Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 05-24-2017, 04:31 AM   #706
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by texcal View Post
It amazes me the people that underestimate President Trump. He gets 4 to 5 hours sleep a night. Trump has worked more in 100 days than Obama did in 2 years. The democRat party is a crime family. The mesia is an arm of the democRat party.
Keep under estimating. President Trump is playing the democRat party and in the end they will look like fools. DemocRats keep doin what you are doin.
I will sit back and watch
Trump goes back to the residence ayn5 pm to watch TV. Obama went back st 7 pm to have dinner with his family and the read briefing osiers until 1:00 s.m. Trump won't read more than a one page memo with bullet points.

You're an idiot.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 06:28 AM   #707
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Trump goes back to the residence ayn5 pm to watch TV. Obama went back st 7 pm to have dinner with his family and the read briefing osiers until 1:00 s.m....

Spare us, please......even if Prez Dindu Nuffin read the entire Library of Congress on a nightly basis, he was and remains an over-educated failure.
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 02:05 PM   #708
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chateau Becot View Post
He's given us all of these wonderful investigative committees, mystic....and he's given us this magnificent thread to banter about opinions, etc...and on Nov 8th he gave us the Biggest Upset since Namath and the Jets....

As for the Clintons, let's just say they've helped billions and billions of people.....or is it Trillions of people? Oh, heck...those darned Clintons....they're just the best!
Joe Namath upset is great comparrison

Magnificent Thread- agreed

Thats awesome that your coming around on the Clindons -( saracastic lol)

In fact the last 5 GOP threads have mentioned Hillary and Obama, what is Trump doing?

DJT is prsident and hasnt accomplised anything. I didnt think he would but he said he would do all this great stuff. He is a compulsive liar

Why are you GOP people normalizes his piss poor behavior. Talking down to everyone, insulting people, wont release tax reccords, way to many Russian ties, tried to " bribe or threaten " the CIA, FBI and NIC to drop[ thier investigations. Promotes his private business

Pence has been way to quit. Hes in the wings being shield. I hope he doesnt make President. Hes living in the 50s and is a lying idiot and white supremist

My problem is you GOP fans are normalizing his unaceptable behavior. The man is clinically ill. His hateful ness and just pure asshole and hateful ways is pathetic. Kids and adults pay attention

Even with a Republican President, Senate and House, you boys are going down

themystic is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 02:41 PM   #709
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Joe Namath upset is great comparrison

Magnificent Thread- agreed

Thats awesome that your coming around on the Clindons -( saracastic lol)

In fact the last 5 GOP threads have mentioned Hillary and Obama, what is Trump doing?

DJT is prsident and hasnt accomplised anything. I didnt think he would but he said he would do all this great stuff. He is a compulsive liar

Why are you GOP people normalizes his piss poor behavior. Talking down to everyone, insulting people, wont release tax reccords, way to many Russian ties, tried to " bribe or threaten " the CIA, FBI and NIC to drop[ thier investigations. Promotes his private business

Pence has been way to quit. Hes in the wings being shield. I hope he doesnt make President. Hes living in the 50s and is a lying idiot and white supremist

My problem is you GOP fans are normalizing his unaceptable behavior. The man is clinically ill. His hateful ness and just pure asshole and hateful ways is pathetic. Kids and adults pay attention

Even with a Republican President, Senate and House, you boys are going down
("My problem is you GOP fans are normalizing his unaceptable behavior")

Yet you have no problem at all when Democrats do the same or worse. There are mountains of evidence that show that the Clintons were basically a crime syndicate with a crime foundation to launder money and sell influence to foreigners.

The obvious reason for Clintons to be brought into the discussion is the fact that Hillary was the other choice in the recent election. Remember her saying that Trump voters were Deplorable? Well the Deplorable s kept her crooked ass out of the White House.

Was Hillery, our other choice in the election behavior rigging the primary and selling influence acceptable?

What has Trump accomplished? What many said he could never do, he kept Crooked Hillery out of the White House and that alone was a great accomplishment.

On another note illegal immigration is way down

Unemployment is the lowest in decades

The stock market and S&P have set records.

Consumer confidence is up.

What have the Democrats done besides cry about losing and blaming Russia?

Here is a good example of some of the hypocrisy. https://youtu.be/35hpyBiYUt0
goodolboy is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 06:00 PM   #710
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodolboy View Post
("My problem is you GOP fans are normalizing his unaceptable behavior")

Yet you have no problem at all when Democrats do the same or worse. There are mountains of evidence that show that the Clintons were basically a crime syndicate with a crime foundation to launder money and sell influence to foreigners.

The obvious reason for Clintons to be brought into the discussion is the fact that Hillary was the other choice in the recent election. Remember her saying that Trump voters were Deplorable? Well the Deplorable s kept her crooked ass out of the White House.

Was Hillery, our other choice in the election behavior rigging the primary and selling influence acceptable?

What has Trump accomplished? What many said he could never do, he kept Crooked Hillery out of the White House and that alone was a great accomplishment.

On another note illegal immigration is way down

Unemployment is the lowest in decades

The stock market and S&P have set records.

Consumer confidence is up.

What have the Democrats done besides cry about losing and blaming Russia?

Here is a good example of some of the hypocrisy. https://youtu.be/35hpyBiYUt0
Best Trump answer some far. I disagree with half of it, but it was an good answer. Beating Hilary was huge

Illegal immigration, unemployment, the stock market and consumer confidence- Obama did way more for that and gets way more credit. Trump in riding 3 month coattails of what Obama revitalize after the Crash of 2008- But I do give him Credit for maintaining it

This Russia thing GOB is Big- No former president is even close. This aint good
Old 05-24-2017, 06:08 PM   #711
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterBota View Post
The clintons murdered children in Waco. Remember AG RENO ? The Clinton foundation paid Bill and hilda beast. Crooks Murder. Mystic. Wtf

I do remember Waco very much. I understand you being pissed about that. I was livid for a long time. There are many who think that pushed Timothy McVeigh over the edge. I drove to Waco

Very sore subject with me. Clinton, Trump, Nixon, Bush, for sure crooks
Old 05-24-2017, 06:19 PM   #712
Fishy2
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

God Bless the Russians if they helped convince Americans to vote for Trump. He is busy making America Great Again and the Democrats are busy trying to justify their loss in the election.
I would compare it to the Atlanta Falcons losing to the Patriots in the Super Bowl. It was one of the greatest comebacks of all time. Amazing achievement. At least the Falcons have the class to keep their mouth shut though.
Democrats have zero class.
Hillary Clinton had the money, the media and a political dynasty in place. Her supporters made it nearly impossible to be a public supporter of Trump. They attacked Trump supporters openly. Then when they lost they had the shameless audacity to blame it on the Russians. They lost the election fair and square.
Fishy2 is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 10:23 PM   #713
old_hippie
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by texcal View Post
It amazes me the people that underestimate President Trump. He gets 4 to 5 hours sleep a night. Trump has worked more in 100 days than Obama did in 2 years. The democRat party is a crime family. The mesia is an arm of the democRat party.
Keep under estimating. President Trump is playing the democRat party and in the end they will look like fools. DemocRats keep doin what you are doin.
I will sit back and watch
I didn't underestimate Trump. If anything, I overestimated him. I honestly didn't think he would be this bad.
old_hippie is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 11:06 AM   #714
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Best Trump answer some far. I disagree with half of it, but it was an good answer. Beating Hilary was huge

Illegal immigration, unemployment, the stock market and consumer confidence- Obama did way more for that and gets way more credit. Trump in riding 3 month coattails of what Obama revitalize after the Crash of 2008- But I do give him Credit for maintaining it

This Russia thing GOB is Big- No former president is even close. This aint good

Aaacckk!!! Trump "riding 3 month coattails of what Obama revitalized"......what the what??? The market reacted immediately, mystic....post-election to the Good News that DJT would be running things the Right Way. Not just post January 20th.....good grief. Three Trillion dollars of Value added into the Market worth of Good News in fact....

Did that kind of unprecedented growth (in such a short span of time) occur At All during the 8 years of Barry the Closet Muzzie's 2-term administrations...? (Hint: the answer is an emphatic NO in case you were groping for the right word).

Mystic, don't let the Anti-Trump Kool-Aid you kids are drinking these days distort the facts. I know it's hard but seriously...try to remain calm, keep a level head thru this transition (ie: of President Trump righting the wrongs created by Obama's failed policies).....just kick back and enjoy the ride.

It's okay...I promise you those of us who support Truth, Freedom and the American Way will remain steadfast and not abandon those of you who are confused and bewildered. Leave no man behind, I say.
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 01:19 PM   #715
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

You got to luv the trump huggers with no clue. Twit head has been working really really hard to make "this Russian thing" go away. Now, if he could just make the FBI loyal to HIM. He has faux news and we know they always report the facts as they present them to the stupid viewers.

When he gets back it will be the greatest trip an American president ever took and he did great things in his feeble little head. Im sure the twit head family scored huge in the future failure of the trump empire. Hope he gives himself a huge tax break on the backs of his supporters that believe in the truth he tells.

He is still good for entertainment though. Too bad the GOP won't let him have his way with all the great things he promised Russia and his supporters
Tsmokies is online now   Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 01:39 PM   #716
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
You got to luv the trump huggers with no clue. Twit head has been working really really hard to make "this Russian thing" go away. Now, if he could just make the FBI loyal to HIM. He has faux news and we know they always report the facts as they present them to the stupid viewers.
Even the news outlets that normally go to extraordinary lengths to support him are now finding it hard to back him.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 02:38 PM   #717
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post
Even the news outlets that normally go to extraordinary lengths to support him are now finding it hard to back him.
Keep watching, the Mueller counsels input may prove very interesting.

"Let’s be clear. There are two stories worth pursuing. One is the FBI’s investigation into any collusion between the Trump administration and Russia. So far, no evidence has been provided that there was any. The second is why did Ms. Rice seek this unmasking and was it done for political purposes – in other words, did the Obama administration actively seek to spy on the incoming Trump administration?
The second story doesn’t interest the mainstream media – which instead of investigating, immediately aimed to discredit." http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...a-administrat/

"All of the negative news about President Donald Trump provided a convenient smokescreen to obscure a story highly damaging to former President Barack Obama on Wednesday.“The National Security Agency under former President Barack Obama routinely violated American privacy protections while scouring through overseas intercepts and failed to disclose the extent of the problems until the final days before Donald Trump was elected president last fall.” As would be expected, the Big Three Networks (ABC, CBS, and NBC) completely omitted from their evening broadcasts." http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/...ons-obamas-nsa
goodolboy is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 05:49 PM   #718
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodolboy View Post
Keep watching, the Mueller counsels input may prove very interesting.

"Let’s be clear. There are two stories worth pursuing. One is the FBI’s investigation into any collusion between the Trump administration and Russia. So far, no evidence has been provided that there was any. The second is why did Ms. Rice seek this unmasking and was it done for political purposes – in other words, did the Obama administration actively seek to spy on the incoming Trump administration?
The second story doesn’t interest the mainstream media – which instead of investigating, immediately aimed to discredit." http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...a-administrat/

"All of the negative news about President Donald Trump provided a convenient smokescreen to obscure a story highly damaging to former President Barack Obama on Wednesday.“The National Security Agency under former President Barack Obama routinely violated American privacy protections while scouring through overseas intercepts and failed to disclose the extent of the problems until the final days before Donald Trump was elected president last fall.” As would be expected, the Big Three Networks (ABC, CBS, and NBC) completely omitted from their evening broadcasts." http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/...ons-obamas-nsa
GOB I appreciate your love fest for Donald Trump.

Make no doubt about this. The Story is about Russians and the role Trump and his people have in this. Flynn is pleading the 5th, evidence is piling up. The excrement will hit the rotary oscillator. Its going to hit a lot of people

Trump National Security Director Cabinet Member Flynn- Fired for lying to VP. Was receiving payment from Russians

Trump Attorney General Sessions- Had to step down concerning Russian Investigations- Lying about his invovmeny

Tip of the ice berg GOP

Somebody find Pence. They are protecting that scum bag
Old 05-25-2017, 07:01 PM   #719
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chateau Becot View Post
Aaacckk!!! Trump "riding 3 month coattails of what Obama revitalized"......what the what??? The market reacted immediately, mystic....post-election to the Good News that DJT would be running things the Right Way. Not just post January 20th.....good grief. Three Trillion dollars of Value added into the Market worth of Good News in fact....

Did that kind of unprecedented growth (in such a short span of time) occur At All during the 8 years of Barry the Closet Muzzie's 2-term administrations...? (Hint: the answer is an emphatic NO in case you were groping for the right word).

Mystic, don't let the Anti-Trump Kool-Aid you kids are drinking these days distort the facts. I know it's hard but seriously...try to remain calm, keep a level head thru this transition (ie: of President Trump righting the wrongs created by Obama's failed policies).....just kick back and enjoy the ride.

It's okay...I promise you those of us who support Truth, Freedom and the American Way will remain steadfast and not abandon those of you who are confused and bewildered. Leave no man behind, I say.
Your on a roll CB. I disagree that Obama had failed policies I go back as far as Kennedy. I think Obama has been the best president in my life

Im trying to give Trump a chance but it seems like every day there is some new BS hes right in the middle of REAL NEWS. I told you i would give him 2 years. I just don't think he will make that. As far as the crime I can poke fun, but i actually can look around it

This Russian thing. If hes innocent, I will move on. If not thats the Ultimate betrayal as an American
Old 05-25-2017, 10:00 PM   #720
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Here is what I don't understand.

Why are people continuing to support him?

He hasn't fixed healthcare. The current bill is horrific and won't go anywhere in the senate.

He is not going to give any tax relief to low income individuals. In fact the tax plan currently cuts programs that a lot of the people who voted for him rely on.....

He said we cannot let some one in the white house who is careless with classified intel. He gives classified intel to the Russians..

He is an incompetent twit.
grean is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women