Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70393
biomed160356
Yssup Rider59872
gman4452879
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47448
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37066
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35206
Mojojo33117

Old 01-26-2020, 08:50 PM   #31
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawk328 View Post
when I first started AMP-ing in 2016-2017, those pictures really helped me choose the ladies I was going to see for the first time (e.g. Susan had a few bikini pictures and they sealed the deal on my decision to see her). It might seem obvious, but what better way to advertise for these ladies?
photos are a problem.. it should be obvious why, but maybe it is not for everybody

some ladies did not give consent for their pics to be plastered here, yet a few of those examples were posted. and what better way to advertise?

encounter reports.. they tell much more than a photo, which tells nothing about service, and most photos were "doctored" somewhat. they had a little utility, when as you mention, a pic was the push that moved you to see a lady, when an encounter report was not quite sufficient.

Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 09:21 PM   #32
Jayhawk328
BANNED

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
photos are a problem.. it should be obvious why, but maybe it is not for everybody

some ladies did not give consent for their pics to be plastered here, yet a few of those examples were posted. and what better way to advertise?

encounter reports.. they tell much more than a photo, which tells nothing about service, and most photos were "doctored" somewhat. they had a little utility, when as you mention, a pic was the push that moved you to see a lady, when an encounter report was not quite sufficient.

Very valid points.
Jayhawk328 is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 07:40 AM   #33
JimInDallas
Premium Access

Encounters: 37

Thanks for the list.
JimInDallas is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 04:14 PM   #34
Ghostrider
Back in Black

Encounters: 211

I would forget about pictures. Most family members probably do not what line of work that they do over here and If AOI is correct with the current state of the internet folks then I would not want my picture out there either.
Ghostrider is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 09:27 PM   #35
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider View Post
If AOI is correct with the current state of the internet folks then I would not want my picture out there either.
damn right.. I won't even do Social Media, because all the things I stand to lose don't add up to the things I'd gain.
Old 01-28-2020, 06:35 AM   #36
Ferdinand II of Aragon
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post

Oh yeah encounter reports are so much more accurate. Written by blind old men so desperate they think 55+ year olds just finished college
Ferdinand II of Aragon is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2020, 07:14 AM   #37
Ghostrider
Back in Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferdinand II of Aragon View Post
Oh yeah encounter reports are so much more accurate. Written by blind old men so desperate they think 55+ year olds just finished college
Or maybe bitching about a thread from a person that hasn’t taken the time to write a review so that others can criticize them. Stay in your safe place.
Old 01-28-2020, 08:14 AM   #38
Ghostrider
Back in Black

Vicky has returned to Blue!!!
Old 01-28-2020, 09:29 AM   #39
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferdinand II of Aragon View Post
hyperbole to the absurd. why don't you write some reviews and educate us? better question is why are you here, if you think the reviews are so false?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider View Post
Vicky has returned to Blue!!!
excellent!

Mia is no longer the sole Greek Provider in AMPville!
Old 01-29-2020, 07:22 AM   #40
Ghostrider
Back in Black

Seems from the new reviews that there is some new talent coming into the area.
Old 01-30-2020, 07:26 AM   #41
Ghostrider
Back in Black

Cat has moved from Nagoya to Top Star
Old 01-31-2020, 08:27 PM   #42
Ghostrider
Back in Black

Jessie (Top Star) is moving to Blue Sunday!!!
Old 02-02-2020, 01:01 PM   #43
Ghostrider
Back in Black

Blue Spa: r2.2.20

Mia(weekdays only) (C)
Pepsi (C)
Foxy (C)
Lara (C)
Layna (C)
Boa (C)
Emily (P) New from Top Star
Jay (C)
Vicky (C)
Old 02-02-2020, 02:54 PM   #44
weasel99
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

For those needing pics...my suggestion is, to ask the imo to introduce you to the other girls after the session. If you're a good enough customer, this should be no problem. Not guaranteeing 100% success with this, but it's worked for me at Blue and Pearls.
weasel99 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 08:51 PM   #45
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by weasel99 View Post
For those needing pics...my suggestion is, to ask the imo to introduce you to the other girls after the session. If you're a good enough customer, this should be no problem. Not guaranteeing 100% success with this, but it's worked for me at Blue and Pearls.
not knocking your game, but I am diametrically opposed to pics, and that goes both directions.. I don't want any, don't want to see any posted, and I believe it is folly for ANY Spa girl to allow anybody to take or receive her photo.

I'm sure some of you know there is a pic of a Spa girl posted on a competing Site, in violation of that Site's rules. however, the Site refuses to remove the pic, despite being asked to do so. it doesn't take much imagination to understand how incriminating a single pic on the Internet can be. I'm still shaking my head at the idea that several Spas apparently allowed (encouraged?) pics to circulate on this Site, just 16 months ago.. and equally surprised ECCIE allowed it.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women