Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59832
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47417
pyramider46370
bambino40272
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 02-23-2019, 07:02 AM   #16
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsoc1 View Post
There is a lot of hype for want to be political climbers twisting the facts about human trafficking . These raids are no doubt influenced by the recent report by polarisproject . Out of all the arrest the best they could do was say “ We might have two human trafficking victims “ . The only victims are the working girls being used by the politicians wanting a trophy to better their future aspirations . I’m sure more of raids will come until they realize that human trafficking story they are trying to sell has no real truth in the majority of the shops .
Exactly. You throw the words “human trafficking” out there and you now have a witch hunt. Anything to keep LE away from going after real crime.
The Vietnamese are to nail salons what Koreans are to massage parlors. They work long hours also. Is that “human trafficking”?
Is that “nail salon trafficking”?
Charley3 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 07:10 AM   #17
burgh1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsoc1 View Post
There is a lot of hype for want to be political climbers twisting the facts about human trafficking . These raids are no doubt influenced by the recent report by polarisproject . Out of all the arrest the best they could do was say “ We might have two human trafficking victims “ . The only victims are the working girls being used by the politicians wanting a trophy to better their future aspirations . I’m sure more of raids will come until they realize that human trafficking story they are trying to sell has no real truth in the majority of the shops .
And the decision to publicize Kraft's alleged involvement undoubtedly has more to do with advancing someone's career than it does with human trafficking.

His name has drawn more attention to the story, but at the same time it has made the story about him, as opposed to the fact that they shut down 10 shops.

In Florida solicitation is a misdemeanor, and those charged are given the opportunity to go into diversion programs. They do the same thing for offenses such as shoplifting. The end result is the accused does community service and takes a course on the negative effects of human trafficking. By putting his name out there he is now compelled to fight it. Maybe they think they can leverage him in a settlement, but personally I think he would have been more willing to scratch a million dollar check to women's shelters if they had approached his counsel discreetly. In the end that would have done more good than the publicity, but these people never see it that way.

The most interesting part to me is the report that Kraft isn't the biggest name. The two possibilities that come to mind are a pro golfer with a history of woman problems, and, given that this investigation goes back more than two years, a sitting politician with a prominent nearby resort.
burgh1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 07:21 AM   #18
mydixywrecked
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Superbowl ring to prostitution ring.
mydixywrecked is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 08:15 AM   #19
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

User ID: 241919
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
And if you are worth $7 billion, why the hell are you going to an AMP when you can clearly afford better options
Probably didn’t want to screen for fear of being “exposed”.
Dreamgurrl is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 11:53 AM   #20
vader321
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Well, in all seriousness, I think it is serious now. FOSTA is really targeting human trafficking. I would say a large percentage of these girls are purely slaves at AMPS. I’ll go to one when I’m bored and want to crack a nut. I doubt I will again. I think LE is serious about it and AMPS are sitting ducks. WTF was Kraft doing in a strip mall AMP?? He’s just like us I guess. Just wanted to get a nut. But South Florida is Ho Heaven. He could have figured out a better way to get it done. Unbelievable
He should have talk with Charlie Sheen for information on a high quality place of business for a nut release
vader321 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 12:01 PM   #21
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
Exactly. You throw the words “human trafficking” out there and you now have a witch hunt. Anything to keep LE away from going after real crime.
The Vietnamese are to nail salons what Koreans are to massage parlors. They work long hours also. Is that “human trafficking”?
Is that “nail salon trafficking”?
A lot these girls are Korean. But Ishimoto will the you they’re Chinese. I guess we can say most of the women working at AMPS want to be there. But reality is what it is. LE will continue to crack down on them.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 12:17 PM   #22
marsoc1
Gaining Momentum

marsoc1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 12:23 PM   #23
marsoc1
Gaining Momentum

https://i2.wp.com/i.dailymail.co.uk/...84%2C476&ssl=1
marsoc1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 01:17 PM   #24
burgh1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl View Post
Probably didn’t want to screen for fear of being “exposed”.
You're making a joke out of it, but it's my point exactly....

I'm sure there are some high end girls and agencies that can be trusted by a public figure, but for the most part he would probably think the odds of being blackmailed are too high.... but no reputable provider would ever consider that sort of thing, right?
burgh1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 02:56 PM   #25
mart987a
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

My biggest issue is that they let this go on for months...simply bust more guys. If they actually cared about the girls working, they would have shut it down immediately. Instead, they did surveillance for how long exactly, and allowed more crimes to continue?

That I think should be the biggest story here. Why, if they knew since October there was ongoing prostitution did they allow it to continue?

They wanted a big story and publicity...end of story.
mart987a is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 03:42 PM   #26
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mart987a View Post
My biggest issue is that they let this go on for months...simply bust more guys. If they actually cared about the girls working, they would have shut it down immediately. Instead, they did surveillance for how long exactly, and allowed more crimes to continue?

That I think should be the biggest story here. Why, if they knew since October there was ongoing prostitution did they allow it to continue?

They wanted a big story and publicity...end of story.
They were gathering evidence. Reports say there are bigger names than Kraft involved.
Old 02-23-2019, 04:16 PM   #27
mydixywrecked
Valued Poster

I'm curious. Can't imagine who it could be. Has to be political figures
John Childs
John Havens
Kenneth Weasel
Never heard of these guys
mydixywrecked is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 06:02 PM   #28
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgh1 View Post
And the decision to publicize Kraft's alleged involvement undoubtedly has more to do with advancing someone's career than it does with human trafficking.

His name has drawn more attention to the story, but at the same time it has made the story about him, as opposed to the fact that they shut down 10 shops.

In Florida solicitation is a misdemeanor, and those charged are given the opportunity to go into diversion programs. They do the same thing for offenses such as shoplifting. The end result is the accused does community service and takes a course on the negative effects of human trafficking. By putting his name out there he is now compelled to fight it. Maybe they think they can leverage him in a settlement, but personally I think he would have been more willing to scratch a million dollar check to women's shelters if they had approached his counsel discreetly. In the end that would have done more good than the publicity, but these people never see it that way.

The most interesting part to me is the report that Kraft isn't the biggest name. The two possibilities that come to mind are a pro golfer with a history of woman problems, and, given that this investigation goes back more than two years, a sitting politician with a prominent nearby resort.
Jupiter is a golfers paradise and pretty wealthy. A lot of pro golfers live there including Tiger. I’m sure many are nervous right now.
Ruining lives over hand jobs.
I wonder why you never hear anything about LE arresting these “traffickers”
Charley3 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 06:34 PM   #29
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
Jupiter is a golfers paradise and pretty wealthy. A lot of pro golfers live there including Tiger. I’m sure many are nervous right now.
Ruining lives over hand jobs.
I wonder why you never hear anything about LE arresting these “traffickers”
Maybe Tiger owns the joint. I’m sure he can use a rub n tug after a day on the links. Here’s a good read on the subject.

https://deadspin.com/the-florida-mas...1832822580/amp
Old 02-23-2019, 09:48 PM   #30
vader321
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
They were gathering evidence. Reports say there are bigger names than Kraft involved.
Now a spokesman from the State Attorney's Office is saying the Kraft might be the biggest name involved.
vader321 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women