Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Wichita and Kansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160507
Yssup Rider59908
gman4452920
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47516
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117

Old 05-08-2020, 10:42 AM   #31
satan666
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sienna91 View Post
Honestly you get what you pay for. the lower the price the higher the chance for sketchy behavior from the provider..also the more in and out of Guys she will have increasing the chances of getting caught

keep in mind when a person travels to a place they're not only having to pay for hotel but airfare Ubers etc. Some trips I have the hotel and travel alone is over $1,000. I can't charge $$. Also is best when traveling to a place not to stay that long because it also increases your chances of getting caught. I would literally be hobbying all day just to cover my costs and I'm not comfortable with the in and out of guys all day long. and honestly not only am I not comfortable with that but the guys I see aren't either. Just so you understand the other side.

Also there's a lot of money involved in upkeep and I mean a lot of money. from the advertisement to physical appearance, all these expensive lingerie outfits it gets very pricey
just because I have not hobbyed as long as others does not mean I do not know the ins and outs of the hobby. traveling girls of course there are inflated rates!

but your math is a little off if you say you have to hobby all day at 2 per hour to cover a 1000 in expenses! there are lots of visitors to kc that charge 3 per on a weekend trip that do quite well.

but these girls with habbits and crooks had severely inflated rates before and now that 411 is the only site where donations are displayed there are a lot of girls that jacked their rates way up on there but charge different rates on other site and as far as upkeep im well aware its expensive but its not like your buying lingerie every time you travel it is an investment that pays for itself. and lets be honest we male hobbyists gift a lot of these things to the ladies.
satan666 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2020, 12:06 PM   #32
Sienna91
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 498994
Location: Atlanta, Kansas City, Omaha, Des Moines, Dallas, St. Louis, Grand Rapids, Houston , OKC, Tulsa
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by satan666 View Post
just because I have not hobbyed as long as others does not mean I do not know the ins and outs of the hobby. traveling girls of course there are inflated rates!

but your math is a little off if you say you have to hobby all day at 2 per hour to cover a 1000 in expenses! there are lots of visitors to kc that charge 3 per on a weekend trip that do quite well.

but these girls with habbits and crooks had severely inflated rates before and now that 411 is the only site where donations are displayed there are a lot of girls that jacked their rates way up on there but charge different rates on other site and as far as upkeep im well aware its expensive but its not like your buying lingerie every time you travel it is an investment that pays for itself. and lets be honest we male hobbyists gift a lot of these things to the ladies.
please understand what I'm saying I'm did not say I do hobby all day long I'm saying if I charge that the $200 rate which is what a lot of guys want on this site I would have to hobby all day long to cover my expenses and to make money and I'm not doing that because I'm not comfortable and I have plenty of people that will see me at my rate so I don't think it's inflated at all I've been told several times I need to raise my prices and I'm just now doing so

and everyone is not the same as I said before I'm not giving services to people all day long I'm not comfortable doing that so someone else might do well at a lower price because they're seeing more people than me that's common sense

Any business if you have to travel to provide a service you up your price it doesn't matter if you are traveling mechanic hairdresser or provider.

why would I charge the same price at my home base then when I have to hop on a plane and fly across the country how would that even make sense?

I understand that everybody wants a deal but some things are truly just luxuries and to see traveling girls to some people may be out of their price range doesn't mean it's anything wrong with that but that's just the truth of the matter

girls don't travel to lose money and if we charge the same price as we do we would be losing money there's no point in traveling

and by the way my math is not off to fly to the east coast pre coronavirus it cost me $900 round trip that does not include my hotel or any other expenses where do you think we should get this money from we should we just take the loss when we travel? I don't think so.

And by the way you can't count on gifts or tips those are not always part of the deal . And you most certainly cannot count on gifts and tips from guys who barely want to pay anything to begin with so that's not even part of the equation.

And p411 is not the only site that lists donations at all

bottom line is people do not need to complain about how trashy the hobby is if they continue to seek girls at an extremely low price point. I promise you if you go look at the latest encounter reports in any given City and there are complaints about the girl robbing or being trashy and I can bet you she's at a very low price point

At some point you have to make the connection
Sienna91 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2020, 01:43 PM   #33
satan666
Valued Poster

sweetheart no one has said your price of service has anything wrong with it your price per hour for a travelling girl is fine. the problem is these girls that we have to play mine sweeper with are charging inflated rates for subpar service and many of these girls that are robbing and using are charging the same rate you are as a travelling companion. and when sites like eccie that a lot of us guys use for screening purposes no longer has that usefulness! We complain about how trashy the hobby has gotten because we as johns don't have the same screening luxury as providers do. and sadly a lot of the tried and trusted companions I know have retired due to this last round of government attacks on the hobby. I have never been against paying for a good provider so please don't lump me in with all the guys chasing the cheapest dollar. and in all fairness there are not a lot of people who make 23or4 per hour so when a guy has to save a little to get what was thought to be a good companion and gets taken advantage of it puts a sour taste in ones mouth!
Old 05-10-2020, 03:57 PM   #34
JohnBower
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Few years ago I could offer $600-800 for gal to travel and setup incall in town for 2hr GFE. I could find beautiful gals with great reviews. For me to do that today, price is close to $1500 and gals are super hard to find. BTW i would actually PAY but again gals are impossible to find.
JohnBower is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 05:55 PM   #35
satan666
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBower View Post
Few years ago I could offer $600-800 for gal to travel and setup incall in town for 2hr GFE. I could find beautiful gals with great reviews. For me to do that today, price is close to $1500 and gals are super hard to find. BTW i would actually PAY but again gals are impossible to find.
hell I had a gal who would drive from Tulsa see me for a 3 hr date for 600 then make a weekend in the city make a killing and drive back home with her month paid for and lots of fuck off money she wasn't greedy she just had a rep as a stellar companion wwe are friends outside the hobby and will be for life she is just a solid person

what happened to those days things have not inflated that much hell she even brought down one of her gf's we had a 3 hr doubles date for 1200 now it seems one girl wants 1200 for a 3 hr date

NO COUNTRY FOR OLD MEN I GUESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-10-2020, 06:35 PM   #36
satan666
Valued Poster

and again im not afraid to pay up for a solid date it just seems like john said they are scarce! where did all the solid companions go have they all or mostly all been scared out of the hobby? and all were left with are a bunch of swindlers that charge prime companion rates!
Old 05-11-2020, 11:18 AM   #37
PillowPilot
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Quote:
where did all the solid companions go have they all or mostly all been scared out of the hobby?
Exactly the question I have been wondering myself. IMO, many the ones I had been able to count on in the past have gotten steady BFs, retired, or moved to greener pastures. Fone #s change, get lost and there's no way to re-connect.
1 major ish seems to be that us gents can't trade info as freely. I changed my handle a few years ago to hide better, and lost some contacts. Lost my phone once, same prob. I post fewer reviews, sometimes because the lady asks not to. With the Man more online, we can't be specific about stuff like we used to. Everyone is more closed, isolated. SO combination: fewer ladies+less sharing=harder to find.
Don't know if this adds to thread much. But just know it isn't only Topeka. Tulsa faces same.
PillowPilot is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2020, 08:24 AM   #38
satan666
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PillowPilot View Post
Exactly the question I have been wondering myself. IMO, many the ones I had been able to count on in the past have gotten steady BFs, retired, or moved to greener pastures. Fone #s change, get lost and there's no way to re-connect.
1 major ish seems to be that us gents can't trade info as freely. I changed my handle a few years ago to hide better, and lost some contacts. Lost my phone once, same prob. I post fewer reviews, sometimes because the lady asks not to. With the Man more online, we can't be specific about stuff like we used to. Everyone is more closed, isolated. SO combination: fewer ladies+less sharing=harder to find.
Don't know if this adds to thread much. But just know it isn't only Topeka. Tulsa faces same.
yeah I heard about operation velvet putting a big kabosh on the hobby in t-town!took down a lot of hobbyists that were old school along with some gal pals of theirs.
Old 05-13-2020, 04:43 PM   #39
PillowPilot
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Quote:
yeah I heard about operation velvet putting a big kabosh on the hobby in t-town!took down a lot of hobbyists that were old school along with some gal pals of theirs.
I think I was lucky in having changed profiles, & new phone #s. Not personally had the slightest hint of a problem. But many were snared.
PillowPilot is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women