Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 05-29-2011, 10:41 AM   #16
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Serious is that the only criteria?

no, that is not all but its the gist of it..,, trust me its not as easy as you think it is. having 20-30 people watching you fuk a total stranger is a turn on yet its pressure packed if you do not perform you will NOT BE INVITED BACK.. That I know is fact.
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 01:29 PM   #17
ZedX79
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

I've enjoyed my times at one. I love a crowd.
ZedX79 is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 03:09 PM   #18
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

take everything you've read so far [including my comments] with a grain or two of salt [just dont rub it into the wound :^]

seriously, being a single male does NOT mean you cannot go. some clubs let single guys in some nites but not other.
not being able to perform [whatever the hell that means] does NOT mean you wont be invited back. if you cant kiss or suck or fuck or daty or digitally explore someone of your choice, then you might not be asked to join in the next time. but that's not the same as not being invited back. here's your chance to learn and practice.

...ralphie - was someone not invited back to the club cos they couldnt do any deed??

if you a) are comfortable w/ your sexuality, b) are a fairly confident person, c) enjoy sexual intimacies w/ others [your date or another woman or man], d) dont mind others watching you getting it on w/ others, e) are respectful [in overall attitude and not continuing when someone says "No"], and f) are not a total asshole or jerk, i think you will be allowed in the first time and subsequent times.

on every visit to the two clubs i've been, i've seen lots of single guys. some were pretty cool, some were kinda creepy, some just watched, and some we asked to join us.

be cool, respectful, and have fun.
pmdelites is online now   Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 10:37 AM   #19
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

not being able to perform.,, well that means you cannot get your cock hard to fuk ..

I do not do clubs, only House parties, and yes if you cannot get your cock hard and fuk the women who want you to, then why would you be invited back??
Old 06-03-2011, 06:34 PM   #20
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

kinda closed minded since there are lots of other sexual things that can happen between 2 or more people.
but i see your point - no fuk, no return visit.
pmdelites is online now   Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 06:15 AM   #21
Nikkiforfun
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 10946
My ECCIE Reviews

While I haven't been to clubs, I've been with groups at house parties. They were a lot of fun! The group I played with had been hosting parties for years and were VERY newbie friendly. The parties and the sex was a blast, and as a bonus: I got to fulfill a long-time sexual fantasy of mine.
Nikkiforfun is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 06:52 AM   #22
The Big Kahuna
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Specially if they get a bit freak nasty with things.
(meaning - not vanilla)[/QUOTE]

TNTAngie....we think a lot alike....you are on the radar screen
The Big Kahuna is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 07:15 AM   #23
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmdelites View Post
kinda closed minded since there are lots of other sexual things that can happen between 2 or more people.
but i see your point - no fuk, no return visit.

well let me put it this way: you/we Single males are a dime a dozen in the eyes of Swingers. there are 20 guys behinds us begging to be there,now are those 20 guys going to cut the mustard,, ....perhaps...

and you are not there for romance or chatting or knitting or any other thing but to fuk them!!!
Old 06-04-2011, 08:25 AM   #24
guest010613
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20
Cool Adult Disneyland

I love the lifestyle, and have been fortunate enough to have had a couple of girlfriends who did so as well. It is generally more fun to go accompanied, but I have been as a single guy a couple of times. On those occasions, I found it most helpful to approach the guys in a couple with a polite and tasteful compliment of their lady, and it definitely helps to be a good dancer. Dressing well at clubs is also a key, at least in my experience. House parties seem to be more about chemistry and conversational skills, with humor being a real key.

I really miss Chameloen Club in Phoenix - best swinger club or party I ever attended!
guest010613 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 10:17 AM   #25
RunSilent RunDeep
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkiforfun View Post
While I haven't been to clubs, I've been with groups at house parties. They were a lot of fun! The group I played with had been hosting parties for years and were VERY newbie friendly. The parties and the sex was a blast, and as a bonus: I got to fulfill a long-time sexual fantasy of mine.
Hi, Nikki! Out of curiosity ... was that group in a different metro area? or in your current metro area?

-- RSRD
RunSilent RunDeep is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 10:23 AM   #26
Nikkiforfun
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 10946
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunSilent RunDeep View Post
Hi, Nikki! Out of curiosity ... was that group in a different metro area? or in your current metro area?

-- RSRD
It was in my current area in St. Louis.
Nikkiforfun is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 10:36 AM   #27
incognito isis
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 73232

I have got to tell you my experience at a swingers club. Oh shoot, I promised Chica I would say nice stuff today! Anyway, I went to a place in NYC with a man when I was still wet behind the ears. I'm sorry, but like everything in life, nothing is as glamourous as it seems. I went to a club called La Trapeze.

http://www.letrapeze.org/

This was a few years ago so maybe things changed. Anyway, the place was gross and dirty. It smelled bad. It's mandatory, you must be naked. I didn't feel comfortable. So I walked around with a towel. This is no Playboy Mansion. The people there were middle aged and overweight. There is a buffet there and naked people up at the buffet, ew. There are different rooms with Indian dudes with what looked like very sad looking spanish girls. I think they were trafficked women. There are people screwing everywhere. You walk into a huge room and there is a mat on the floor and asses in the air going back and forth. The smell of vagina is in the air. I felt dirty being there. I was barefoot and walked around, my feet would step in wet bodily fluids. I worried about any cuts I may have had on my feet (being summer I wear open toe sandals/heels/flip flops alot) and sometimes nick my feet. Anyway, when I got home I poured rubbing alcohol on my feet just in case.
incognito isis is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 11:58 AM   #28
RunSilent RunDeep
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkiforfun View Post
It was in my current area in St. Louis.
Interesting. Thanks!

-- RSRD
RunSilent RunDeep is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 09:00 PM   #29
!!Layla Angelique!!
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 75510
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I would love for a client to take me to a swingers club for the night! I've been to clubs with friends many times and also have been the unicorn (the rare solo girl) a time or two. Always a great time, especially how crazy people get on the dance floor! What I like about it is having four or ten(!) male and female hands roaming over my body all at once. Depending on the selectivity of the host, private parties have a more attractive crowd.
!!Layla Angelique!! is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 11:34 PM   #30
OkieStud
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
they can always be great fun if you are a female....no matter your size or age

but for guys,unless you are young/hung/or black,or all three...you are usually SOL
I definitely agree!! Good thing im not SOL when it comes to parties
OkieStud is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women