Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing escort review website. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of the fastest growing escort review community. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out service providers or a new provider on the site looking to take advantage of our many advertising opportunities. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
Currently Active Users: 12063 (5139 members & 6930 guests)
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.


TS Escorts
Stripjump
Jetdoll.com
New ShowCases
Escort Design

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-13-2018, 02:58 PM   #31
The2Dogs
Super Moderator
 
The2Dogs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 15, 2012
Location: Houston
Posts: 10,133
Reviews: 1
Default

The earth is in a constant state of change.
To believe that we have an influence over it at all is humorous.
One burp frop0m the sun that hits us directly and it is all a moot point.
Time to start all over again and this next time who knows how we will "evolve".
__________________
Life is a journey and not a guided tour.
The2Dogs is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 04:03 PM   #32
Hotrod511
Valued Poster
 
Hotrod511's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 9, 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 358
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
The earth is in a constant state of change.
To believe that we have an influence over it at all is humorous.
One burp frop0m the sun that hits us directly and it is all a moot point.
Time to start all over again and this next time who knows how we will "evolve".
the only global events I wonder about are the ones when they talk about a asteroid the size of Texas hitting earth
__________________
Fast Cars & Hot Women
Hotrod511 is online now   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 04:39 PM   #33
bamscram
Premium Access
 
bamscram's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 23, 2016
Location: here and there
Posts: 3,948
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Parrots must parrot! I've no interest in switching with SS, you both have really .... hit it .... off well it seems.
Your posts are on the same level as his. Looks like you want to replace him. Babble on gramps.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 05:09 PM   #34
LexusLover
Premium Access
 
LexusLover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 16, 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 39,755
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
Your posts are on the same level as his. Looks like you want to replace him. Babble on gramps.
Another yapping bird post! Parrots don't ever seem to be quiet.
__________________
"Hooligans" is more inclusive and accurately descriptive of Anti/Never Trumpers
than is "Deep State," which is an unearned status and falsely elevates them!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 05:16 PM   #35
LexusLover
Premium Access
 
LexusLover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 16, 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 39,755
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod511 View Post
the only global events I wonder about are the ones when they talk about a asteroid the size of Texas hitting earth
I recently read a couple of articles on topic!

All this fretting ... but in the final analysis the Sun is getting WARMER and the Moon is getting farther away from the Earth ... and in due time the Moon will "pulverize" from the increased heat and the particles in the best case scenario will form a band around the Earth, which will then start heating up from the waves of hot gasses engulfing it ... and it'll be OVER! Worse case: Chunks of the Moon will start bombarding Earth.

If the Sun slows/quits expanding and heating up for some reason the pull on the Moon by the Sun will stop or lessen and the Moon will start returning to a close path around the Earth ... estimated to be down to around 15,000 miles and the Earth and Moon will be their only little "system" until we collide with another such system as the solar system starts scattering.

Eccie won't be here. Coloring books for all!
__________________
"Hooligans" is more inclusive and accurately descriptive of Anti/Never Trumpers
than is "Deep State," which is an unearned status and falsely elevates them!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 05:17 PM   #36
LexusLover
Premium Access
 
LexusLover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 16, 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 39,755
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
The earth is in a constant state of change.
To believe that we have an influence over it at all is humorous.
One burp frop0m the sun that hits us directly and it is all a moot point.
Time to start all over again and this next time who knows how we will "evolve".
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
I recently read a couple of articles on topic!

All this fretting ... but in the final analysis the Sun is getting WARMER and the Moon is getting farther away from the Earth ... and in due time the Moon will "pulverize" from the increased heat and the particles in the best case scenario will form a band around the Earth, which will then start heating up from the waves of hot gasses engulfing it ... and it'll be OVER! Worse case: Chunks of the Moon will start bombarding Earth.

If the Sun slows/quits expanding and heating up for some reason the pull on the Moon by the Sun will stop or lessen and the Moon will start returning to a close path around the Earth ... estimated to be down to around 15,000 miles and the Earth and Moon will be their only little "system" until we collide with another such system as the solar system starts scattering.

Eccie won't be here. Coloring books for all!
2D said it shorter!
__________________
"Hooligans" is more inclusive and accurately descriptive of Anti/Never Trumpers
than is "Deep State," which is an unearned status and falsely elevates them!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 05:47 PM   #37
The2Dogs
Super Moderator
 
The2Dogs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 15, 2012
Location: Houston
Posts: 10,133
Reviews: 1
Default

I don't know why all these people thinck we are going to be around long enough to see the end of our species. Based on what they have been able to find so far, some ancient alien theorists believe that it could be remotely possible that we might occupy the earth for another few thousand years or so before we are all harvested. So our feet get a little wet. One of the prime reasons I bought inland instead on the eroding coastline. Nothing is forever, suckers. the only people whining are the ones with beach front property. Oh well..........
__________________
Life is a journey and not a guided tour.
The2Dogs is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 10:16 PM   #38
Chateau Becot
Valued Poster
 
Chateau Becot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 20, 2011
Location: Promo Code MY600
Posts: 3,717
Reviews: 2
Default

Guess I better book my fave beachside Destin vacation spot again before it gets swallowed up, huh? Love those white sands....



__________________
Easy Come......Easy Go......
Chateau Becot is online now   Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 02:30 AM   #39
Mr MojoRisin
Valued Poster
 
Mr MojoRisin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 3, 2011
Location: Here
Posts: 7,037
Reviews: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
Most of the people who believe in rising sea levels live on or near the ocean front.
How do you know?

Jim
__________________
I see myself as a huge fiery comet, a shooting star.Everyone stops, points up and gasps " Oh look at that" Then woosh, and Iam gone,and they'll never see anything like it ever again and they won't be able foreget me- ever."


Jim
Mr MojoRisin is online now   Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 03:17 AM   #40
LexusLover
Premium Access
 
LexusLover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 16, 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 39,755
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
How do you know?

Jim
Parrots don't. They live in trees .... "Here and There"!
__________________
"Hooligans" is more inclusive and accurately descriptive of Anti/Never Trumpers
than is "Deep State," which is an unearned status and falsely elevates them!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 08:34 AM   #41
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access
 
dilbert firestorm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 9, 2010
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 12,545
Reviews: 3
Default

squawk, squawk!!!
__________________
Dilbert Firestorm

U want it rare
, medium , medium-well , or well done ??

Your goose is cooked!!!


Its Zizzle Time!
... Its LBFM time!!!...



dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 09:14 AM   #42
bamscram
Premium Access
 
bamscram's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 23, 2016
Location: here and there
Posts: 3,948
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Another yapping bird post! Parrots don't ever seem to be quiet.
Nope they have about 40,000 posts .
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 09:16 AM   #43
bamscram
Premium Access
 
bamscram's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 23, 2016
Location: here and there
Posts: 3,948
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
How do you know?

Jim
The water is rising, areas flood which didn't several years ago.
How would you determine water is deeper? when your ass goes under?
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 09:18 AM   #44
bamscram
Premium Access
 
bamscram's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 23, 2016
Location: here and there
Posts: 3,948
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Parrots don't. They live in trees .... "Here and There"!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
squawk, squawk!!!
Do you Pollys need more crackers? Or just cheese with your whine?
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 09:58 AM   #45
LexusLover
Premium Access
 
LexusLover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 16, 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 39,755
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
The water is rising, areas flood which didn't several years ago.
How would you determine water is deeper? when your ass goes under?
Mojo you can readily see why not to ask a parrot. They live in trees and don't really know how to tell ...

if the ground is getting lower or the water is rising!

So you get nonsensical squawking like the quote above.
__________________
"Hooligans" is more inclusive and accurately descriptive of Anti/Never Trumpers
than is "Deep State," which is an unearned status and falsely elevates them!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Reply

Thread Tools


Rabbit's Cams
Preferred411
Top Posters
DallasRain58108
pyramider43943
LexusLover39755
Yssup Rider39419
gman4438717
Still Looking35938
WTF33250
Mokoa33051
offshoredrilling31162
Chica Chaser31060
Mojojo30799
i'va biggen28773
CuteOldGuy28727
dearhunter27020
Wakeup26074
Top Reviewers
daaaaaman 444
MoneyManMatt 425
cockalatte 418
Still Looking 400
Jon Bon 324
Harley Diablo 296
nicemusic 285
honest_abe 254
Russ Tworthy 245
samcruz 240
mriley000 231
dominos 225
You&Me 221
Hawkeye9 212
lupegarland 206

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2009 - 2016, ECCIE Worldwide, All Rights Reserved