ensure we are covered in the case of cancellations.

I am a well reviewed, reputable LOW VOLUME touring lady. I screen well....
Traveling requires time and also quite a bit of out of pocket expense....
You must remember when a lady says yes to you, she probably has said no to others...

For clients, you lose nothing if you cancel...

I think the trick is to not give deposits to unestablished ladies. ....
VERY WELL SAID
Alyssa Monroe is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 01:24 PM   #19
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

The only deposit I will give is at the end of the date.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 02:18 PM   #20
Ellieinkc
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 299983
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Yes. To moving on

YAS!!!

TO MOVE ON IF ITS NOT FOR YOU!
Ellieinkc is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 02:22 PM   #21
Ellieinkc
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsyHeart View Post
The climate has changed in regards to the nature of guys contacting. No references not wanting to screen. Claiming to be newbies when the know the lingo too well and then find out their "reference" would have been a lady who gets pissy if they go elsewhere.

I have started a deposit policy/special due to cancellations. I only require $50. That covers the security deposit the hotel takes. And it shows intention to keep the booking. And if they are booking in my home city, I collect it day before or day of. For travel I will require it before I head out.

The climate has changed so much in regards to screening, contact and follow thru.
Old 02-18-2019, 02:25 PM   #22
Ellieinkc
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solemate62 View Post
I could see the deposit if also there was a way for me to recover $100 for a hotel room that I get for an outcall and my ‘date’ cancels or more than likely is NCNS! This is a two way road!

I think you need to choose ladies more wisely. I WOULD NEVER ASK A CLIENT TO COVER OUTCALL EXPENSE.

In addition, in the handful of times I have needed to cancel a session I have offered a $100 discount.
Old 02-18-2019, 02:29 PM   #23
Ellieinkc
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizley View Post
While I totally agree with this statement. Understand in the professional world I deal with the same issue. My billable houris $350 an hour, and I block out an hour for a potential client and when they no show it costs me money.

That the way most professions work. I have office rent, utility expenses, that all need to be covered too.

I do understand that is how the professional world works, however in the "PROFESSIONAL WORLD" a deposit is not unheard of.

I think the bottom line is no one likes their time wasted!
Old 02-18-2019, 04:11 PM   #24
focuspuller
Registered Member

I think we're starting to see a good variety of perspectives and opinions here. That's what I was hoping for. I'd like to point out a few things.

I've seen many folks relate to this as a business and comparing it to real world stuff. This is not equivalent. This is an illegal business. It has no legal standing if wronged. It does not pay taxes. There are no licensing standards or requirements. There is no un-employment, no BBB ratings, no civil action recourse, etc. As such, lets stop pretending this is a legitimate business. It isn't.

Now, that doesn't mean that one should not try to behave it is with regards to profit vs. loss and risk vs. reward. I think that's more what we're hearing on the topic.

One thing I haven't seen are peoples concerns with regards to having a permanent paper trail to an illegal activity. Are you guys concerned at all about that?
focuspuller is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 04:58 PM   #25
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by focuspuller View Post
I've seen many folks relate to this as a business and comparing it to real world stuff. This is not equivalent. This is an illegal business. It has no legal standing if wronged. It does not pay taxes. There are no licensing standards or requirements. There is no un-employment, no BBB ratings, no civil action recourse, etc. As such, lets stop pretending this is a legitimate business. It isn't.
I understand what you are saying, but it is exactly for those reasons that I understand why a lady is likely to be MORE inclined to want a deposit, as she does NOT have those resources.

The only times I have paid a deposit (and only once or twice) was when I asked a lady to travel to where I would be, and she asked for some money for airline tickets. AND I already knew her from previous meetings.

Personally I would not pay a deposit up front except in unusual circumstances, but especially for traveling ladies I understand why they do.

Now, that doesn't mean that one should not try to behave it is with regards to profit vs. loss and risk vs. reward. I think that's more what we're hearing on the topic.

One thing I haven't seen are peoples concerns with regards to having a permanent paper trail to an illegal activity. Are you guys concerned at all about that?
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 05:07 PM   #26
VeronicaTurbay
The Girlfriend Experience

User ID: 360415
My Bio Page

the problem is that guys cancel same day (a loss for us specially if we are low volume). I had an apt on sat, book a hotel, guy cancel same day after I already make the reservation, means thats a loss of time, and money for me. So yes, I dont always ask deposits, it depends on the person, if they have previous blacklists, if they seem they change their mind. It's what my spider senses tell me.
VeronicaTurbay is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 09:54 PM   #27
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Veronica, I consider that the same as airline tickets: if I am asking for a date and she has to get a room, that is a reasonable cause for a deposit. I rarely do that because I usually get the room myself.

There used to be a group of guys in DC who would fill a visiting lady's dance card, knowing they would no show. They intentionally wanted to make her lose money and not come back to protect a few of their local favorites. Sad, but certainly makes a lady think about deposits.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 10:04 PM   #28
Ellieinkc
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by focuspuller View Post
I think we're starting to see a good variety of perspectives and opinions here. That's what I was hoping for. I'd like to point out a few things.

Those are all very valid points.

I have another resell business, so anytime I have ever accepted payments of a non cash source, I treat it as if you bought an item from me. Say a vintage piece of furniture, collectible, artwork, decor so on and so forth.

I would love to get away from the illegalness of this business, however I do genuinely love this work.
Old 02-18-2019, 10:14 PM   #29
Pangolier
Twilight Dancer

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solemate62 View Post
I could see the deposit if also there was a way for me to recover $100 for a hotel room that I get for an outcall and my ‘date’ cancels or more than likely is NCNS! This is a two way road!

This is why I NEVER, ever ever ever allow outcalls in a city where I have a residence / live, under any circumstances whatsoever. Because I never have nor will invite a provider back to my home. That forces me to get a hotel for an outcall. If the provider cancels I have no recourse of action to recover the money wasted on a hotel room. Can I write a review indicating the provider is unreliable / untrustworthy? Sure, but then she's likely to retaliate with a false accusation.

Now if I'm traveling that's an entirely different story because I'm paying for a hotel room for another reason anyhow. In that case I probably don't want to either call Uber or get a rental car to drive around in some city I'm not familiar with, not knowing where I'm going or what the traffic patterns are like. If a provider cancels on me in this instance, she just wastes my time because I'm paying for the room for the trip regardless.

But if it's a city where I have a house, I'm either scheduling an incall, or I'm simply not seeing that particular provider. Pretty much solves that problem all together. I had that happen once. A second time someone cancelled, and I was able to call another woman as a replacement on relatively short notice. I lucked out that second time, but after that it was the end of the story. Bottom line: no more outcalls in a city where I have a home.
Pangolier is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 07:22 AM   #30
GypsyHeart
Choose Your Gypsy

User ID: 146290
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

No BBB ratings.....kinda thought that was the reviews.
GypsyHeart is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women