Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 05-26-2017, 10:45 AM   #721
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Your on a roll CB. I disagree that Obama had failed policies I go back as far as Kennedy. I think Obama has been the best president in my life

This Russian thing, if he's innocent, I will move on. If not that's the Ultimate betrayal as an American....

Lol...okay, now you're just yankin' my chain again (per the claim Barry's the best Prez in your / our lifetime...)

Seriously, mystic...we all know (deep down inside) that a hobo's cheese dick would've proven to be a better president than the Closet Muzzie. A president who is guilty of commuting (a mere 72 hrs prior to leaving office) Bradley Manning...a man convicted as a traitor in one of our United States Military courts....who clearly put American lives, both civilians and serviceman alike, in danger.

TWENTY TWO total violations of The Espionage Act...one conviction being aiding the enemy...which could AND should have resulted in a military execution. And that Fuck Head has the audacity to have him released after serving just a fraction of the sentence due to his idiotic opinion that "others guilty of leaking sensitive materials did not receive near as harsh a sentence as poor, sweet little Bradley got". What a crock of steaming bovine dung.

While the Russia /Trump collusion claim remains a King-Sized flimsy "IF"...Manning's betrayal was (and remains) an absolute. Where's the outrage? Non-stop crying about a wishful thinking "IF" versus the deafening silence per real abuse of power makes Anti-Trumpers look weak, foolish, and void of any accountability. And the Manning story is just one of many that the conspiracy-theory spin doctoring AT's refuse to acknowledge or even remotely discuss with any kind of perspective that took place during the Obama administration or the Clinton Crime Syndicate.

It's a lot easier to ramble on about sh*t that...to date...not one shred, not one iota...of documented proof has come to light. So much easier to continue creating cute little Russian fables and fairy tales.
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 10:50 AM   #722
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post
Here is what I don't understand.

Why are people continuing to support him?

Because of his expressed racism, misogyny, and xenophobia, of course.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 11:04 AM   #723
slowmover
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chateau Becot View Post

TWENTY TWO total violations of The Espionage Act...one conviction being aiding the enemy...
This is not true. He/she was acquitted of this charge. There are other inaccuracies in this thread. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, just not their own facts.

slowmover is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 11:24 AM   #724
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

So trump invites Russia into WH and wants to lift sanctions off Russia, even though every Intel agency says Russia fucked with our elections, and said today Germany is in fact bad....

Really? WTF?
grean is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 11:32 AM   #725
urzatron
Premium Access

Encounters: 69

Russia was invited in so they could leave bugs for when Pence takes over. Seriously, every time you see Trump on TV think "Tick tock, tick tock" because his time is almost up.
urzatron is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 12:20 PM   #726
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowmover View Post
This is not true. He/she was acquitted of this charge. There are other inaccuracies in this thread......

Yuup, you're right...I mis-read the bio containing the accounts of the Bradley Manning charges. There was indeed an acquittal per that charge.

But that hobo's cheese dick remark still stands as being factual.....as does everything else.
Old 05-26-2017, 05:07 PM   #727
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
GOB I appreciate your love fest for Donald Trump.

Make no doubt about this. The Story is about Russians and the role Trump and his people have in this. Flynn is pleading the 5th, evidence is piling up. The excrement will hit the rotary oscillator. Its going to hit a lot of people

Trump National Security Director Cabinet Member Flynn- Fired for lying to VP. Was receiving payment from Russians

Trump Attorney General Sessions- Had to step down concerning Russian Investigations- Lying about his invovmeny

Tip of the ice berg GOP

Somebody find Pence. They are protecting that scum bag

("evidence is piling up")
On the contrary, they have shown no evidence at all, only news story's from unnamed sources claiming alleged wrong doing. Try going to court with that.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/paulrod.../#12a6b0242cf2

("Flynn- Fired for lying to VP. Was receiving payment from Russians")
There is no law against private citizens working for the Russians, and he has been charged with nothing. If you recall Hillerys campaign manager John and his brother Tony were hired by Russians to help end US sanctions on Russia. "Democrat super-lobbyist Tony Podesta was paid $170,000 over a six-month period last year to represent Sberbank, Russia’s largest bank, seeking to end one of the Obama administration’s economic sanctions against that country," http://dailycaller.com/2016/09/01/jo...d-saudi-money/

"Hillary Clinton Is Blaming Russia for WikiLeaks To Conceal John Podesta’s Russian Lobbying Ties" http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b099c4343198ff

Remember when Bill Clinton was paid $500K for a speech by the Russians while his wife was secretary of State approving a Russian uranium deal?

("Flynn is pleading the 5th")
LOL, Almost everyone surrounding the Hillery E-mail gate and the IRS scandal plead the fifth, how many of them were charged with a crime or removed from office?

(" Attorney General Sessions- Had to step down concerning Russian Investigations- Lying about his invovmeny")
This is simply not true. Who would have had the authority to make the AG step down for this and why? He voluntarily recused himself. https://youtu.be/PPKs4Tl5IUI

("Tip of the ice berg GOP")
On this we agree, documents have surfaced that Comey was reprimanded by the FISA court for illegally spying on US citizens, including listening in on clients talking to their lawyers right up to the end of Obama's term. Susan Rice, as usual is up to her balls in this surveillance and unmasking for political reasons scandal,"remember the Bengahzi youtube and Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl scandals? "Declassified memos show FBI illegally shared spy data on Americans with private parties" http://circa.com/politics/declassifi...ampaign=buffer

I realize all the Liberals are still angry that they lost the election and hate that the Boogey man Trump won, I understand the Liberal media promised you that Hillery would win, and are now promising you they will remove the bad man who hurt your feelers from office.

But Liberal news story's from unnamed sources are not gonna get it done, they need REAL evidence. In the end you are going to be just as upset as you were the morning after the election when the Liberal media once again can not produce what they promised you..
goodolboy is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 05:49 PM   #728
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post
Here is what I don't understand.

Why are people continuing to support him?

He is not going to give any tax relief to low income individuals.

He is an incompetent twit.
("He is not going to give any tax relief to low income individuals.")

How do you give a federal income tax break to someone who already pays no federal income tax, and or gets more money back than they paid in? I guess you are suggesting paying them more to not pay federal income tax? What is their fair share? "The Tax Policy Center estimates that 45.3 percent of households will pay no federal income taxes this year," http://dailycaller.com/2015/10/07/in...-income-taxes/
goodolboy is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 06:39 PM   #729
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodolboy View Post
[B]
I realize all the Liberals are still angry that they lost the election and hate that the Boogey man Trump won, I understand the Liberal media promised you that HilLIARy would win, and are now promising you they will remove the bad man who hurt your feelers from office.

But Liberal news story's from unnamed sources are not gonna get it done, they need REAL evidence. In the end you are going to be just as upset as you were the morning after the election when the Liberal media once again can not produce what they promised you..

+1 Well put, gob!
Old 05-26-2017, 08:03 PM   #730
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chateau Becot View Post
Lol...okay, now you're just yankin' my chain again (per the claim Barry's the best Prez in your / our lifetime...)

Seriously, mystic...we all know (deep down inside) that a hobo's cheese dick would've proven to be a better president than the Closet Muzzie. A president who is guilty of commuting (a mere 72 hrs prior to leaving office) Bradley Manning...a man convicted as a traitor in one of our United States Military courts....who clearly put American lives, both civilians and serviceman alike, in danger.

TWENTY TWO total violations of The Espionage Act...one conviction being aiding the enemy...which could AND should have resulted in a military execution. And that Fuck Head has the audacity to have him released after serving just a fraction of the sentence due to his idiotic opinion that "others guilty of leaking sensitive materials did not receive near as harsh a sentence as poor, sweet little Bradley got". What a crock of steaming bovine dung.

While the Russia /Trump collusion claim remains a King-Sized flimsy "IF"...Manning's betrayal was (and remains) an absolute. Where's the outrage? Non-stop crying about a wishful thinking "IF" versus the deafening silence per real abuse of power makes Anti-Trumpers look weak, foolish, and void of any accountability. And the Manning story is just one of many that the conspiracy-theory spin doctoring AT's refuse to acknowledge or even remotely discuss with any kind of perspective that took place during the Obama administration or the Clinton Crime Syndicate.

It's a lot easier to ramble on about sh*t that...to date...not one shred, not one iota...of documented proof has come to light. So much easier to continue creating cute little Russian fables and fairy tales.
I really do think Obama was the greatest pres in my life time CB. He was handed an absolute fucking disaster when he took office. The greatest depression since 1929. We had to bail out the AIG, Citi Banks and basically the wealthiest fucks on Wall Street who knew they were playing Russian-( no pun) Roulette with other peoples money. Not one went to jail

Yeah Obama he went to 9 countries quickly. The whole world was hating us after we basically invaded Iraq becauce W had a family grudge

Things were pretty fucked up for a lot of our- ( you, me and everyone's) friends. I thrived becauce I made a few moves prior to the collapse. Let me clear, it was pure luck, not my genius

Obama had as many fuck ups as the rest of them, granted. But I really thought he did one hell of a job. The Economy is 10 times better-( figure of speech) when he got there. Foreign relations improved dramatically and there were no MAJOR, 911 like attacks

One thing that has happen, especially since this thread, is I'm trying to cut people more slack. I realize Ive been an major ahole about a lot of stuff, but I'm willing to change for the overall good

But Iam willing to take a different approach. I want to feel and act like an American again. That requires give and take

I'm willing to extend the Olive Branch.

All the boys Ive disagreed with, you, Perter Borta, Country Boy, Fishy and DFW Clubber, texexetoo. All of you boys-( I'm from West Texas, thats a term on endearment), in person Id be more than willing to compromise for the sake of truly Making America Great.

In person you are my American brothers

I think Trump and his people proably did some wrong concerning the Russians. Im willing to wait and see. If they dont find anything, me and all my liberal friends need to move on so we can govern

So far I haven't liked any of his proposals, healthcare, tax reform, etc. But I'm willing to be more open minded

We really do need to Unite as a country
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 10:55 PM   #731
linkin20
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Plus one with themymistik
linkin20 is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 08:43 AM   #732
mediavolume
Valued Poster

Encounters: 74

Just to prove there is no logic or reason to these anti trumpers.

Its more likely Obama did the work with Russia than Trump. Especially since he cant stand the Clintons
mediavolume is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 12:28 PM   #733
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Team Trump and the Russians

Donald Trump's son-in-law is reported to have proposed a secret communications channel with the Kremlin

http://www.economist.com/blogs/democ...ared-under-bed

Trump team ducks questions on report Kushner wanted secret line with Russia

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...channel-russia

Two top Trump advisers dodge Kushner questions

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/27/politi...n-hr-mcmaster/

Exclusive: Trump son-in-law had undisclosed contacts with Russian envoy - sources

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN18N018

Those contacts included two phone calls between April and November last year

HELLO: ARE WE AWAKE YET?
DO YOU NOW SEE THE TRUMP PICTURE?

CG
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 12:46 PM   #734
TheWanderer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

I understand Trump is planning to set up a War Room with a private law firm to address the Russian issue.
Lol...Orange Sphincter.
Google that and watch the video when you get a chance.
TheWanderer is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 02:03 PM   #735
old_hippie
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by mediavolume View Post
Just to prove there is no logic or reason to these anti trumpers.

Its more likely Obama did the work with Russia than Trump. Especially since he cant stand the Clintons

I think some facts are needed here to put this in context.

President Obama did in fact say this to then President Medvedev of Russia at a global nuclear security summit in Seoul, South Korea in 2012. This was in response to Russia's strong opposition to a planned NATO missile defense system to be deployed in Europe.

Republicans used this to insinuate that President Obama was weakening his position and would cave to the Russians during negotiations.

In 2016, the missile defense system was deployed amidst continued opposition from the Russian government. Some NATO members feel that the system is stronger and more robust than originally anticipated.

I think your post has proven the opposite of what you had intended.
old_hippie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women