Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70393
biomed160356
Yssup Rider59872
gman4452879
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47446
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37066
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35206
Mojojo33117

Old 06-19-2021, 02:55 PM   #31
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider View Post
Still selling this angle? Kobe is at the controls so we will be fine.
This Narcissist can't even sell us on a single identity. This one is barely a week old. All the others are banned, and he can't even admit he is vadc. Even Bota admitted he was Bota openly, before his latest handle got axed.

This Troll/Liar never tires of reading his own bullshit.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 03:07 PM   #32
Jayhawk328
BANNED

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumite View Post
Are you Alex Jones? Are the frogs the gay?

The level of stupidity in your comment can give people the runs.

There is a reason why prices are similar. It's called capitalism. If one place raises or lowers their prices, the market will gradually follow in order to maintain a similar status quota. Why should a girl be content with making 80 in tip when she can make 100? You're making something so simple into some idiotic nefarious nonsense. Your first post is reminiscent of the same white savior bullshit that's been banned before. The Dallas market is dead now. What exactly do you want to do?

And there's a reason the girls switch out between places. Because they all know each other. Seriously, you act like it's some mafia. Lol .

To answer someone's question, the hobbyists here create drama with the girls that make them want to get the hell out of here. Too many creeps and stalkers. Raids, LE and all that are par for the course. But if the girls stay, they can just go to a different shop. But this toxic community doesn't know it's own place and as a result the girls get fed up with all of it and leave.

Lol, but it's moot now. You children have nothing now! Lol
-calling someone idiotic
-saying the Dallas market is dead (or something disparaging about Dallas)
-calling someone stupid
-"educating" everyone on how everything in the hobby world works
-bringing up something else about someone's intelligence

The reincarnation of Doom guy has occurred

Seriously dude, if Dallas is so bad and everyone is stupid, why do you continue to post here? Do you actually live in "Vegas?" Serious question though, if Dallas is so broken, please tell us what you would do to fix it. And saying "it's not fixable" is not a proper response or else you'll have to explain why you waste so much time posting here if the Dallas market is so stupid and "doomed." I am actually curious about this one. I haven't lived in Dallas long enough to know whether or not this recent AMP depression is cyclical or if it's permanent?
Jayhawk328 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 05:54 PM   #33
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawk328 View Post

May I ask, in all seriousness and candor, why you are so concerned that Doom Guy is reincarnated?

Runon is vadc, is cavmen, is samgyupal, and on and on. PeterBota has had 15+ handles. I never see you speak out about their plethora of handles, let alone the stacks of lies they have each told for 3+ years.

Why don't you speak out? Your silence is their reward.
Old 06-19-2021, 06:52 PM   #34
Kumite
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawk328 View Post
-calling someone idiotic
-saying the Dallas market is dead (or something disparaging about Dallas)
-calling someone stupid
-"educating" everyone on how everything in the hobby world works
-bringing up something else about someone's intelligence

Seriously dude, if Dallas is so bad and everyone is stupid, why do you continue to post here? Do you actually live in "Vegas?" Serious question though, if Dallas is so broken, please tell us what you would do to fix it. And saying "it's not fixable" is not a proper response or else you'll have to explain why you waste so much time posting here if the Dallas market is so stupid and "doomed." I am actually curious about this one. I haven't lived in Dallas long enough to know whether or not this recent AMP depression is cyclical or if it's permanent?

Calling someone stupid, knowing things and pointing out the obvious fucking fact that Dallas is dead, then we are all doom guys. By that logic, I can just as easily call you a reincarnationof every other poster here who does the following:

-calling someone a promoter

-stalking someone's post history

-calling someone a promoter

-getting butthurt

-calling someone a promoter.

Your own logic fails you so stop embarrassing yourself.

Seriously, you're in a drama thread started by the same fucking guy posting the same shit for the 10th time and you're more worried about someone else? You must have a real hate boner for doom. Why don't you direct some of that ire towards people like runon who deserve it?

To fix Dallas, assuming it is fixable :

Stop relying on this garbage site. This community is full of shit. Too many people are busy calling everyone else a promoter, in-fighting and getting jealous of each other to be productive for the scene. I can explain to you why I enjoy making fun of the Dallas market. I do so because the girls have outright told me. Several girls from Dallas have come to work in Vegas, LA and SF. It doesn't take much work on Google translate to have them explain to me why they hate this market so much. If the girls are being chased out by the creeps on this board, then, no, it isn't fixable. Doesn't matter how many shops open up to replace Lux or Sun. The girls hate the members here so much they fucking migrate to other cities.

But yeah, I'm laughing at Dallas now. So many places all gone and this community is still fighting each other.
Kumite is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 07:49 PM   #35
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
But yeah, I'm laughing at Dallas now. So many places all gone and this community is still fighting each other.
THIS.

So many new handles cropped up in the past, say, 4 months, most of them whining and attacking other guys. No interest in ladies at all. A decidedly strong undercurrent of Homosexuality in a couple of these handles, that stalked others, constantly. Every real review was side-eyed, met with scorn from these new troll handles, and their Leaders, who returned from bans with new handles, faster than you could blink. Guys who spend their non-ECCIE time ripping the wings off Household Flies.

You guys got what you asked for, and deserve. One Fuckstick after another complaining about every AMP, every girl. and any Guy who showed any love for a current AMP girl.
Old 06-19-2021, 08:44 PM   #36
trandr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

well good thing about the amps ending is haha the end of the shills
trandr is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 09:00 PM   #37
Ronin3
Premium Access

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by trandr View Post
well good thing about the amps ending is haha the end of the shills
If that’s the trade off, I’d rather have the shills and ignore them. It’s not like anyone that’s been here a while doesn’t know who they are. Compared to where I live, Dallas is still an AMP Mecca
Ronin3 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 09:20 PM   #38
Jayhawk328
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
May I ask, in all seriousness and candor, why you are so concerned that Doom Guy is reincarnated?

Runon is vadc, is cavmen, is samgyupal, and on and on. PeterBota has had 15+ handles. I never see you speak out about their plethora of handles, let alone the stacks of lies they have each told for 3+ years.

I have been extremely consistent from day 1 about what I have issues with on here (I know your read my posts, so I don't think I need to post again). For example, does PeterBota (or any of the other guys) incessantly bump dormant threads? Nope. I don't call those guys out because I don't see them do it. If you seem them do it, please provide links. Again, I have been extremely consistent about this. Now as far as your tiff with PeterBota, I have absolutely nothing to do with it....zero. If you have ever seen me get in the middle of it, please post links and I will apologize. No problem at all.

In all seriousness, why do you care......that I care that Doom guy is reincarnated? If it doesn't concern you, it shouldn't matter. Same with you and PeterBota....it doesn't concern me at all, so why would I care that you post about him in literally every single thread all over ECCIE every single day of the week? I'm not being a wise guy when I say that......it doesn't concern me, so I have nothing to say about it. Consider me Switzerland!!
Old 06-19-2021, 09:34 PM   #39
Jayhawk328
BANNED

Quote:
To fix Dallas, assuming it is fixable :

Stop relying on this garbage site. This community is full of shit. Too many people are busy calling everyone else a promoter, in-fighting and getting jealous of each other to be productive for the scene. I can explain to you why I enjoy making fun of the Dallas market. I do so because the girls have outright told me. Several girls from Dallas have come to work in Vegas, LA and SF. It doesn't take much work on Google translate to have them explain to me why they hate this market so much. If the girls are being chased out by the creeps on this board, then, no, it isn't fixable. Doesn't matter how many shops open up to replace Lux or Sun. The girls hate the members here so much they fucking migrate to other cities.

You never answered my question in my post you replied to - if Dallas is so bad and everyone is stupid, why do you continue to post here? Pretty simple question, so it should be a simple answer. And saying something like "to see how pathetic everyone is because your hobbying scene has gone to shit" would be a very lame response.

The only part of the post above that provided any kind of value is your first sentence. The rest of it was a temper tantrum about how all Dallas guys are losers. Yeah, talking to a few girls, who saw a handful of guys, is very representative of everyone in Dallas, haha. And your source is Google translate....wow, I am very convinced now!! The funny thing is that I don't doubt what some of the girls think about some guys in Dallas given the expectations a lot of guys have........but that doesn't mean everyone is a loser. That's a weak argument.

Ok so back to the only part of your post that provided any value at all......your solution is for everyone to stop using the site. So where should people get information from? Will you being starting a group? Do we all leave at once? I'm asking serious questions here. I know Dallas is probably the only place that uses ECCIE as a primary information board. What do SF and LA do to advertise, exchange information, etc.
Old 06-19-2021, 09:55 PM   #40
runon
BANNED

Quote:

Since you’re so concerned about Jayhawk’s post, in all seriousness and candor, why are you so concerned about me and PeterBota? Why do you think I am vadc, cavemen, Sam or on and on?
Let me rephrase that question, why are you so obsessed with me, vadc, Sam and PeterBota? I believe you’ve accused many IDs some others of trolls.
It appears that you are the one that controls IDs that posts about every hour apart in this thread. Or you have homosexuality obsession.

If you’re the influencer of the Luxury, your job is done. You should stay low from local, state and fed’s eyes. If you read my posts, you already have mountain of potential problems. If I can tell who you are by reading few of your posts, I am sure you’re already on their radar.

Quote:
THIS.

So many new handles cropped up in the past, say, 4 months, most of them whining and attacking other guys. No interest in ladies at all. A decidedly strong undercurrent of Homosexuality in a couple of these handles, that stalked others, constantly. Every real review was side-eyed, met with scorn from these new troll handles, and their Leaders, who returned from bans with new handles, faster than you could blink. Guys who spend their non-ECCIE time ripping the wings off Household Flies.

You guys got what you asked for, and deserve. One Fuckstick after another complaining about every AMP, every girl. and any Guy who showed any love for a current AMP girl.
You’ve attacked at least 3 IDs already in this posts. For what?
There are 3 or more IDs that are whining in this post. Do you really think we can’t see who is the biggest whiner is on this post?
From what I’ve observed past months, you’ve attacked at least 4 females. Whether your stories are true or not, your actions can be considered as abuse.

As part of the training of mental assessment of criminals, the criminal usually accuse others of doing something that criminal him or herself does.

Whether Luxury closed voluntarily or got shut down, it could’ve been bigger shame to many with trafficking and harboring illegal immigrants. You should consider yourself lucky (or are you?).

This is where I will advise you to stay LOW online and offline because I am putting BIG “Promoter” or “Influencer” title on you, who abused, trafficked, and anything and everything involves with Luxury Massage Parlor.
runon is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 10:46 PM   #41
Ghostrider
Back in Black

Encounters: 211

You fit the bill. I support Chung 1000% over your ramblings.

Truth hurts
Ghostrider is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 10:48 PM   #42
Ghostrider
Back in Black

Encounters: 211

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin3 View Post
If that’s the trade off, I’d rather have the shills and ignore them. It’s not like anyone that’s been here a while doesn’t know who they are. Compared to where I live, Dallas is still an AMP Mecca
I wished I had positive news. I don’t. People here think they are In Charge while the truth is the numbers live in the vast unknown.
Ghostrider is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2021, 05:41 AM   #43
Heartside
Valued Poster

All these closures may be good for me, I can save some money for retirement..
Heartside is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2021, 07:38 AM   #44
Covidmademe
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Since this thread started, I have made pancakes, replaced the carburetor on my lawnmower, uninstalled angry bird for the 8th time, cashed in on my MGM stocks, visited 3 different AMPs and assisted a few fellow hobbyist. Some of you fuckers should be writers, very entertaining.
Covidmademe is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2021, 08:24 AM   #45
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

Calm down everybody, it's NOT the end of the world. Lol
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women